27yo, 170 lbs, 5'7, Breastfed x 2. 550-600cc HP Silicone Unders

Before kids I wore a size C. During breastfeeding...

Before kids I wore a size C. During breastfeeding I wore a size E (which I absolutely LOVED). Now I have deflated B's. I made a consultation appointment for June 17th! I am excited, but nervous! Trying to have an idea of what I want when I go in... Silicone or saline? How long do I have to go without working out after surgery? Any words of wisdom???

Sports bra issues...

Currently when I am wearing a sports bra I am flat. I would LOVE to be able to wear a sports bra and have an actual curve again! This is somewhat embarrassing, but I have been wearing extremely padded bras since my boobs decided to go away... So when I workout I am having to wear one underneath my sports bra... Not comfy. Hopefully in the near future I will not have to do that anymore. ;)

Consultation Today!!!

I had my consultation today! =) I am 5'7 178 lbs and I am so excited and very nervous about having the ladies enhanced. Today I went in with a 36C bra (that I am not able to fill anymore ,but I refuse to buy smaller bras)... And told them how much I loved my boobs when I was breast feeding (size E). How full and big they were... Now they are even smaller than I was prior to breastfeeding and lower. =/ I would like to lose more weight and I like to run .. after trying on different sizes (with the help of my husband and nurse) we decided on the 475cc Hi profile silicone. What do you think?

Date Set and Paid For! $$$

I apologize as it has been over a year since I have posted. Wow, time flies!! Last year I was unable to have the surgery. Now I am able to, have paid for, and set the date of the surgery to Dec. 9th. :) I am excited and nervous. Since it has been over a year since I had my consultation with Dr. Chase I met with him again. We went over the same details as last time (no lift needed) and I had a better understanding of what size I wanted. (FYI - I am about the same stats 5'7 & 170 lbs.) Last year I was afraid to go larger than 450. It is hard for me to visualize the sizers on me...

With the help of Dr. Chase and researching through realself I feel more comfortable going 475cc to 550cc or so HP silicone and feel that that amount would get me the look I am going for (at least a full D to DD).

- Anyone with similar stats or wanting the same size as me???
- Any pre-op purchase suggestions??

Thanks everyone! :)

One more day!!!

I am getting anxious about tomorrow, but I am excited as well. Yesterday I went back in the office for a last minute view of the sizes and played with the profiles. I keep going back and forth on what profile. The office I went to only had up to 550cc. The main office had more ... which I can try on tomorrow prior to surgey if needed. I am not having a lift.

I am 5'7, 160lbs, and currently wear 38b. What are your thoughts on the profile and size??? Any advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated! (I am standing a little differnet in the pics - sorry about that! I wasnt sure hpw to pose! LOL) Thanks everyone! =)

More wish pics...

Day of Surgery

The surgery went great! I got there around 8:30 and they took me back to resize to confirm the size I wanted. Everyone was so nice and comforting. I it all went so fast and it seems like we're weren't there very long at all. I was very drowsy afterwords and but I didn't have any pain, just some pressure. Dr. Chace ended up putting 550cc on my left and 600cc on the right as the right sidecision as a little smaller. So far so good! :)

Day 1 Post-op

Getting better everyday

I am still sore but only taking Tylenol now. They are still hard amd swollen. I can't wait for them to drop and fluff. Going back on Wed for my follow up.

7 Days Post-op

I am now able to raise my arms above my head, my soreness has decreased, I am doing my massages at least twice a day if not more, and they are gradually moving into place. I went to look for another comfortable wireless bra yesterday but was unsuccessful. This tank wI think minimal support will have to do for now while I wash my band and post op bra.

**Any suggestions on wireless and comfy bras that do not have too much compression to them and are not too expensive???

Thanks everyone!