31 Year Old with Severe Diastasis Due to Multiples - Charlotte, NC

I chose Dr. Bharti and Hunstad & Kortesis...

I chose Dr. Bharti and Hunstad & Kortesis based on research as well as based on a personal recommendation.

I'm a healthcare professional and I've also been a patient who has had post-op complications in the past. Choosing a physician and office who took my pre-op and post-op care was of utmost importance to me.

Dr. Bharti's work is phenomenal and he is a perfectionist. I was a challenge due to the asymmetry of my hips/back and large diastasis.

Dr. Bharti's bedside manner is phenomenal and I challenge you to find a better surgeon. Honestly, after working in the medical field I wasn't looking for someone with bedside manner and was more interested in safe patient outcomes and great results. I never considered PS until I absolutely needed it physically and mentally. He is responsive to all calls and emails. Nothing beats being able to speak to the actual provider of your care.

I traveled 4.5 hrs out of state for my surgery and I don't regret it. I would recommended staying close by for a week if you travel out of town for surgery in case you experience complications.

I also recommend getting in great shape prior to surgery. I think it helps you recover quicker but also will give you better results.

I stayed overnight in the Hunstad & Kortesis Surgical Center and was thankful I did. I was monitored closely by a nurse and CNA. This is a hallmark of great care after a major surgery. Beware of any place that sends you home after a few hours.

I won't go anywhere else should I need more work in the future.

Thank you again for your care, Dr. Bharti.

POD 10

2 Weeks Post-op

Pleased as punch. Drain still in but getting closer to removal.

4 Weeks Post-Op

Very thankful! I'm still so thankful I was in shape pre tummy tuck. It's made this recovery so much faster/easier. Off all pain meds and muscle relaxers 2 weeks Post-op. I'm fast walking 3.5 ml per day for cardio. Can't wait to run again. I still wear spanx and a binder or alternate them for support.

10 weeks post op

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Please see all comments in my review above.