21 Years Old, Hate My Nose But The Fence For Nose Job

My story is similar to everyone else's. I was fine...

My story is similar to everyone else's. I was fine with my nose as a child and wasn't made aware of it until i was made fun of for it middle school. My dad has a huge italian nose and everyone says I have my dad's nose. Even my dad and family friends have made comments on it and now I absolutely hate it. My main problem with it is the profile. It's hooked and beaky and I look like a witch. My nostrils are also way too far back. I don't mind the way it looks from the front except for my nostrils and when I smile. I HATE the way my nose looks when I smile, my nostrils go even further back and my nose hooks down, it looks disgusting. I have wanted a nose job for a while, but the uncertainty of it terrifies me! I am so scared that my nose will come out looking worse than before or that I will have breathing problems. I don't want anything dramatic, just want it straightens out so it is not curving over. I'd love a sloped cute little button nose but I don't think thats realistic and I dont want too much done and risking it being botched. I know for a fact that I want my nostrils brought down but I am on the fence about having my bridge reduced. I don't want to regret anything but at the same time I can't live with this nose! I'm going to visit some docs for consultations but I am way too scared and indecisive to get anything done soon.

If I don't fix this nose I will be unhappy, but if I my nose comes out terrible I will also be unhappy. I am so torn and conflicted!! Any advice would be greatly aprreciated.

I posted some front view pics. I'll post some profile pics eventually but it's going to be hard to take any, I try to avoid seeing it from that angle

More angles

More angles of my nose and the hanging columella when I smile. My bf's nose is so small and cute, I'm jealous!

The dreaded profile shot

Here are profile angles. I hate the nostril show the most! Ideally I'd like the bridge and nostril show cortected but I'm nervous about a bad outcome so I think I could live with only correcting the nostril show.

The only surgeons I've been considering at the moment are Dr. Mehta and Dr.G. I still have quite a bit more research to do.

Morphs

My favorite morph I've done. I am hoping to have a consultation with Dr. Grigoryants in the spring since I will be in southern California at the time.

Not sure if I can achieve the result I want

The more I look at other peoples' before and after the more I think that the nostril show cannot be corrected. My nose is already at an angle upward so I can't have my septum moved up to the same height as my nostrils, that would create major pig nose! And my nostrils go so far back too! I really hope there is some way this csn be corrected because the hanging columella is the thing I dislike the most about my nose.

Consultation Soon

I finally emailed Dr Grigoryants about a consultation and will be sending pictures before booking an in person consultation. I'm a bit nervous to have the flaws in my nose pointed out and still worried about the nostril show correction. Most people who have nostril show don't have an upturned nose so the columella can just be trimmed back to reduce it. I already have an upturned nose so I'm hoping it can be corrected a different way that doesn't make my nostrils bigger, I already have huge nostrils! Anyway, fingers crossed that all goes well!!