38 Yrs Old, 1st Breast Aug 10 yrs ago (400cc saline, overs) ......Upgraded to 700cc saline overs - Chicago, IL

I had my first augmentation 10 years ago, saline...

I had my first augmentation 10 years ago, saline implants over the muscle. I wanted the "fake look". Large, high and round. Wasnt happy with their appearance anymore, after 10 years, they were sagging and became separated. I wanted to go much larger. So I had them redone just over a week ago. I told the doc I wanted huge breasts, to overfill to 800cc. He said they would go into my armpits if he went to 800 and could only fill to 700 so I agreed trusting his expertise. As I am very happy with their appearance now.....I'm still disappointed that he didn't go to 800cc!!!! He also said that 800cc is the max the fda will allow surgeons to fill saline implants to in the US. However, I have done a ton of research and see numerous women with 1000 and above filled implants, especially from Dr Pousti in California! !!??? Any doctors in Chicago area that can confirm or explain, I would greatly appreciate!

What do you think? ??

Still on the fence about whether I should continue my search for a doc that is very experienced with xl implants and internal br

I still don't know whether I am happy with my size. I am now 2 weeks post op and they do look great. My concerns are....regreting not going to a different doc (he did my first augmentation) that would have given me the cc's I was very clear I wanted (800 saline), whether I should continue my search and have once again another surgery to get to the cc's I want.....ARE THERE ANY DOCS IN THE CHICAGOLAND/SUBURBS THAT ARE EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED WITH XL IMPLANTS? IF SO, PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR LINK OR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.

3 weeks out

So, my new implants are 3 weeks today. I have much less pain now and a little more relaxed about moving around, driving over bumps picking things up and walking around with out anything suppoting them. I am so worried after reading so many bad experiences some ladies on here that im being overly cautious. I want them to heal and stay up high and close together. I went to get measured yesterday. ....I'm a 34 DDD before surgery with my 410 implants I was a 34DD. I bought and wore a couple of underwire pushup bras at VS yesterday and wore one for about an hour and a half. When I took it off I noticed tge underwire in the inner parts of my breasts were not completely under but pressing against the bottom parts leaving marks in my skin. I was so worried I f****** something up. Went back to the sports bra today. I am ready to wear them if the underwire wouldn't have done that. Now im scared. Anyone else have this problem? ??

Bikini top

I didn't tie it around but wanted to see how they looked in one of my suits! Love the round fake look!!!

3 weeks out and still having morning boob.

Im still getting morning boob, either its not as bad or im getting used to it. My nipples are very sensitive and sore but otherwise I doing well and I think I am very happy with my results (size) lol

3 weeks! !!!

Stiil feel like I have the old implants

Has anyone else felt this way??? Mentally I feel like Im still walking around with my 400 cc implants. It hasn't registered yet until I look in the mirror or at pics!!!???

4 weeks

Its 4 weeks and I just noticed a couple days ago a small indention on the top of my left breast all of the sudden. When I extend my back, push my chest out it goes away! Wtf!!!! Im freaking out, calling my doc to get in and see him in person. Anyone else had this problem? Im so upset and stressed!!!! :(

4 weeks and noticing an indention on the top of my left...WTF!!

4 weeks, still want 800cc

Well yesterday was 4 weeks and im pretty sure my boobies have settled, swelling is done for the most part and def still stuck on 800cc. I feel like now that the swelling is gone theyre def not as full and thats what I wanted most. I wanted them to look hard, and tight, high and fake. I have not gone without a bra other than showering and checking them each day as I am so worried about sagging but I feel like theyre not standing up as much as they were 2 weeks post op. Idk, ugghhh. Im all over the board psychologically right now. One hour I love love love them and 4 hrs later I'm totally disappointed.

ADVICE ON UNDERWIRE BRAS!!!!

Ladies, I am almost 5 weeks post op, 700cc uhp saline, overs. I wore an underwire bra from VS for an hour the other day. I was "fitted/measured" at the the store and told I was a 34ddd. After an hour of wearing it and trying to adjust it as it wasn't feeling comfortable I finally removed it cause my left breast felt like it was gonna explode. Later that night I started getting really sore. By the middle of the night I had w blankets on shaking uncontrollably from how severe the pain was, giving me the chills. Went to my PS next day he said I reinjured my healing muscle and breast tissue. I am extremely swollen now, not only my whole breast but under my armpit around to my upper back. The pain is knocking tge wind outta me. I can barely walk its so unbearable! !!!!! My doc said I didn't do any damage, I hope to God hes right! !!! But just wanted to let anyone else who is feeling ready to wear underwire PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PROPERLY MEASURED!!!!! Obviously I was NOT and will be returning my bras to VS. Thankfully there are a few specialty bra stores in my area *chicagoland), so once the swelling goes down and my fear goes away I will check out those stores! I was not in this much pain after my surgery it has been absolutely unbearable! !!

After wearing an underwire bra for 1 hr :(

My left breast is naturally a tad bigger, when the doc filled my implants he put 700cc saline in both and it was still a tad bit larger....not to the point that it drove me nuts or felt I needed revision just for that. But obviously I was not measured properly at VS and this is the result. EXCRUTIATING PAIN AND SWELLING. This pic is 3 days after. Please ladies.....make sure you are measured correctly and if the underwire doesn't feel right. .......TAKE IT OFF SO YOURE NOT EXPERIENCING THIS ABSOLUTE AGONY ; ( ; ( ; (

5 weeks after implant exchange (Infection)!!!!!

Well all, I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks because I have been through HELL. in my last post I shared my experience with what happened to me after wearing a wire bra.....just about 5 weeks po. Little had I known at that moment it was not swelling due to thr underwire. ....I had an infection tgat happened to come to a head (ultimate flare up)!!!!!
My doc has been absolutely phenomenonal every step of thus horrid nightmare. It was just a freak thing that something got into my incision causing the infection. My left breast swelled up insanely, the pain was ABSOLUTELY UNBEARABLE. I literally wanted to knock myself out because I couldn't take it. The doc put me on Augmentin immediately and we monitored my symptoms for a few days. Then about 3 days after being on the antibiotics I finally started to fall asleep when I noticed a warm feeling coming from under my left breast corner of the incision. I got up and went to the bathroom to look at it. What I'm about to describe it ABSOLUTELY NO exaggeration........I lifted the bottom of my sports bra and it was literally like I turn a sink faucet on yellow fluid (pus) started pouring straight out from the corner of my incision. Not to be gross, but it was a thick stream like if my breast had to pee really bad and was just spray out. I managed to get over the toliet and thank God my fiancé was home so I srarted yelling for him. When he saw whatcwas happening he insisted we're going to the ER immediately. I could not stop the fluid from pissing out. It was the craziest most painful thing ive ever felt or been through. But the good thing was that all the infection was leaving my body. It was about 20 minutes of this going on. When I say the fluid was pissing out/pouring out im not kidding. It wasn't oozing....straight stream just shooting. As I tried to keep pressure once it slowed down and change my close that were covered I managed to call my surgeon. He said let it continue to drain leave gauze on it and come in first thing in the morning for surgery. When I got to him the next morning the swelling had gone down tremendously from all of tge pressure from infection leaving my body thanks to the antibiotics. When he seen my incision wasn't completely opened he was actually relieved and said we're not gonna do surgery, at least not now cause tge antibiotics are doing their job.
So to speed thi gs up I was going to him every 2 days. The pus stopped and my incision was started to get really dry and bleeding a lil when I would change the gauze so I sent him a pic this padt Monday askung if my incision looked ok or if it was splitting. Needless to say ge told me to come in the next morning and was told we had to do surgery rught then and there. The antibiotics worked wonders but the infection broke down my tissue and the sutures. So I had surgery this padt Tuesday, he went in checked everything out cleaned my pocket, did a culture, mafe sure my implant was placed correctly and super extra stitched me back up. So here I am 6 and a half weeks later recovering from tgat surgery and infection but am God willing. ....finally on my road to recovery. I can say ladies without a doubt the pain and fear I've endured the padt couple of weeks has been the worst ever in my 38 yrs. Ive had a child ive had back injury, ive torn my ACL in my knee but nothing has compared to this nightmare. My doc has been an absolute God send and he has complete confidence alllll will ne perfect. So with that being said, please say prayers for my recovery! And I can tell you all I know what I will be grateful for this Thanksgiving. ....my health, healing, doc! Oh another thing I forgot to mention. ...as women we are all on here cause we want to improve something to our bodies. ....one of my biggest fears was that he was gonna have to remove my implant for 6 weeks to make sure that the infection was completely gone but thanks to God the antibiotics knocked it out ! And again we will never know what/how I got something in my incision but I am in law enforcement and the things we are exposed to are beyond! Regular civilians will never understand that so doc def believes it was an environmental freak thing that unfortunately happened :((
I will post some pics soon of my breasts at the worst and how tgey are looking now that tgeyre healing. God bless you all and anyone else who may be going through something like I did. You're in my prayers; )

Infection (5 weeks after surgery)

I feel like I am finally on the road to recovery after the random infection I got in my left breast 5 weeks after implant exchange to 700cc saline from 400cc.....Heres a few pics of my breast at the height of the infection and now that im healing after dr had to do another surgery to make sure everything inside was ok, clear and resuture my incision with more since the infection broke down my tissue and stitches. :(
Thank God he didn't have to remove my implant for 6 weeks! !!!!

incision after doc had to go back in

Thank God for my doc, he saved me from having my implant removed for weeks. We caught it in time before it spread like wildfire throughout my breast / implant. He put me on Augmentin immediately. By the time I had to have emergency surgery due to the infection breaking down my tissue and sutures the meds cleared my infection.

Before and After pics!

Before- 410cc saline implants mod profile overs
After - 700cc saline implants hp overs

updated my profile, added new photos

Had some bumps in my recovery. Tomorrow will be 7 weeks and I pray when I see my doc tomorrow he will say all looks good and I can be released back to work. Everything was going along so smoothly and outta nowhere, 5 weeks post op I get an infection in my incision, had to have emergency surgery but thank God my surgeon treated me aggressively and the right way. Put me on Augmentin immediately, and saved me from having my implant removed for 6 to 8 weeks! !!!!

Some fun pics....

Still healing from the surgery I had to my incision thank God my doc saved my implant so I'm still swollen on lefty and the girls are not even yet. Lefty still a bit higher and tighter but I am so in love with them.....I had to take a couple pics to remind me of summer. It is cold and pouring here so at least I'm not losing out on summer time while I heal. But wet t shirt contests this summer. ...HERE I COME, LOL ;)

new updates posted

New updates, pics posted today....still healing.
Dr Roman

Dr Roman is without a doubt the best doctor in my eyes. He is a phenomenal surgeon, compassionate, kind, patient, understanding, comforting, smart great sense of humor and personality. With everything I've been through with this simple implant exchange that I happened to have a freak thing happen to me. This man always made me feel better and confident after talking to him. He was always honest and didn't sugar coat anything but did it with such compassion and genuine concern. He knew what bad anxiety I have an knew exactly how to make sure I felt better and completely informed through every step of the bumpy road we had. And on top of that ......he did an amazing job on my breasts. They are smokin hot....once my swelling goes down from my complication I will finally be able to show off the phenomenal job he did on my boobies. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my health, my family, my beautiful breasts and Dr Roman for getting me through this infection and saving me from going 6 weeks without one breast. DR ROMAN V (LIPO & COSMETIC INSTITUTE) IN MY EYES IS THE BEST SURGEON IN CHICAGOLAND AREA ;)