So Happy with my Results. Worth the Drive from Nashville! - Cincinnati, OH

I live in Nashville and have a close friend in...

I live in Nashville and have a close friend in Cincinnati who highly recommended Dr. Mendelsohn. She knew that I had been interested in filler for about 2 years, but I was too afraid to try it. I finally decided to take the plunge and went to visit Dr. Mendelsohn. I was a little nervous. When I arrived, the staff was super friendly and really made me feel at ease. Then, I met with Marc and he did a thorough consultation. I felt like he really listened to my concerns and spent extra time with me. After the consult, I had the chance to talk to Dr. Mendelsohn. He was so kind to me. He explained everything as he was working, always asking if I was comfortable. It was a breeze! I had both Juvederm and Voluma and I absolutely love it. I have received some nice compliments since my procedure and I think it has really helped my self-confidence. Marc even called to follow-up afterwards just to make sure I was happy with the results and… uhh I am! I would highly recommend Dr. Mehdelsohn and staff. They are top notch! I only wanted the best doctor working on my face and that’s what I got. I will be a returning client!
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon