Amazing :)

I was referred to Dr. Weiner by a good friend and...

I was referred to Dr. Weiner by a good friend and I couldn't be happier with the results. I needed to have previous implants replaced due to a failure of one. I didn't want to increase in size at all from my first implants, but I was hoping to get a more natural shape. My initial implants were placed on top of the muscle, 11 years prior. I consider myself fairly active and athletic and was hoping to add a little curve to my body. After talking to Dr. Wiener, I knew the best thing to do to get the look I wanted was to place the new implants under the muscle. This surgery would involve removing the existing implants and making a new pocket under the muscle for the new implants. I went home the same day after surgery. First couple days of recovery were rough, but the excitement of the outcome made it worth it. A month later, aside from a few movement restrictions as to not shift the new placement of the implants, I had almost forgotten that I had the surgery only 4 weeks earlier. Now, it has been just over 6 months and I feel as comfortable and natural as can be.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiner listened carefully to what I said I was looking for and made some suggestions to help me out. I was able to leave the office and prepare for my surgery day confident that I would be walking out of there the next time with exactly what I wanted. I have been back for several follow-up appointments which lets me know that the doctor's concern and care extends beyond the surgical day. Placement, healing, and any questions that I may have are reviewed during that time, making every visit worth while. I only have 1 regret after all of this and that is that I didn't go to Dr. Wiener sooner. He and his staff are very professional, yet friendly and down to earth. I would not hesitate to go there with any plastic surgery questions or concerns in the future.