Just Turned 40 and It's Time to Be Happy in my Skin.

Hello RS. I am longing for a mommy makeover. I...

Hello RS. I am longing for a mommy makeover. I have been for years now. I was blessed with two beautiful children. That came with some serious weigh gain and stretch marks galore. Pregnancy was not kind to me..gaining 65 lbs with my first and 85 lbs with my second. I have lost my baby weight twice. But...In the past few years, I let it all go!! I guess a bout of depression took over.. since the beginning of the year I took control of myself and started making time for me again. I've lost a lot of my depression weight and I still have a bit to go. I keep working towards my goal. It feels good to be me again! My husband has been so supportive of my mission. Recently, I turned the big 40!! Yikes!! As a gift, my husband told me it's time for my dream of getting a mommy makeover!! He made two consultation appointments with surgeons in the area. I am so excited!! Yet, I'm so scared!! I have been stalking all your stories on here for a little bit now. You have all helped me learn a lot about the process!! I will be keeping you posted on my journey and ask you all tons of questions along the way. I hope to inspire someone just as you all insiped me!!

It's a few days away from my consultation!

So, I have a few more days to go then it's consultation time! I am getting super excited to hear what the surgeons have to say. I will be seeing two surgeons that aren't affiliated with each other at all. I figured it would be good to get the advise from a couple of professionals. I have a long list of questions to ask. Your advice here has helped with that list. Is there anything you wished you had asked while in a consult other than the basics questions? Your help would be appreciated greatly. I thank you in advance!

Consultation day!!

Wish me luck ladies!!

My mommy makeover is scheduled!!

I had consultations with two very well known surgeons in the state. I chose my surgeon based on his knowledge and professionalism. His work is outstanding. Two of my friends had BA's with him and are pleased beyond belief. During my consultation, we discussed my goals. He recommends that I have a tummy tuck and a lift. With or without implants. I have uneven breasts and it makes me self conscious. He said it is best to reduce the larger one to match the smaller side. With that and the lift, I should be happy. But, I don't like the size of the smaller one. So I'm thinking to add a small implant to enlarge them just a bit. I do not want large breasts!! No bodacious Tara's for me. I'm already a small C. I think a full C is a great goal for me. I have an appointment next Monday for sizing. I will see what the recommendations are there and keep you all posted. Any options or suggestions that you may have, please feel free to help! So the countdown begins!! January 10th isn't all that far away!!! Yikes!!
Dr. Baroody

I had consultations with two reputable plastic surgeons in the state. Dr. Baroody was the choice for me. He was so patient and explained the process thoroughly. He answered every question I had. The office staff was also wonderful and kind. Professionalism at its finest. I scheduled a mommy makeover with him in the new year. I feel confident he will make me look and feel spectacular! I will update this review once the process is complete! I'm super excited!