27yr Old...mother of 4!! Chicago, IL looking for Lipo/BBL

I'm hoping to find a great surgeon with a...

I'm hoping to find a great surgeon with a reasonable price! Lol I've been stalking this site for awhile now...I can't wait to get this procedure done!! I'm not sure if I want it done here in Chicago or if I want to go to the DR?!? I've been hearing so many stories that the docs out here won't give you that vixen booty lol so I'm leaning more towards DR!!

Pre Op

Laaawwdddd looking at these pics scare me lol I'm so self contious with the way my body looks.... as you can see I didn't post a pic yet of my butt because this was traumatizing enough lol

WISH PICS!!! :)

I know I should be a little more realistic lol BUT I can't help but dream right?!?! Lol

Up reading reviews

Now I'm starting to think I should get a tummy tuck :/ my only issue is having time off from work!!! One week is all I can take!

I WILL BE A MALLOL DOLL!!!

I'm so EXCITED!! I madey deposits TODAY!!! Can't wait to have my surgery!!! :)))))

Date is getting closer!!

Hi RS!!! I haven't made a post in forever!!! I was originally supposed to have my surgery last year but some things happened so I couldn't do it. So fast forward to NOW! My date to have surgery is March 10th with Dr. Mallol!! I'm super excited and beyond nervous at the same time! I have so many questions about possible infections to the healing process!!! My number one question is HOW DO WE SHOWER BEFORE SURGERY IF WE CAN'T USE THE WATER?!? I know we're supposed to use the antibacterial soap but how do we go about using it effectively? PLEASE HELP!! :)

Stupid Umbilical Hernia

So the closer I get the more shit comes up.... I totally forgot about my umbilical hernia because it doesn't bother me. Now that I'm doing all this research I'm finding out that it's not a good idea to do Lipo!!! Had anyone else been through this? Can someone give me hope! Lol :(