Saline Implant Removal After 16 Years with Capsulectomy, No Lift, No Replacement - Chevy Chase, MD

I've been contemplating removing my breast implant...

I've been contemplating removing my breast implant for quite some time. I was very self conscious about my breasts, always trying to conceal my breasts by wearing minimizers. I was also experiencing a myriad of health issues such as chronic fatigue, neck pain, lower back pain, recurring skin rashes, and brain fog at times. I read that these were common symptoms exhibited by women with breast implants. And after removing their implants they felt a lot better.

Finally made the decision to have my implants removed. I consulted with a few plastic surgeons in the DMV area and decided on Dr. Khairalla. Surgery was on July 29, 2016 at Sibley Memorial under general anesthesia. I was concerned about the aesthetic outcome after explant surgery and hoped for the best. Was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. So glad I finally removed my implants. I feel great and am super happy with the decision I made.

6 weeks post op

Left breast has fluffed out a bit. Very happy with the results.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khairalla is a wonderful experienced surgeon and has a great eye for detail.