29 Years Old - 400cc HP Silicone

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have wanted to get a boob job since I was 18 but...

I have wanted to get a boob job since I was 18 but it hasn't really been attainable until now...finances, health issues, LIFE happens! Anyway, the timing now is perfect and I have absolutely no regrets! I am so glad I stumbled upon this website before my surgery as it has helped me to choose a happy size by taking into account other's stats that are similar to mine. I was unsure of posting anything on here but would like to contribute to helping anyone else that is going on this journey! Everyone's recovery is different, but for me it was quite a breeze. I only took Oxycodone for the first 48 hours and stopped taking Tylenol by the end of the first week. I was back to work at my cafe job by the 6th day, although I was limited in doing certain things (mostly carrying heavy boxes and reaching). FYI: Walmart has a GREAT selection of sports bras that are inexpensive and very comfortable! I strongly suggest a few front zip ups! I will post more information with my photos.

*A little about my STATS:*
29 years old - no children
5'4 132lbs
Bra size prior to surgery: 32 A
Implants: 400cc HP silicone (under the muscle)

Day 2 Post-op

Day 2 was not really fun...definitely the worst of the pain I experienced but my pain overall wasn't horrible. The BLOAT IS REAL and it lasted the whole first week for me. I also had difficulty urinating for a few days after surgery (side effect of the anesthesia) and wasn't able to take a crap for 4 days! No nausea or vomiting though. My surgeon taught me a displacement exercise to use the first 2 weeks and a very gentle boob squeeze. My 2 week post op appointment is tomorrow so I'm sure he will provide me with more deeper massage techniques. Bandages came off on day 2 and I didn't use put anything on my incision sites, just washed them twice a day with antibacterial soap.

Day 3

My surgeon told me that if I felt comfortable to go without a bra, which is what I did for most of the first week. Gravity = implant dropping faster. Started Tylenol on day 3 which was all I needed for the pain.

Day 4 Post-op

One thing I wish I had thought about was taking the caps off of the medication prior to surgery. Glad my mom was around to help me out the first few days!

Day 5

So my R breast pocket is slightly smaller than my L. I hadn't actually realized of my subtle asymmetry until the surgeon had pointed it out during my consultation. Even though the L drops a little lower than the R we decided to still go with the same size implants for each breast. I'm hoping once they drop more, the R won't look so bulgy on the top.

Day 6 post

Little bruising under my L breast

1 Week Post!

Looking better!

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 12

I don't know what happened to day 11. oh well! lol

Dropping a little and looking/feeling better everyday

Day 13

I admit I was a bit depressed after the first week thinking that I should've gone BIGGER. Does everyone feel that way?! The boob greed is a real thing...wish I was psychologically prepared to handle it! lol

So at my initial consult I was thinking 325-350. That quickly changed to 375-400 which I was very anxious about! I told my surgeon to go with 400HP as long as I didn't look like a bimbo, so that's what he did and I am SO GLAD I didn't go any smaller! The difference between 375 and 400 isn't much, but it's still different. Ladies...if you are torn between sizes, I suggest to go with the bigger one. Are you really going to be that unhappy if they're a little bigger than you hoped?

before and about 1 week post

I love these front closure bras! It's nice to have especially when I'm at work because I can run on a bathroom break and just let em hang loose for a few minutes! $12 @ Walmart

2 weeks!

Had my second post op appointment today and everything is going well! Still no heavy lifting but I can start lower body exercises again which is great. I also started using Scar Guard on my incision sites, so I am hoping that will help fade them a bit.

day 15

3 weeks!

32 days!

It has been quite an eventful month! I have been sleeping comfortably on my side for about 2 weeks now which is wonderful. I was in the middle of a move, so I had been lifting probably more than I should have. Had a little breast swelling which increased numbness but that has subsided. Listen to your surgeon when they tell you not to do anything too taxing for a couple of weeks! I do believe all the moving around has contributed to the girls "dropping" quickly. I've had no pain, just lower pole loss of sensation which is normal. Still doing displacement exercises and massaging about 3 times a day. I am using Scar Guard 1-2 times a day, but I'm not sure how much it is actually helping.
So far this journey has been bit of an emotional rollercoaster. The regret of not going bigger and feeling too small has been a struggle for me. I will say that over the last week or so there has been the most significant change so far...My breasts are dropping more and more everyday and feeling softer. The shape has definitely taken on that of a more normal breast anatomy. It's hard to be patient, but I am trying! I tried on some non underwire bras at Kohls the other day just because I wanted to get an idea of what size I was reaching and I measured a 38 C in most brands. My surgeon told me that I would achieve a "D" cup with 400 cc HP but I'm not quite there. I am hoping in the next weeks/months the girls will soften and perhaps expand some more. I keep looking at my "before and after" pictures and that makes me feel better. Definitely an improvement and I have have zero regrets going through with this surgery so far. Will post again soon!

Just over 5 weeks!

Everything is looking good! Waiting another month to get sized for bras because my surgeon says I'm about half way dropped. The L breast dropped quickly and the R is finally starting to catch up. Still currently wearing a 38C in an APT9 bra from Kohls...it's soft and there is no underwire. Doesn't fit quite yet because there isn't enough lower pole fullness to fill out the cups still. Everything below the nipple is still numb so I am hoping sensation will improve soon!

before and after

Boston Plastic Surgeon

I was looking for surgeons in the Boston area and stumbled across many positive reviews of Dr. Seckel which is what made me schedule my consultation as well as his many years of experience. After meeting him I knew he was the one! Any questions I had prior to surgery were answered in a very timely manner via email which made me feel at ease. The staff was also very helpful and friendly and the medical staff at Emerson Hospital were phenomenal. I would highly recommend!