Kybella - Centennial, CO

Noticeable results after the first procedure, just...

Noticeable results after the first procedure, just had my second and minimal swelling this go around. Excellent Doctor (from bedside manner to educating clients to exceptional skill) can't ask for more. Great staff, very supportive, warm and friendly. Nice office. Very efficient. Pricing is industry standard. No up selling needed. I'm looking for stuff to go back for. I already trust this practice 100% after 2 visits and great results - with kybella and lip filler.

?I underwent my second treatment of Kybella today.

I wanted to leave a review because when I was researching there weren't very many. What I liked about Kybella was that it is not invasive, I did not think it was horribly painful as my dr. uses a very shallow small needle.I didn't have that much fat or double chin to get rid of. I saw results after the 1st round, however due to a 10 lb weight loss, I wanted to see the results after the second round to give a fair review. I will post pictures of the progression in a couple weeks.

FYI: Definitely a lot of swelling after the first round. Plan accordingly. The 2nd round has not swelled that much.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

He is one of my most favorite doctors (my dad is a doctor). He is warm, patient, highly educated and fully informs the client of what to expect and even what his behavior is like during the procedure. His staff is equally educated and friendly. Dr Buford and his staff have found a patient for life in me. They make me feel special and beautiful. Thank you so much! love this place and they found a client for life. Dr. Buford and staff are incredibly warm and welcoming and he is so incredibly talented. I've done the Kybella and lip filler and he educates you and tells you what to expect and why he uses a certain technique. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that cares and honors his craft.