Review of Dr. Naman Following Abdominoplasty - Columbus, GA

My results were far beyond my expectations! I had...

My results were far beyond my expectations! I had no post op complications and very little discomfort, even having the procedure in conjunction with a hysterectomy. I cannot tell you how this procedure has changed my life. I lost about 15 lbs immediately and dropped 3 dress sizes. My body looks normal again, after losing that large amount of fat and skin hanging down into my lap. I have a bikini scar that is barely visible after only 5 months. My activity level and general outlook on life is markedly improved.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I am a registered nurse who has practiced in this area for over 20 yrs. I was already familiar with Dr. Naman's reputation and skill. That is why I chose him for my procedure. His patient outcomes and results speak for themselves. He has a great bedside manner and is a consummate professional. On my pre-op visit the day before my surgery, he took my hands and said the most beautiful prayer with me. All my anxieties just melted away. My procedure was outpatient, but because I had another surgery with another physician, I stayed in the hospital 2 days. Although, he didn't have to, he visited me every day. I would not choose any other plastic surgeon, should I have the need for another procedure.