36 Y/O 5'10" 159lbs 700cc's, Mom of 2 W/ New Gym Addiction and Getting Big Boobs! - Concord, NC

36 year old mom wanting and looking for a better...

36 year old mom wanting and looking for a better body image. Always wanted breast augmentation since my last pregnancy. My surgery is set for June 29, 2016 Worried about pain and recovery. Worried about getting back into the gym with weights and heavy cardio. Currently 5'10", 159 pounds. I have lost 30 pounds since January. What was a full C is now just a B :( Looking to get 700cc's right side, 750cc's left side "gummy bears" under the muscle. Currently excited one minute and anxious the next. Oh and belly sleeping... got to figure that out too.

Wish Boobs!!!

36 year old mom wanting and looking for a better...

1 week to go... Belly sleeping after surgery??

Any tips? What about those who were belly sleepers. Did you get a pillow after a certain time or did you retrain yourself when it comes to sleeping.

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

So excited this is finally happening. I am shocked at how surprisingly calm I still am. Saying a final goodbye to these puppies and HELLO to new puppies tomorrow. Finally doing something for me!

Almost day 3 of Post Op

Day 2 was awesome!! I found my feet and enjoyed about 3.5 hours on the go with a sports bra might I add. It was nice to get out of the house. The soreness is nothing but like over working the chest muscles in a hard workout. Only taking ibuprofen if needed. I am def taking my antibiotic. But one thing I wasn't prepared for the upper back pain from laying and sleeping at a 45 degree angle. From my reading the angle should help with swelling.

Day 3 I am hoping i feel even better. Will update later with pics.

After pics

Can I say I love I them!!!! I can't stop looking at them. Yes I do have two drain tubes but I choose to have a synthetic mesh inserted underneath the implants to help gravity later than sooner. Ended up with 700cc on the right and 750cc on the left. Mesh will dissolve internally in the next 18 months leaving more scar tissue at base. Drain tubes come out on Tuesday!

Day 4 since surgery.

Feeling great! Boobs feel like bowling balls and my back is hurting from all the rest. So not like me to take it easy. But with drain tubes I have to take it easy until Tuesday morning. I think I would feel back to normal without those tubes.

No soreness left really. Doing housework here and these enjoying the 4th with family.

1 week post op

I just keep telling myself. "I should have done this years ago". It's amazing how well I feel. Last night I was able to sleep on my side! They do feel heavy and I am doing a few excerises but all in all I am just happy I finally did something for me!! Dr Klein and his staff was amazing!

3 week out yesterday

Everything is good except for the fact I feel like a pulled a muscle in my left breast, center of my chest. But the pain is going away a little more everyday. My left side needs to drop a little more but with a little larger implant I guess it will take a little longer. They are starting to soften up and have a little movement. Still can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

6 week post.

Can I say I am obsessed with my new puppies!!! Heck yea I should have done this years ago. Healing well. All is good! No pain no soreness. Still hoping for the left one to drop just a little more. Doing excerises to hopefully help.

Few other pics that didn't load.

I also forget to mention nerve regeneration has been crazy. Cold places like the grocery store are not my friends.
Concord Plastic Surgeon