38 Yrs Old, 1st Breast Augmentation 10 Years Ago. Implant Exchange to Go Larger - Chicago, IL

I had my first augmentation 10 years ago, saline...

I had my first augmentation 10 years ago, saline implants over the muscle. I wanted the "fake look". Large, high and round. Wasnt happy with their appearance anymore, after 10 years, they were sagging and became separated. I wanted to go much larger. So I had them redone just over a week ago. I told the doc I wanted huge breasts, to overfill to 800cc. He said they would go into my armpits if he went to 800 and could only fill to 700 so I agreed trusting his expertise. As I am very happy with their appearance now.....I'm still disappointed that he didn't go to 800cc!!!! He also said that 800cc is the max the fda will allow surgeons to fill saline implants to in the US. However, I have done a ton of research and see numerous women with 1000 and above filled implants, especially from Dr Pousti in California! !!??? Any doctors in Chicago area that can confirm or explain, I would greatly appreciate!

What do you think? ??

Still on the fence about whether I should continue my search for a doc that is very experienced with xl implants and internal br

I still don't know whether I am happy with my size. I am now 2 weeks post op and they do look great. My concerns are....regreting not going to a different doc (he did my first augmentation) that would have given me the cc's I was very clear I wanted (800 saline), whether I should continue my search and have once again another surgery to get to the cc's I want.....ARE THERE ANY DOCS IN THE CHICAGOLAND/SUBURBS THAT ARE EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED WITH XL IMPLANTS? IF SO, PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR LINK OR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.

3 weeks out

So, my new implants are 3 weeks today. I have much less pain now and a little more relaxed about moving around, driving over bumps picking things up and walking around with out anything suppoting them. I am so worried after reading so many bad experiences some ladies on here that im being overly cautious. I want them to heal and stay up high and close together. I went to get measured yesterday. ....I'm a 34 DDD before surgery with my 410 implants I was a 34DD. I bought and wore a couple of underwire pushup bras at VS yesterday and wore one for about an hour and a half. When I took it off I noticed tge underwire in the inner parts of my breasts were not completely under but pressing against the bottom parts leaving marks in my skin. I was so worried I f****** something up. Went back to the sports bra today. I am ready to wear them if the underwire wouldn't have done that. Now im scared. Anyone else have this problem? ??

Bikini top

I didn't tie it around but wanted to see how they looked in one of my suits! Love the round fake look!!!

3 weeks out and still having morning boob.

Im still getting morning boob, either its not as bad or im getting used to it. My nipples are very sensitive and sore but otherwise I doing well and I think I am very happy with my results (size) lol

3 weeks! !!!

Dr Roman

Dr Roman was great, but I wanted much larger and he said he couldn't accommodate what I wanted