64 Years Old and Could Not Get Rid of Fat on my Abdomen and Flank - Spokane, WA

I tried everything from 3 -4 classes a week at a...

I tried everything from 3 -4 classes a week at a gym doing spin,zumba and aerobics . Reducing my calories and nothing helped. I did a consultation for smart lipo and liked the idea that it was outpatient and no surgery. I am exactly 4 weeks from my surgery and am ecstatic with the results. At 3 weeks I put on a size 10 jeans and now can wear a 8. I haven't worn that size in over 10 1/2 years. I look great and feel great.
Spokane General Surgeon

Dr. Johnson was exactly what I was looking for. He asked me questions on what the results I wanted and why. He also gave me suggestions about the difference between a tummy tuck (surgery and down time) also cost is a consideration. He and his staff where very professsional. I could call anytime and did. He told what to expect and each visit after the procedure was very thorough and with people who cared how I was doing! When ever I talked with him he listened to my questions and also encouraged me to ask anything.