Dr Campbell in Cartagena: Liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lift, Lips, Blepharoplasty - Cartegena, CO

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES TO COME. I recently...

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES TO COME.
I recently began to look into plastic surgery, after settling into my new home, state — life, after
divorce. I went into my search thinking I could only really afford one procedure, so pick wisely. In
my research I began to look into destination plastic surgery since they seem to offer more for less. At
first I was skeptical and leery of actually CONSIDERING this route until I stumbled upon Premium
Plastic Surgery in Colombia. The more I read, the more excited I became.
Since I was going to do this alone, one of the ‘must have’s’ was aftercare. I live alone, I have great
friends and family but I’m not going to ask them to nurse me after surgery. The biggest deal sealer
was after I spoke with Dr. Campbell on Skype with video. He is american. There was NO concern
of miscommunication of expectations and realistic outcomes. After my initial email which was
promptly returned the same day, we set up a time to discuss following the brave task of sending
my ‘before’ pictures. I didn’t feel rushed. He just ‘got it’, felt 100% comfortable after our meeting.
And here is the AMAZING realization when I got the estimate for my ‘wish list’ of procedures….I
could afford to all of it! It’s almost too good to be true. But, it’s true. Here is my list of absolute pros
for choosing Dr. Campbell and the team at Premium Care:
• They take care of all the details of your trip. I booked my flight but they have a service to do that
for you if you’d like.
• As a single woman that does not speak Spanish traveling alone, they truly understand the nerves
of that AND surgery and go above and beyond customer service so that I never felt alone or
nervous.
• I felt 100% cared for from the minute I got off the plane at 10:30 pm in another country. A car
met me at the airport, took me to my hotel and my journey had begun.
• Hotel is two doors down from their office. Angela one of their nurses was my ‘tour guide’
throughout the 8 days I was there. She speaks english, she was an absolute advocate for me. She
took me to all my pre-appointments that were organized and timely. She feels like a friend
immediately.
• The office environment is beautiful. The atmosphere is filled with friendly laughter and mutual
excitement for my transformation.
• During my pre-opt meeting with Dr Campbell, I even added some procedures because A. I could
afford it because it’s so affordable B. After a face to face I felt like I could make the decision to do
my upper eyelids and lip augmentation without fear of making me look like I had plastic surgery
on my face.
• The Hotel Oz is lovely — new and modern. They ‘understand’ the clients that are there for
surgery and will take extra care to deliver food such as soup (not on the menu). They are
friendly and warm even when you walk through feeling a bit freakish with swollen eyes and lips.
Not all of the staff speaks english but Angela can translate any questions or issues you may have.
I would text her and she’d call the hotel.
• The surgery center/hospital is UNBELIEVABLE. I felt like I was taken care of by a massive team
of people. I spent 5 hours in post op and was truly cared for by the most amazing nurses that
understood what I was mentally going through after 5 hours of surgery. Comforting and
reassuring.
• Angela was with me from the moment I left the hospital to the hotel. Dr Campbell stopped by
my room to check in on me. Then Angela settled me in my room and instructed to contact her
NO MATTER THE TIME if I needed anything. I woke up at 10 pm to the realization that I had
been draining from the surgery. I texted her to ask if it was normal and she reassured me and
then unexpectedly showed up at my room to reassure me in person. Amazing
• The aftercare was way more than you would EVER get in the states, by a nurse. I was given
Dr Campbell’s cell phone and was encouraged to call for any reason. Angela helped me shower
the day after surgery, took me to my post op meeting and my lymphatic massage appointments
all week.
• When Angela wasn’t with me, she was texting me to see how I was doing. I really cannot
emphasize how organized and compassionate the team at Premium Care is — and it matches
their professionalism and Dr Campbell and Dr Restrepo technical skills.
• After being home for over a week I can tell you I heard from Angela EVERYDAY, checking in
on me. Gloria, the office manager, was also amazing. She is the one that sets up the trip and
takes care of hotel and any other details that will make your experience better.
• I genuinely feel like I made friends with the entire team. They were all invested in my
experience and transformation. They aren’t those ‘not my job’ staff you find in the US.
group of professionals.

Finally, I can tell you my experience matches my transformation thus far. Both have been better than I could have imagined. I’m still healing and hope to be in a bikini by May. I highly recommend Premium Care and the entire team and experience. It’s absolutely worth the trip because of cost of the treatments, aftercare and journey to the new you — the best version of you. I’m going back when I need other things addressed. You will not regret it. I feel lucky to have found this amazing group of professionals.