47 MR/360LIPO/TT/BL (w/o implants)

I have chosen doctors Campbell and Restrepo at...

I have chosen doctors Campbell and Restrepo. The estimate and email contact is always timely and informative. The extra step taken with the iBook adds another layer of information and comfort. The bottom line pricing is ideal for me, includes transportation and stay.

8wks to go

I am so excited! Only 8 more weeks until surgery day.

Wish list

17 days and counting

I have been taking my iron supplements. I am only 17 days away from my surgery. I am nervous about waking up after surgery, because that's an important part????.. I am also nervous about the initial results. None of these concerns of the unknown are enough to make me change my mind. My choice to have my surgery done at Premium Plastic Surgery Center, is a reflection of my hope not my fear. I will be sending my itinerary on the 26th of April. I will take the first available flight from Fort Lauderdale to CTG on Spirit on that day. Continue having a wonderful week.

36-48

Perky breast and

Changing my saggy breast and getting rid of the flap. I really want to have my stomach reduced. Concave, between ribs and hip bone

Concave!!

Wish

10 days

Feeling apprehension concerning long term (6-8month) recovery. I'm expecting the scars and possible necrosis of tissue, dog ears, immense swelling. It's the results after all is said and done...will the surgeon actually be able to give the results to me that I want? Will I have to settle with "this is the best that I could do" and be less satisfied with the way I already look? Will it be worth it or should I put 9k on an Audi A5? In 8 months I don't want to just look "ok" as I have seen in most of these posts. I want to look MAGNIFICENT! That may sound very suggestive so. 36-24-36. Full upper breast with 45 degree pole. Concave stomach between rib cage and hip bone, low incision and flat UPA. smoothed back/flank area.

On my way...

I'm on my flight to Cartagena and completely excited taking off now...weeeeeeee
Colombia Plastic Surgeon