Breast Augmentation 5 STAR Doctor Cancun!!!!!!! Highly Recommended - Mexico

I went to see Dr.Marco Carmona in Oct 2015 for my...

I went to see Dr.Marco Carmona in Oct 2015 for my second breast augmentation. I wanted to go bigger. I was 325cc so he went ahead and put 520cc in! Ultra-high profile, gel-cohesive, textured with a lift! I travelled from Canada to Cancun because he was highly reviewed and many people from all over the world go to see him! I arrive and right away his nurse picked us up from hotel and took me to the consult. Danny (nurse) was very caring - went above and beyond what was expected! Dr.Carmona was very professional and a perfectionist!!!!! =)

A few months passes and I have a bubble under one of my implants and I wanted my nipples smaller then they were. Because I went so big the second time my nipple stretched. So I contacted Danny and asked if I could come back to get it checked out. I was in Mexico a month later (April 1 2016) and again she went above and beyond - picked us up from the hotel for the consultation and Dr.Carmona told me right away he never saw this sort of thing and he would do whatever it takes to fix it at NO CHARGE!!!!!!!

I went into surgery and I came out with the most beautiful breasts. Nipple were as small as I wanted and the implant did not have a bubble it just needed to be repositioned. DR.CARMONA took care of all the costs and seriously cared so much - I have never met a doctor and his colleagues that cared so much about his clients.

I will be bringing my girlfriend out there for her augmentation ASAP!!!!!! THANK-YOU VERY MUCH DR.CARMONA and DANNY!!!! You are amazing. Highly recommended :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon