25 Year Old Rhinoplasty Journey (Brisbane) Chatswood, AU

I have been reviewing, researching and obsessively...

I have been reviewing, researching and obsessively looking at before and after photos for a while now. My New Years resolution was to finally make this my year and spend time and money on myself!

I am taking the plunge and after careful eveluation I have booked a Consult with Dr Shahidi (Sydney Plastic Surgeon) for March 22nd 2016.

Initial Consult has cost $250 plus flights and accommodation as I live in Brisbane.

Will post how I go with my consult afterwards xx

Before Picture

So I thought I would upload a before picture so people can see what I hate about my nose...

My main problem is the huge bulbous tip (my husband calls it his button nose) ha-ha. It is also slightly crooked and I have breathing problems and not sure if the Dr can fix this but I only sometimes (very rarely) have a sense of smell. It's strange it comes and goes.

Hoping to slim down my tip and add a curve to my bridge.

Before photos

Two more before photos showing what I hate about my nose..... The Tip I am really really self conscious about my bulbous tip! Only Six more sleeps until I have my consult with Dr Shahidi... I'm scheduled March 22nd ??

Consult Complete... Surgery Booked!

I had my Consult with Dr Shaihidi and omg I just felt he was right for me straight away! His team were so beautiful and welcoming and put my nerves at ease! They explained pre and post op concerns, discussed pricing, hospital options and ask what my concerns were with my nose... I explained a massive part of why I was there was the look of it but that I was also there to fix my breathing problems and sense of smell... Dr Shaidi agreed I had a bulbous tip with bubbles either side and a slight crease behind my tip, he showed me that my nose was crooked as it does not meet with the centre of my front teeth and he put a camera up my nostrils to check on my breathing problems. Straight away he said that there was a problem and that he couldn't see how bad with the camera so he sent me to get a CT down the road and they took me straight in and 2 mins later I was back out... They are sending my results straight to Dr Shahidi. Hopefully it's not too bad! I have booked my surgery for July 11th and my sister coming. Along and she too is getting rhino-septoplasty done the same day :) I've attached he computer generated image that was made in the consult, let me know what you think? I wish they did one from the front as this has always been my main concern.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon