30 Yr Old Mom of 2, 5'3" 110 Lbs - Chesterfield, MO

I have been wanting bigger, better boobs for years...

I have been wanting bigger, better boobs for years since I was in high school. I had perky 32B back in the day, and they weren't bad, but then I had 2 kids 21 months apart and breastfed for 3 years 9 months nonstop, and now they're 32A+, droopy and sad boobs. While I was pregnant and nursing I got up to a 34D and I was like "WOW these are great!", but of course they didn't last. So finally, years later, I'm getting what I've been talking about for years: BOOBS! I only went to 1 consultation because I'm going back to the ps who did my mini tt, Dr. Christian Prada. He was great the first time around, and wouldn't go to anyone else. I told him exactly what I wanted, large Ds, and he suggested exactly what I had kinda had it narrowed down to from my literal 40ish hours of researching ba's. So we're planning to go with 450cc hp silicone smooth round Inspira implants inframammery. I'm so excited I could die! Went to my pre-op 2 weeks ago and tried on the sizers. Honestly, they looked small, but I don't want to go any bigger. I'm having it done on a Thursday morning and going back to work on Tuesday. I'm pretty nervous as I'm a nurse in the OR and I'm worried I might overextend myself, but Prada said that should be plenty of time to get back to work as long as I'm not lifting over 15 lbs.

11 more days!

Stats are 5'3" 110 lbs, saggy 32A

Before pics

Just some before pics of my boobs.

Surgery day!

Got to the surgery center around 0520. Signed a bunch of forms. They took me back almost immediately. Changed, they put in an IV, gave me warm blankets, put a Bair hugger on me. Nice to be on the opposite side for once! Talked to the CNRA and Prada. Everything went pretty smoothly. Then they rolled me back and my boyfriend went to wait.

When I came out, it was pretty chill. I was warm cause they let me keep the bair hugger on for a while longer which was totally awesome. I was in recovery for about an hour. John helped me get dressed and we left around 0930.

I've slept most of the day off and on. Kids get nonstop tablet playing tonight so they're loving that lol. Had some light veggie soup around 1pm and at 6:15pm had a mini home made veggie pizza. Im not really nauseous because they put an antiemetic patch on me that'll stay on for a couple day. Prada said the ace bandage can come off Sunday morning and I can shower then. After that its this sexy surgical bra and 4x4 gauze on my incisions.

Super sleepy! So glad I have a wonderful boyfriend to help my with my 2 kids

Just some before pics

Before pictures

Size

Also, he ended up going with 485cc. under the muscle silicone.

Post op Day 1

Feeling pretty good. Taking my meds on time. Cuddling with my cat. Slept on the sofa upright surrounded by many pillows. My boyfriend took the kids to school for me, and made me coffee, but I packed the girls lunches and threw in a load of laundry and get the trash ready to be taken out (but I'm not going to actually take it out. To far to walk for that!). I get pretty tired after about 20-30 minutes of light activity, so then I rest for a few hours. I may or may not walk with my boyfriend to pick the kids up from school, we'll see. It's only a 7 min walk, but it may be too much for post op day 1. I can tolerate a far amount of pain though, and I heal pretty quickly. Just lucky like that I guess. I can't wait to get this super tight Ace off on Sunday morning! And be able to see what they look like. It's still a mystery... :)

Post Op Day 2

Was up and about a lot today. Actually, way too much. I totally have exhausted myself by getting my kids breakfast, lunch, snacks, water, "come look at this mom!", giving baths, etc. I'd get dizzy getting up and down so much. And I haven't napped at all so far today and it's 5:30pm. My god I'm tired. My chest feels like it's getting more swollen, because the bandages feel even tighter than before. Haven't really been interested in eating much just because of the pressure on top. Slept ok, not great and not terrible. I can't wait to see them tomorrow morning for real! I still don't really feel like I have any boobs since I haven't actually seen them yet.

Post Op Day 3

Still no real pain so far. Just some discomfort, especially when I go to use my arms to push myself up from sitting to standing, which I should not be doing. But most exciting was I got to take off the bandages this morning and that was pretty awesome. Like "Hey, whose are those? Someone put a fun house mirror in my bathroom because there's no way those are on my body." Hehe. But what do you know, they were mine! All 485cc of them. I'm not gonna lie, I think they're already sitting pretty well, so I'm looking forward to how they're going to drop and look even better.

Still get pretty tired fairly quickly after about 30 minutes or so, and I get dizzy a lot when I'm walking around a bunch or stand up too quickly. Trying to get myself prepared to go back to work on Tuesday.

Before n after

Before and 3 days post op

Post Op 1 Week

Sleeping on my back is still uncomfortable. Ugh. I wasn't having any pain until yesterday when I went back to work. I didn't even do anything I wasn't supposed to. No moving patients, no lifting trays. I just didn't realize how heavy things are! Like doors! I swear those things weigh 30 lbs! And raising my arms above my head to put my mask on was painful. By noon I was in a decent amount of pain. But I made it through. I happened to talk to another nurse at the end of the day who said when she had her boobs done she took 2 weeks off, and me taking 5 days off was craziness. Eh, oh well. I'd rather save my vacation days for legit vacation! I've been exhausted though. I went to bed at 7:30pm the last 2 nights in a row and slept till 5:30am.

My first post op appt was today. Incisions look good. I have more swelling on the left than the right. And the muscles are sore. But they're not really hard, they're pretty soft already. But they look really good. I'm like really excited to see what they look like in a month and 2 months. I was hoping for a D but I'm positive they'll be bigger than that.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon