After 2 Years I Am Finally Thrilled!!! Best Decision I've Ever Made. Chicago, IL

About a month ago I underwent my third, and final...

About a month ago I underwent my third, and final breast revision and I am THRILLED!!!!! They are continuing to drop and fluff and I get happier and happier day to day! I have been wearing the bandeau since day 1 PO 24/7 except when showering! I've been going back every 1-2 weeks to check the progress! In addition to the band, I do massages 3X a day for ~10 minutes total, focusing on my right breast since it is sitting higher than the left (I'm left handed). My next appointment is Tuesday, March 13 and I'm so excited. In regards to the gym, I have only been doing cardio, and no weight lifting exercises. I will post an update after my next appointment!

4 months post opp

I could not be happier!!!! I just went in for my first post-op appointment in about a month a half and I really couldn't have picked a better staff/ doctor to work with. As usual, everyone wass warm, considerate, and truly has your best interest at heart. From having my last 2 experiences turn out so horribly, I forgot what it's like seeing someone who actually cares about your well-being. I really can't say enough how great my experience has been and I recommend anyone to get a consult with these amazing and gifted people!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiner and his staff are a group of the most caring people I have ever met. They provided me with an experience that isn't even comparable to what I went through in the past! Dr. Weiner is the most patient, kind, warm doctor I have ever had the experience of working with!! He spent over 45 minutes-1hr with me on my initial consult, going over everything he suggested and what outcomes we were hoping to see. He went over the procedure in detail and made me feel comfortable and informed about everything that was happening. Carolynn, Dr. Weiners nurse was also a pleasure! She made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process and was always available to answer my questions over the phone. Overall, I could not be happier with this team and I would recommend anyone to see them!!!