31 Year Old with Severe Diastasis Due to Multiples - Charlotte, NC

I chose Dr. Bharti and Hunstad & Kortesis...

I chose Dr. Bharti and Hunstad & Kortesis based on research as well as based on a personal recommendation.

I'm a healthcare professional and I've also been a patient who has had post-op complications in the past. Choosing a physician and office who took my pre-op and post-op care was of utmost importance to me.

Dr. Bharti's work is phenomenal and he is a perfectionist. I was a challenge due to the asymmetry of my hips/back and large diastasis.

Dr. Bharti's bedside manner is phenomenal and I challenge you to find a better surgeon. Honestly, after working in the medical field I wasn't looking for someone with bedside manner and was more interested in safe patient outcomes and great results. I never considered PS until I absolutely needed it physically and mentally. He is responsive to all calls and emails. Nothing beats being able to speak to the actual provider of your care.

I traveled 4.5 hrs out of state for my surgery and I don't regret it. I would recommended staying close by for a week if you travel out of town for surgery in case you experience complications.

I also recommend getting in great shape prior to surgery. I think it helps you recover quicker but also will give you better results.

I stayed overnight in the Hunstad & Kortesis Surgical Center and was thankful I did. I was monitored closely by a nurse and CNA. This is a hallmark of great care after a major surgery. Beware of any place that sends you home after a few hours.

I won't go anywhere else should I need more work in the future.

Thank you again for your care, Dr. Bharti.

POD 10

2 Weeks Post-op

Pleased as punch. Drain still in but getting closer to removal.

4 Weeks Post-Op

Very thankful! I'm still so thankful I was in shape pre tummy tuck. It's made this recovery so much faster/easier. Off all pain meds and muscle relaxers 2 weeks Post-op. I'm fast walking 3.5 ml per day for cardio. Can't wait to run again. I still wear spanx and a binder or alternate them for support.

10 weeks post op

Still thrilled with my results! Just trying to build muscle now!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Please see all comments in my review above.