A cup to D cup. 400cc Hp Silicone Unders. California, CA

I am 24 years old, bra size 32a. 5'3 about 140...

I am 24 years old, bra size 32a. 5'3 about 140 pounds. I've been considering breast augmentation for about 5 years now. I'm finally going to do it! I'm back and fourth between 425cc-450cc high profile silicone under the muscle. I want them to be big, but not too big to the point where I look unproportionate. I'm hoping to become a big C small D. Thoughts?

A cup. Getting 425cc-450cc silicone hp unders

Almost time!

Last day repping the itty bitty titty committee!

Tomorrow is surgery day! I'm getting hp silicone unders. Still not sure how many CCs. 400, 425, or 450. I'm shooting for the biggest but my doctor is going to decide what's best. Thoughts? Tips? Words of encouragement? :-)

surgery day!

Surgery was so easy! I'd totally do it again if I had to. It currently hurts to use my arms, and sit up on my own. My skin feels really tight. On a scale from 1-10 i'd say my pain is at about 1. I'm taking pain pills and muscle relaxers every 4 hours. I'll keep you guys update with my progress :-)

The morning after :-)

Taking my meds consistently, and feeling great! I took a shower without getting my incisions wet (which wasn't easy.) My skin still feels tight, but less tight than yesterday. Using my arms has been my only struggle so far. Getting out of the bed, pulling up my pants or blanket, flushing the toilet, turning on the water to shower, opening the fridge etc. I'll do another update when I start to see some changes as time progresses! :-)

3 days post op

Day 2 was a lot like day 1. Day 3 I'm feeling MUCH better. Taking my meds every 6 hours instead of 4. Getting up on my own, and using my arms is whole lot easier. I'm getting ready to go the mall so that I can walk around.

6 days post op

I had my first post op appt today. I was told that I no longer need to wear my surgical bra and that I can use other bras with NO underwire. So I went bra shopping! Exciting! I am fitting a 34C and a 32D. I also bought a "one size" bralette which is very comfortable. The doctor said I still have a lot of swelling, especially in the middle of my breast. My skin is lifted off of my chest in that area. I was told to apply ice and start my breast massages.

By the way!

I only took half of a pain pill yesterday (day 5,) and didn't take any meds at all today (day 6.) I also drove today, and I head back to work tomorrow! :-)

First official week!

Last night was the first night I was really able to comfortably sleep on my side. I woke up around midnight and suddenly had noticeably more cleavage! Yay!

Shrinkage?

The girls are a week old today. I'm just hoping they stay this size or at least really close to it! How much do they usually shrink after the swelling goes down and the dropping and fluffing occurs?

Mederma Advanced Scar Gel

Going to start using this on my incisions today.

My incisions 1 week post op

Starting Mederma today!

My incisions at 1 week post op

2 weeks post op

At two weeks I feel great! The girls are looking good. The swelling is slowly but surely going down, and they are getting softer. I'm sleeping on my side again with no problem. The bottom half of my boobs (nipple area and down) are still numb. As of now I'm just playing the waiting game until they "drop and fluff" and I see my final results. I will keep you all updated as changes occur. :)

3 weeks :)

Not much has changed in the past week. All I can say is they're getting softer everyday, and I think my cleavage is becoming more noticeable.

4 weeks post op

Getting a little softer everyday, that's about all I can say at this point. If you notice I have scabs above my nipple. I bought some nipple covers and when I took them off it took some off my skin off with it :(

5 weeks post op

Yay! My nipples are starting to go back to their normal size!

6 weeks :)

I feel like the swelling is pretty much completely gone. The skin inbetween my breast is still lifted off my chest, but it's very minimal. I feel like they've gotten much smaller, but others say that they don't look smaller. I've heard its normal to have boob greed from time to time. My doctor said I can wear underwire bras now. Yay!

7 weeks and 1 day post op

Changing very slowwwwwwly. I just want to know what my final results are going to look likes already!

Is this dropping and fluffing? Or what?

Left pix are from 3 days post op, and the right are from 7 weeks and 1 day post op.

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

Slowly but surely dropping :)

11 weeks

12 weeks and some change

Dropping and fluffing?

14 weeks!

Almost at my 4 month mark

So although the swelling in the middle has gone down ALOT, it's still there. Incase you don't know what I'm talking about, the skin inbetween my breast is still lifted off of my chest. Anyone know how it will take to completely go down? Is there a chance that it will stay this way?

4 months 1 week and 1 day

excuse my awful tan. Just got back from the Bahamas :)

5 months

Progress comparison pix! 3 days post op, 1 month post op, and 7 month post op

I haven't updated as much as I had originally planned, but better late than never, I'm back with progress comparison pix. 3 days post op, 1 month post op, and 7 month post op.

Dropping and fluffing

I remember hearing the term "drop and fluff" and not being sure what that meant. This photo shows how my boobs have dropped and fluffed. From 1 month to 7 months.

Between 7 and 8 months post op

I haven't been as good about updating this site as I olan

Between 7 and 8 months post op

I haven't been as good about updating this site as I planned, but this picture was taken at about 7 months and 20 days. I'm loving my results, andI think I'm past the boob greed phase. They're like the perfect size for my body, and if I want them to look a little bigger for a night out I can just put on a push up bra and it's makes all the difference.

Incisions at 9 months

I stopped using Mederma Scar Treatment at a little after 6 months

The girls at 9 month

I totally forget they aren't my natural boobs most of the time.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon