Ready for a new tummy!! Going to Columbus, GA to hopefully become a Cochran Doll!!

Im am looking for a good tummy tuck doctor in...

Im am looking for a good tummy tuck doctor in columbus ohio. I have been contemplating this decision for a long time now. I think im ready to put down a down payment with the right doctor. The right doctor should be:
1) passionate about his work.
2) talented
3) have a procedure that can work best for my specific needs. (Were I prefer my scar,.pain management,.ect)
4) hopefully b not to far
5) have experience with satisfactory results

If any of u ladies know of any good doctors that you would refer plz leave me the information. It's hard to make a decision to have surgery. Im extremely nervous about the thgt of surgery but im so uncomfortable in my own skin, that it is making me lean more towards wanting to take the risk. I would like a doctor who is understanding yet confident and have experience. I will keep in touch and let you guys know how my "doctor search" turn out. I will post photos soon.

Had my 2nd consultation with dr donaldson today!!

I had my 2nd consultation with Dr Donaldson today. It went well for the most part. I put down a down payment. And I'm excited but very nervous and a little scared. The part that I'm not that happy about about is that he quoted me like 3000 more than my first quote was. .That's weird. Im gonna make sure I try to lose just a little weight before surgery day,. Cause with that increase, I better looks great...lol..and I mean totally gorgeous. I will admit the money part makes me nervous. Does anyone else experience that? Like "thats a lot of money. .so I hope it will all b worth it. It will suck so bad to spend that type of money and not be happy with your results. Well im sleepy, so I will update later. I will also be uploading before pics soon. The part everyone hates. .lol

before pics

As promised, the horrible, horrible before pictures. I hate being asked when am I due, and what am I having. I have 3 kids my oldest is 14 and my youngest is 8. Yet I still look second trimester pregnant. ..smh.

exploring options

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for awhile. I have been researching doctors, ..so far Dr Cochran is at the top of my list, with him I can include lipo on the inner thighs. Im still waiting to hear back from a few. Im excited, anxious and nervous,..all in one. I will let u all know how that goes.

some changes with my surgery

Well I have changed surgeons. I will be going with Dr Cochran in Columbus, GA. I love his scar placement, I am scheduled for surgery on June 24 which is a friday., i will have my pre opp that Thursday before. I'm am hella nervous. But I am extra excited. I'm tryna get myself mentally prepared for the worse. I know recovery will be difficult. I am working out and eating better to try to help things along. I with be eating raw foods and doing my nutria bullet smoothies (which I have already started my smoothies) right before surgery to help with constipation from pain meds. I am expecting my pre opp packet in the mail any day now. It should contain a list of hotels I can check on. I'm going to go, I work 3rd shift and im about to get the kids off to school so I can sleep,. I will finish this later.

I NEED HELP!! ADVISE PLEASE,.LOL!!

I was going to make a payment on my surgery. Then I starting "freaking out", lol. I'm thinking once I start knocking down this balance and these 6 weeks fly by,.I'll be locked in..I mean I've made my deposit and got my date (which btw changed to the 24th when I changed to doctor Cochran) but it's something I've researched and wanted for years, I'm so nervous and anxious tho. A little scared. So basically, I've been holding on to this money for a while now trying to make this payment, then I'd get a Lil nervous and procrastinate, anyone else go though this at all.? I'm gonna make it tho, then it's really no going back. Well, it's sleepy time for me, I work 3rd shift and time seems to be flying by...later ladies

Last change in rescheduling,.unless

Hi everyone. I have rescheduled a few times but I have to decide to go thru it. I guess I'm just nervous. I hope everything goes fine.,and I don't have to reschedule again. I have been dealing with a scary issue tho. A few years ago my doctors fouND lumps in my breast but luckily it turned out they were not cancerous. I have a new lump now, at least I think it's new,..and I'm so scared and nervous. I will be trying to get it looked at real soon. I'm praying it nothing. Guess I'm ready for this surgery yet I'm nervous as hell. I'll update when I find out about the lump.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon