58 1/2 In Need of Breast, Face and Neck Revision. Cartagena, Columbia

Caring, Compassionate and Truly Professional A...

Caring, Compassionate and Truly Professional

A veteran of plastic surgery, I began with breast augmentation about 30 years ago and subsequently had a revision (in a panic) after a silicone implant broke. In addition I’ve had work to my face and neck but always considered it “upkeep” and never sought any dramatic alteration my natural features. The breast revision left me with unwelcomed over-sized, (F cup) saline breasts that, though I never felt reflected “me,” I learned to live with. Even the work on my face and neck (8 yrs ago) didn’t last longer than two years.. In the duration of 18 years I wanted a breast revision but feared a costly third surgery added to the emotional toil of possible disappointment. Moreover, my face, especially my neck, sagged and jowls overwhelmed my overall look. (I had top NYC and California surgeons.) Seeking a viable solution, I embarked on the journey of medical tourism. Traveling to a foreign country for surgery is no small decision and one I did not make lightly. I did over four years of rigorous research and vetted many doctors before selecting Premium Care. Though anxiety surged before leaving New York alone, my fears dissolved the first day in Cartagena. From the moment I stepped out of Customs, to the time I left, “Team Premium Care” attended to my every need. Prior to surgery, Dr. Alex and Dra Carolina carefully addressed all my questions and concerns. I was cared for the entire time beyond anything I had ever anticipated. It’s also assuring that the modern Premium Care office sparkles—immaculately clean, stylish artwork and smell of fresh orchids pervade as you enter the door. The hospital experience – also thoroughly safe. And, I felt further reassured when, right before undergoing my surgery, Dr. Campbell said, “You have four doctors here for you.” The personable staff go above and beyond the call of duty and I think this deep felt sense of being cared for made the recovery process a breeze for me. Now for the results: Stunning and beautiful!! My previous surgeries left me with, over time, deflated-looking breasts, hard scar tissue in my neck; revision work required supreme skills. Dr. Campbell is a genius! The research and wait to correct all that I needed (face, neck and breasts) has truly been worth it. (Please Note: The above quote reflects facelift and necklift revision, breast implant exchange, augmentation and lift.)

Correction on Location

Hi All- The location is Cartagena, Columbia. For some reason RS has Columbia CO and I can't seem to fit that!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campbell is an caring and compassionate doctor with serious talent. He listened to all my questions and thoroughly addressed every concern. The staff are also wonderful and devote such complete attention, I felt safe and secure the entire time. With beautiful Dra Carolina Restrepo, Premium Care provides a complete service that combines the Columbian aesthetic with American practicality. I am thrilled with my choice!