43 Year Old Petite Mom. Had 2nd Breast Lift with Implant Revision 500cc (5' 2" and 117 Lbs) - Clear Lake, TX

In 2005, I had a lollipop breast lift with no...

In 2005, I had a lollipop breast lift with no implants. I went from a full C cup to a small C cup. In July of 2008, I decided to get implants and a mini tummy tuck to get rid of my verticals c-section scar. I got 350 mentor smooth round high profile saline, under the muscle. The right was filled to 395 and the left 380. I went to a DD cup and loved my results. Over time, my breasts started sagging again and my areola stretched out also.
On Feb. 1, 2016 I decided to go with a full anchor lift, smaller areolas and 500cc high profile silicone. I'll post progress pics over time. I hope to help out any ladies contemplating another breast lift or implant revisions. I'm very happy that I went went Dr. Sukkar as he understood my goals. His patient coordinator, Mary, was awesome and is a huge reason why I decided to go with Sukkar instead of my original PS. She was always available to answer my questions and was so caring. I can't wait to see my final results!
I should also add that my original consult was for Cellulaze. I appreciated Dr. Sukkar's honesty as he advised me that I would not benefit from cellulaze nor lipo. I did have one treatment of Coolsculpting on my inner thighs a few weeks ago and will post results after a month. I also had Botox with them. Lol

1 Day Post-op

2 Weeks Post-op

Bandages finally removed. Right one is still high.
Houston Plastic Surgeon