Ready for a new tummy!!!

Im am looking for a good tummy tuck doctor in...

Im am looking for a good tummy tuck doctor in columbus ohio. I have been contemplating this decision for a long time now. I think im ready to put down a down payment with the right doctor. The right doctor should be:
1) passionate about his work.
2) talented
3) have a procedure that can work best for my specific needs. (Were I prefer my scar,.pain management,.ect)
4) hopefully b not to far
5) have experience with satisfactory results

If any of u ladies know of any good doctors that you would refer plz leave me the information. It's hard to make a decision to have surgery. Im extremely nervous about the thgt of surgery but im so uncomfortable in my own skin, that it is making me lean more towards wanting to take the risk. I would like a doctor who is understanding yet confident and have experience. I will keep in touch and let you guys know how my "doctor search" turn out. I will post photos soon.

Had my 2nd consultation with dr donaldson today!!

I had my 2nd consultation with Dr Donaldson today. It went well for the most part. I put down a down payment. And I'm excited but very nervous and a little scared. The part that I'm not that happy about about is that he quoted me like 3000 more than my first quote was. .That's weird. Im gonna make sure I try to lose just a little weight before surgery day,. Cause with that increase, I better looks great...lol..and I mean totally gorgeous. I will admit the money part makes me nervous. Does anyone else experience that? Like "thats a lot of money. .so I hope it will all b worth it. It will suck so bad to spend that type of money and not be happy with your results. Well im sleepy, so I will update later. I will also be uploading before pics soon. The part everyone hates. .lol

before pics

As promised, the horrible, horrible before pictures. I hate being asked when am I due, and what am I having. I have 3 kids my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 8. Yet I still look second trimester pregnant. ..smh.

exploring options

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for awhile. I have been researching doctors, ..so far Dr Cochran is at the top of my list, with him I can include lipo on the inner thighs. Im still waiting to hear back from a few. Im excited, anxious and nervous,..all in one. I will let u all know how that goes.

some changes with my surgery

Well I have changed surgeons. I will be going with Dr Cochran in Columbus, GA. I love his scar placement, I am scheduled for surgery on June 24 which is a friday., i will have my pre opp that Thursday before. I'm am hella nervous. But I am extra excited. I'm tryna get myself mentally prepared for the worse. I know recovery will be difficult. I am working out and eating better to try to help things along. I with be eating raw foods and doing my nutria bullet smoothies (which I have already started my smoothies) right before surgery to help with constipation from pain meds. I am expecting my pre opp packet in the mail any day now. It should contain a list of hotels I can check on. I'm going to go, I work 3rd shift and im about to get the kids off to school so I can sleep,. I will finish this later.

I NEED HELP!! ADVISE PLEASE,.LOL!!

I was going to make a payment on my surgery. Then I starting "freaking out", lol. I'm thinking once I start knocking down this balance and these 6 weeks fly by,.I'll be locked in..I mean I've made my deposit and got my date (which btw changed to the 24th when I changed to doctor Cochran) but it's something I've researched and wanted for years, I'm so nervous and anxious tho. A little scared. So basically, I've been holding on to this money for a while now trying to make this payment, then I'd get a Lil nervous and procrastinate, anyone else go though this at all.? I'm gonna make it tho, then it's really no going back. Well, it's sleepy time for me, I work 3rd shift and time seems to be flying by...later ladies

Last change in rescheduling,.unless

Hi everyone. I have rescheduled a few times but I have to decide to go thru it. I guess I'm just nervous. I hope everything goes fine.,and I don't have to reschedule again. I have been dealing with a scary issue tho. A few years ago my doctors fouND lumps in my breast but luckily it turned out they were not cancerous. I have a new lump now, at least I think it's new,..and I'm so scared and nervous. I will be trying to get it looked at real soon. I'm praying it nothing. Guess I'm ready for this surgery yet I'm nervous as hell. I'll update when I find out about the lump.

Last change with doctors..

So it's been awhile since I've updated. I decide with the advise of my loved ones., to go back to my first choice and have my surgery with a local doctor. They really want me close to home, not to mention Dr Donaldson have an additional pain relief option that Dr Cochran didn't have. I was mainly traveling because Dr Cochran makes his incisions super low, so my Dr said he will definitely try to get it as low as I want, even if I have to have a small t scar. I'll be paid in full in about a week,.and I'm prolly gone be super nervous. Got a few more supplies to get along with a recliner. I'm also trying to get my cardio game back up to hopefully make things at least 5% easier, lol. I'm ready but scared at the same time.,6 more weeks.

4 weeks away!!

Hi beautiful ladies. I am now 4 weeks away from my surgery. I'm excited but i know my blood pressure will be through the roof because if I even think about when I walk into the surgery center. My hearts starts pounding and my hands get shaky. BUT I am ready and excited. I picked up my chair today (well, I had the hubby to go pick it up, lol). It's an over sized recliner.,and it doesn't rock...I read that one lady said how much harder it is to get out the chair when it's rocking, lol. But it should be comfortable. It's huge and fluffy! I have a few supplies that should be arriving soon. I got some compression thigh highs that will hopefully help with circulation, a backless shower chair, some xtra large gloves for the hubby's big hands (altho he is like an inch shorter than me, his hands are not at all small), a thermometer to help me make sure I don't develope any kind of a fever, and some bed pads to keep any leakage off of my huge awesome chair, lol. I've been trying to think of other things I need. I know I need to get some huge granny maxi pads, since I heard they help much better than gauges. I got tape, alcohol prep wipes,.gloves (for my hands as well),..ummmm...I can't think of everything right now. But I am open to suggestions.,if anyone has any recommendations, plz feel free. I have been Goin to the gym getting my cardio game up, hoping it will help with me getting worn-out too fast and hopefully erases the back pain I'm hearing so much about. Time is flying by. I will be working out til the day before my surgery unless told not too. I guess I'll post more b4 pics since I been working out,..to see if there's any difference. I'm scared to weight myself because I don't wanna see the same ole numbers..lol. ladies, yall know what I mean,..we be working out hard as hell, then weigh ourselves only to be the same weight, if not a few pounds heavier, ..lol.

A tad bit over 3 weeks to go!!

So today is Saturday and on Tuesday I will be 3 weeks away from my surgery. The closer the date approaches the more questions I come up with, so I take advantage of the fact that my Dr told me to email him with any questions. He did say I should be able get up the flight of stairs to my bedroom where I will be recovering. He also said that if im a nervous wreck when i get to surgery center they will give me something to calm my nerves.. me and the hubby will take the recliner up soon and set it up. Got a few more supplies to get. I need to get some multi vitamins cause I started taking em early and I'm almost out and I gotta get some thick heavy pads for incision. Got almost everything. Expecting a preop packet in the mail, I guess it will have my prescriptions in it. I will take a few photo,..been working out lately. I'll take some in specific clothes for before and do the same after. Later ladies.

2 weeks Away!!

Time is flying by, and I'm as ready as I will ever get,..I am getting more nervous the closer i get but I've waited for this for so long..and I am excited about the potential my body has,..been tryna think of last minute things, I did promise to take more b4 photos in certain clothes so I can compare them with after photos in the same clothing. We are gonna celebrate my moms bday this weekend and my last week I will watch what I'm putting in my body to hopefully avoid constipation from the pain meds,..I will be doing lots of water and fresh veggies and some fruits...I also plan to work out up to the day of surgery,..I'm still waiting for my leave to get finalized apparently the lady who handles the important stuff decided to take alot of days off,..but I'm trying to be patient. I'm also still waiting on my surgery packet which is supposed to have my prescriptions, I think and was supposed to be in the mail over a week ago. I'm trying not to freak out because to me, time is flying by and Im still waiting on important things to get done...ugh..I'm also going to send my doctor some "wish pics". I want my scar as low as he can safely put it, even if I have to have a small vertical scar. I will stay off the scale till they weight me b4 surgery,.also will stay off the scale a few weeks after surgery. Between now and surgery I will update those b4 pics I was just talking about,.if u ladies have any questions about anything so far,..let me know. I will try to be available after surgery as much as I'm able to for questions as well. Laters ladies..lol

A little more before pics,.

Been working out a lil bit,..I feel different but I don't think I look all that different then the other pics

LOA

My paid LOA is finalized! I was going to take 2 weeks off but I decided to go ahead and do 3 weeks, since it is paid. I have a desk job but my desk is upstairs sooo, I figured I should be able to get up the stairs fairly well at 3 weeks post op. After this weekend, I got one more week. It's feels so unreal..OMG..this is really happening. My nerves are all over the place. But I am ready. Nutra Bullet shakes and fresh veggies mostly this last week. Has anyone ever did a body Clense b4 surgery? Imma ask my Dr if I can do one.

Recovery area and Supplies!!

OMG 1 week away!

Hi beautiful ladies. I am officially one week away. My nerves are ALL OVER THE PLACE! Don't get me wrong, I'm ready..but I'm soooo nervous. I'm ready, nervous, excited and a lil scared all in one. I have everything ready except I still gotta put my shower chair together,..it's still in the box, lol. I will avoid certain foods starting today. I'll be avoiding meat for sure....I will definitely be getting lots of fruits n veggies n my system for sure. Situation is getting really real..pray for me plz.

Omg 3 days away!!

Sooooo beautiful RS ladies,..I am now 3 days away from my TT surgery. My locs are washed and tighten,..I just need to pin them up because I don't wanna have to deal with long hair dangling in my face when I'm n pain, lol. The hubby is dragging on putting my shower chair together so I politely pulled it out of the box and took it to him downstairs, lol. I have one more day of work and that's Sunday night. So one question I often wondered was how would crutches work with getting around after surgery, ik everyone talks about walkers, which I will have on standby but I also have a pair of crutches from a foot injury I had like almost 2 yrs ago...and I'm wondering if the crutches will help with the "horrible" lower back pain I been hearing about. So i will keep that as an option but I will make em shorter since I can't stand too far up after surgery. Imma gonna get those pics taken I been promising in specific clothes. I have also decided on getting a few adult diapers from my aunt because I'm not sure how getting to the restroom will be and I don't wanna have pee everywhere, lol. I have those moments were, I'm like.."I'm ready, let's do this" then I'll be like "omg! Am I really gonna do this?" But it's too late to turn back now for sure. I hope I be over the hump by this time next week. I will update again the night before surgery. It definitely real now!

One more thing!!

One more thing that I forgot to mention in my last update,..I apparently didn't plan this the best way, and by that I mean my period will be here sometime between now and a few days following surgery. So i have decided to prep for it in advance by getting a few "time of the month" panties prepadded (I guess I made that word up, lol) so hopefully when that comes, I can just get the hubby to grab one out the drawer. I can only imagine if he had to put a pad in my panties, I'm sure that would be entertaining. Im pulling out some of my comfy clothes that he can find easily, yall know how men hate or should I say are uncapable of looking for things..so i am trying to make things easier for him and me both. Also when you go for surgery take some throat losages and something really cold to drink (if you want anything other than water cause they will have ice water on hand for you) because when you wake up, your throat will be hurting from the tube they put down your throat to keep you breathing during general anesthesia. Just a fyi...I've been under a few times and that the first thing I notice when I woke. Especially when they asking you,"how you feel" when you're waking. I could barely speak due to mines being so sore.

Tomorrow is the big day ladies!!

Hi ladies! Tomorrow is the day! I can't believe how fast it came, omg. For all you ladies who are months away, when you hit that month/3 weeks mark, the time will fly by,..trust me. My surgery is scheduled for 7am but they said the surgery center will call me this morning to let me know what time they want me to arrive, so im waiting on that call. I keep looking at this belly in the mirror and tryna remember what my actual abs look like. I can't wait to see them again,.I haven't seen them since I had my son and he is 15 yrs old. I do remember that before I had my kids,.my waist was tiny and very narrow. I'm still having the mixed emotions I explained earlier...one moment I'm like.."I'm ready! Let's do this!..and the next I'm asking my hubby to hold me n I'm nervous as hell. Oh! My period came right after I made the post about it. I could feel it was knocking on the door, lol. Checked with my doctor to make sure everything was still a go...he said definitely. I know it will feel weird for me to take off all my clothes while "that" is going on, lol. I will be downing alot of water until cut off time. My veins are really tiny and if I'm dehydrated it will be extremely difficult for them to get the IV going. I paid extra for the Tap Block it's supposed to be extra pain relief. He said with that and IV meds..I should wake up with minimal pain. I worked last night (I work 3rd shift) so I'm ready to sleep once I get the lil ones off to school.,but imma try not to sleep too late because if I do, I'll be woke all night and won't get any pre surgery sleep, lol. I will try to update you ladies again later today.

More before pics!!

On the flat side!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to give u ladies a quick update. I made it to the flat side. I'm in pain but I'm also still under the good stuff, plus I'm super sleepy so imma doze for a lil bit and I'll give you ladies a more detailed update when I can keep my eyes open..longer. Thanks for all the prayers and we'll wishes. I'll talk to you ladies soon.

More detailed update!

Hi everyone. I been in and out of sleep. I think i can keep my eyes open long enough to tell you ladies more. I was literally falling asleep as I was writing the quick update. Ok...so i woke up at 5am, sent the hubby off to get me some apple juice to take with me so I could sip on after surgery. I got myself showered and my mom got here to get my big babies up n off to school. I put the address in the GPS in my car. Apparently my GPS needs to be updated because it only took us so far before it kept telling us to make u turns...so we had to pull over and use the hubby's GPS on his phone since I left my phone at home. We got back on the correct route. We went to the wrong building at 1st (it was dark n hubby was being Mr know it all, lol) anyway,. The correct one was only a block away. So we arrived (late of course because of the GPS issue but not extremely late) I filled out some papers, they took my weight (I lost 10 lbs btw, which I was excited about) took me to an area to change., then to my presurgery area. They gave me 2 pills for nausea n something about stomach acid. They also gave me a shot for preventing bloodclots and gave me my IV. His assistant Bobby came in, tried to calm me. Dr Donaldson came in did his marking.,said he'd see me in the OR. They injected something in my IV and said it would kick in by the time we get to the OR and it did...I got on the OR table and next thing I know someone was asking me how I was feeling. I had the Tap block and paid extra for it. It's extra pain relief. The anesthesiologist told me it would not take away all the pain but would help take the edge off, and he was right. So yes I woke up in pain but not excruciating pain but definitely in pain, they gave me a few dosages of pain meds in my iv. Once my eyes open all the way up and my pain was minimized, they rolled my bed next to some medical type recliners. I got up and walked a few feet to sit in one of those. They went n got my hubby and went over a few after care things like how to empty my drain. They told him to pull around they got me n the car n I came home. Once I got here, I went right to the stairs to tackle them n get that out the way. And made my 1st pee trip since I was already up. And I've been relaxing since. I've made 2 bathroom trips so far. Getting ready to make another one soon...on my second trip I walked to the hallway and my son's room twice, then the pain started so I said that was enough for now. I do think that starting working out has been helping me, so I definitely recommend it.,if u got time to pass before your surgery date. I did mostly cardio and a lil light weights but mainly cardio. I do feel random burning sensations. I can't really get a pic right now. I was told no showers until drain is removed, so I guess hubby will be sponge bathing me when I need to. I feel myself getting sleepy again n time for more pain meds. So later ladies

Omg

So as u ladies hear often..the getting up and down out of the recliner and back in and on/off the toilet is real.,it's not unbearable but it is kinda intense and definitely frustrating but I have not doubted my decision yet. I have not seen my tummy and prolly wont til 1st post op. They say I can adjust my binder if needed but I don't want to touch it..if I'm not tightening it. Everyone except me can "see a difference with the binder on" to me I look the same but I am less than 24 hours post op. So far I can't really stay sleep.. just taking lil on and off naps. I'll update as more things happen. If you have questions feel free to ask, thanks so much for all the support, I love the RS community. You ladies are so supportive and I wanna be as detailed as possible if it will help someone with their journey. Ask anything you wanna ask.

Will get better pics when I can, these are all I can take for now.

Post op day 1

Morning ladies. Today I am 2 days post op. It's almost 6:30am. So imma fill yall in about yesterday. It was challenging. I did go number 2 but I was so miserable omg. I know some ladies say they don't go poop until 3, 4 and 5 day post op...but I think those are the ladies with no appetite. So maybe they didn't eat much. And my appetite is fine. Altho it is reduced. So i took a laxative which was a mistake, because it gave me horrible gas pains. So i knew I had to have relief and I knew I had to do something I hate. I sent the hubby for suppositories. He went to get them and helped me to use one. And it was a lil rough to start but it did the trick. I felt sooo much better. It's like the laxative had my system stimulate to go but my "bottom" wasn't. And let me tell you, intense gas pain on top of the regular surgery pain was too much. Needless to say part of the reason I was so miserable was because the laxative create horrible gas pain at the same time my numbing meds were wearing off, so I was feeling so bad. I am now just taking 1 pain pill. I took one before bed,.and I'm going to take 1 in a few minutes because I got up n brushed my teeth today n did a few laps from my room to my son's room again and now I'm feeling a lil uncomfortable. My post op appointment is Monday which will be 6 days post op. They wanted to do Tuesday but I told them the hubby was scheduled to go back to work.,I hope I be feeling ok by then or he may have to take another day or 2. I'm going to eat a lil food n take a pill. I'll update you ladies later.

One more thing!

Laughing hurts so bad, and my family is hilarious so I had to find an alternative. I have to do the lil fake laugh..it let me chuckle slightly without that gut laughter...lol.

Summary of post op day 2.

Hi ladies. Today was post op day 2. Nothing really special. Have times when I'm really sore but i am able to get up by myself and go potty and walk (with the help of my handy lil walker). The drain is annoying sometimes and then other times its not. I think mainly when I'm in pain or when I'm tryna do something and it tugs...ughh. but tbh I'm not draining much at all...so it may come out at my post op appointment on Monday. Im doing more walking. And I gotta lil speed with it, me and the kids be joking about how my walker wheels leaving flames in the carpet, lol. The hubby is doing great except for keeping me company. He just helped me sponge bath, since I can't shower til my drain comes out. But he definitely not hanging out with me, im a lil bummed by that but oh well..getting sleepy so imma stay up a lil later to take my last dose of antibiotics for the day, then call it a night.

Post op day 3..so far

Hi everyone. I am almost done with post op day 3 and I am actually doing quite well. I am getting around pretty good. I can get up and down out of the chair on my own,..walk without my walker,..go up and down the stairs on my own(slowly). I still can't bend over though. And still can't laugh...I still have pain/discomfort with certain movements. I'm not draining much at all...and the lil bit I do drain is clearing up,..so to speak. I am kinda ahead of schedule with healing, I think. So my next update will be after my post op appointment on post op day 6.,unless something new happens. Right now,..I'm healing quite well.

One tip

I just want to say that having surgery is tramatic on the body. I know we all have what we "like to eat" but healing is a process that needs specific nutrients. You can't come home from surgery..and just fuel your body with junk and garbage type food.,your body need specific nutrients...please ladies...find ways to put fresh lively foods n your body...even if u don't make it a livestyle change..at least do it while you go thru the healing process. It will help in so many ways. Happy healing ladies. Tty ladies on 4/10.,after my appointment.

Taadaa!

I am extremely swollen and so so tight.

1st post op visit!

Hey girlies! I went to my 1st post op visit today. I was soooo mad because the office called at the last minute and tried to rush me in early (mind you, I scheduled this appointment the day after my surgery, according to what they claimed was available) because they said Dr Donaldson's surgery scheduled moved up or whatever. And if I wanted to talk to him then, I needed to come in early. They said if I came at my schedule time, then I'd be seeing the nurse practitioner...I was gonna see her anyway because..she is the one who does the drain removal..n all but I felt that since I hadn't talked to Dr Donaldson since my surgery, he'd be around for my 1st post op visit incase i had questions about my surgery. So anyhoo...I scrambled to hurry to make it there before he left, only to find out he left anyways. The drain removal didn't hurt, it did feel like an alien worm moving in my tummy tho. She said that, I didn't need to cover my drain hole and that it will close soon. I am all cleared to shower. I will try to sleep n my bed tonight cause my butt hurts being on it for so many days n the recliner. So I'll let u all know how that goes. I am so, so, so swollen. And for some reason, I'm so much more tight today than I've been since surgery. I went to Burlingtons today..,which was a huge mistake,..omg..as good as I've felt,..being in that damn store completely made me feel horrible.,I will not be in another store anytime soon UNKESS they have those lil scooters. Totally not worth the hell I went thru after. ...I'm trying to see if there is anything Im missing to tell yall in this latest review...I still don't feel well,.. so imma try to sleep and/or relax. Be safe ladies.

About yesterday!

Morning beautiful ladies. Omg...about yesterday. That was an eventful day. One word of advice..DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT go to a store when ur only 1 week post op and they don't have have one of those electric scooters.,no matter how good u think u feel. I don't know what the hell I was thinking..I swear ladies I don't usually think this stupidly. I wanted to grab a few panties n something to wear under my binder..didn't remember the time of day it was and that the store was packed. I paid for it tremendously. As I said in one of my post..you will tire easily. And you don't wanna be caught in a busy store. Also, I'm officially 1 week post op and seems as if Ive gotten tighter...prolly from my adventure yesterday. It is so uncomfortable at times. Also, the whole transitioning to the bed from the recliner thing.,is alot more trucker than you think but I'm committed to do it. It's gonna be hard but it must be done at some point. It's hard because of many thing not just one. I thght it would be because of the muscle repair but it's because of that, the incision, the tightness and all. It's tough..but I'm sure it will get better with time. But I did research all this before I made my decision and I still don't regret it. It's just going to be a long process (as I should definitely already know) and I'm sure I will get thru it. It gets hard sometimes and frustrating but I am going to be patient. I can't wait until I'm enjoying this lil tummy of mines. Also ladies...KEEP THAT ANNOYING LITTLE BINDER ON! IT WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLE. ..VERY UNCOMFORTABLE BUT THE MORE YOU KEEP IT ON THE FASTER YOU WILL GET OVER THE DRAINING AND THE SWELLING! THE MORE YOU TAKE IT OFF JUST FOR "RELIEF " THE MORE YOU GONNA WANT TO KEEP TAKING IT OFF AND THAT WILL SLOW EVERYTHING. Just tuff it all out, and get it all over with. TRUST ME. I'll update u ladies later

Had an idea, it might just work!

So, I been trying to find ways to stand up str8er. As most of you who been following me know..I've been transitioning from my recliner to my bed. The 1St night didn't go all that great but I made it happen and it wasn't horrible but slightly uncomfortable. Well after "practicing" (trying different ways and positions) I realized I am able to lay flat on my back, I can lay on my sides but I have to find "a spot" and then put pillows between my legs ect. So i figure if I lay on my back for a few hours when I sleep, (which was never my favorite sleeping position anyway but what the hell, lol) then it should help me slowly but surely str8n up...annnnnd so....I think i was right because guess who woke up walking a tad bit str8er?? Yassss,..me, lol. So kiddos off to school,..imma lay here, watch t.v n nap....on my back.

Ahhhaaa! Luck up and found something amazing!

Soooo ladies, yall know I always have something to tell yall, right? Lol,..well you ladies remember that horrible trip to Burlingtons I was tell yall about? Turns out my misery wasn't in vain, lol. I found a compression top that shockingly compress just as much if not a lil better than my binder, no joke. (I'll post pics below) The day I bought it, I was gon try it on but I tried pulling it over my head and let me tell you, it was not happening. I thght I waste my money and that it didn't fit. So i threw it to the side (exhausted and not feeling well after standing in that long ass line) and thought it was no way I was getting into that camisole. Well, fast forward a few days later, and feeling alot better, I had an epiphany. Before I take it back, let me try stepping into it..and it work. It compresses so so good. I'm actually hoping it's not too compressed. I will upload pics. And altho it compresses the crap outta me, lol, it's way softer than the binder and stays in place,..no constantly pulling it down. It may just end up on my that list of best supplies I could've bought. I will keep yall posted. On one of the photos, I am pulling it off my body and I mean really trying to pull it hard..so check out the pics.

The info on the compression tanks I promised u ladies.

Hey ladies. So i told yall I was going to go out and get some more compression tanks, that i found on my bad day trip to Burlingtons on post op day 6. The nude colored one was the original one I found and it is super firm! I googled the nude colored one and couldn't find the exact one I found out at Burlingtons. Altho I did see more of that brand online, just not that exact one. It is a Larry Levine shapewear and it is firm control. They only had 2 left and it was a size down (medium) and a size up (x large) from the one I bought, which was a large. I got the medium this time because I figure when the swelling eventually goes down, the medium should fit better than the x large one. (See picture)...the second one I found while looking for the original one was a Flexees by maidenform, it is also firm control. (See picture) I haven't tried it on yet but it feels just as super firm as the one I love. So I'll let u ladies know how it works out.

Still very swollen at 10 days post op

Hi ladies. Ik I haven't been posting very many pics of my tummy. It'd just that I frustrated cause I still so very swollen...omg like no swelling has went down at all. I'm so depressed and sad about it. But just for yall,. I took a few pics...I get depressed looking at them cause I can slightly see the potential it has but. ..this damn swell hell is serious.

Update!! 12 days post op!

Hello ladies! I am 12 days post op (I think) and I am doing good. I am sleeping in my bed now with minimal discomfort. The night before last had had zero discomfort and slept well. Last night, I felt my incision a little bit. But it's gets better each night. I can now bend and squat down. I am also standing str8er as each day passes. I think trying to lay flat on my back at night in my bed helps with that. I have skinmedica scar recover gel, that I got from my Dr to put on my scar but can't really use it until all of this surgical glue falls off of my incision. I have been using 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil on my incision and doing tummy massages with it. I am still very swollen but it's starting to go doing,..very slowly but surely. I think the massages help. But I just started doing them, so I'll wait and see. Over all, I'm doing really well. Just patiently waiting for my waist to take shape. If I missed anything or if u ladies have questions,..feel free to ask. Yall know I love to help anyway I can. Ttyl ladies.

Hit submit too early before I uploaded all the pics

Swelling improves (very) slowly each day

Almost 1 month post op! Tragic death of my friend.

Hello ladies. Well I am almost 1 month post op and i have been healing great. Before I get into my review, let me just say I had a male best friend who was so amazing and he was tragically killed a few days ago. I was definitely in love with him and I know he at least loved me. We had decided that after I healed we were gonna hang out n do more and see if our friendship could blossom n2 something more and I'm sure it would have. He was definitely one of the very first people I couldn't wait to see my results and I think he was excited for me and would've loved what he saw cause he loved what he saw b4 I made the decision to do this.,he was definitely one of my biggest supporters. I miss him so much. You will never and I mean never be forgotten bae, I love u.

Ok, I have been healing very well. I have been cleared to try cardio. I was so excited to start it back up b4 my friend's death and when he died it took all my motivation away. But he was a gym fanatic and would not be happy with my slacking so I will try to use that as my motivation. I sleep in my compression camisole and I just now started going without my binder every now and then. I still swell but not extremely bad like b4. Sleeping in my bed is a piece of cake now, lol. Still get stiff sometimes and my scar is going thru that very intense itchy stage. I was using a scar gel but decided to try the sheets because of the itching. I feel so much more comfortable in my clothes. Along with exercise n eating healthy, I really don't wanna lose too much more weight.,just wouldn't mind a few inches off the inner thighs..other than that. I'm good. I've been back to work for a few days now. The 1St day was a lil uncomfortable but I think cause I was use to laying around comfortably, so sitting in my work chair n not laying down when I wanted took a little getting use to. I think that's all I have to update,..if u have any ??s then, just asking. Later ladies.

3 and Almost 4 weeks post op!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I will update this later,.as I heal and get towards my final results. I want to give him the best rating but I'll have to wait as I didn't receive any lipo and I thought I needed a tiny bit to contour my body and he said I didn't need any. We will see. As well as other things...