32 Year Old Mom. Petite Build. Breast Lift and High Profile 375cc Implants, Plus a Tummy Tuck Revision. - Columbus, OH

I am a 32 year old mom of one. My daughter is 8...

I am a 32 year old mom of one. My daughter is 8 and is amazing. I also have a soon-to-be stepson who is 6. My fiancé and I have decided to not have any more children, so I am spending a lot of time getting myself back to where I want to be! During my pregnancy I gained EIGHTY pounds, then lost it very rapidly, plus I breastfed for a year, resulting in a lot of saggy skin, and a lot of lost volume in my breasts. Before pregnancy I was a perky full D cup. About a year and a half ago I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair but was not sold yet on getting a breast augmentation. I think mostly I was afraid of the intense recovery I was going to have with the TT and also the sticker shock! Now I am in a better place financially, and having been through the TT process, am much less scared to move forward with the lift and the implants. When I got my consult for the BA, I also shared my concerns with my new PS about my TT results. He has suggested a revision in order for me to get my desired look. He will lengthen my incision, allowing more skin to be removed from the sides and for the skin to be stretched tighter, remove tissue that is causing my lower abdomen to still have a bulge, and re-do my belly button, giving me a more natural hooded look. I will be getting a lift and Mentor 350cc high profile silicone implants. MY PS recommends high profile for me because of my petite statue. I am 5 feet tall, 105 lbs. Fitness is a huge part of my life. I work out 5-6 days a week and follow a strict diet. I am so excited to feel more sexy and more confident with this surgery. I have done all I can do at the gym and in the kitchen, but just need some PS magic to get to my desired final look.

Decided on 375!

Had my pre-op a couple day days ago. I decided to up the anti and go with 375cc (HP smooth round) instead of 350. I am a little worried they might be too big, but I don't want to look back and wish I had gone bigger. I found a picture of when I was breastfeeding, and I think I will look similar to that but higher and more full! 6 more days to go!!

One week po

So my tummy is still a swollen mess but that's ok because I absolutely love my new boobs!! They are still sore and still dropping and all that but I'm already so happy I did this. I feel like I picked the perfect size for me! Because I had a lift they are covered in incisions. I had a lolly pop anchor incision. I'll update a more pictures after Monday once I get my drain out of my tummy. I think my tummy is going to look awesome too but hard to tell at only 7 days po. I'm already seeing an improvement

I week po photos

I couldn't get them to upload with my post... Here's to one week down!

10 days post op, feeling amazing!!

Ten days post op, got my drain out and what a turning point that is! I am now pain free as the drain site was really my only source of pain. Thought I wood take some pics now that it's out since I haven't taken any of my tummy yet. I'm very very happy with how it looks so far, I feel so nice and tight, and though I'm swollen I'm very flat. My PS is wonderful and I think he did an excellent job. He told me that he knew from the moment he met me that I have high expectations.. I love that he knows and understands that about me, helps us be on the same page.

I feel amazing. I have never ever been this happy with how I look and feel. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself, and it just gets better every day!!

6 weeks PO!

It's been over 6 weeks since my surgery, and I am over the top happy!!! I'm a 32/34 D/DD depending on the bra. I feel they are a perfect size for me big enough to flaunt when I want, but I'm able to wear them conservatively with the right clothing for work. They look the largest in workout clothes, which I don't mind ;) I finally got the go ahead to do some upper body work so am in the process of easing back into my exercise regiment. I have almost zero pain. Only pain is in my nipples when they get bumped or rubbed or touched too hard. My fiancé and I are back to normal if you know what I mean, and better than ever, I'm excited every day and honestly sex is even more amazing... Like A LOT lol! These boobs have had way more of an impact on me than I thought they would; I feel over the top confident and sexy, and proud of how I look and feel. I just wished I had done this sooner!!

My TT revision is also pretty amazing though it's less photo worthy. Pictures don't really capture the difference. My skin is so much tighter and I'm completely flat and in general my tummy just looks more of a natural shape. I'm very happy with my new BB, it's a more natural shake and the starburst scar is gone :) I'm still healing and swelling so it's not the end product, but I'm looking forward to bikini shopping in a few months, and my final wedding dress fitting too! My new bod is gonna rock that dress!!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon