32 Year Old 3 Kids Reclaiming My Body With Dr. Paz! TT, Lipo, BBL, Possible BA

I've been considering SX after my very first child...

I've been considering SX after my very first child lol but I knew I wanted more kids so I put it out of my mind. Now that my youngest is 5, I know that I'm done. I just want my body back, maybe even better ;-) after a long debate about staying in the country vs. abroad I've decided to make my way to Dr. Paz in Cali, Colombia after speaking with one of his dolls personally. She looks AMAZING! So my deposit is down and I'll be traveling to get my surgery Feb, 22nd 2017 after all of my kids birthdays have passed. Dr. Paz's response time is reasonable for a busy doctor but not immediate. He and his assistant have answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with the process. As far as my RH he recommended several and I'm going back and forth between Recovery House VIP or Her Majesty Doll House. All of my blood work at this point is normal but my hemoglobin is 12.4 so I'm hoping to get that to 14 before surgery. I'll keep you all updated! I have a lot of tattoos so please excuse the censoring ????

Spoke with Dr. Paz's assistant today

So I've been speaking with Dr. Paz's assistant Alexandra and she's so nice! She's helped me feel more comfortable with traveling abroad.

I booked my flight yesterday! So it's really happening OMG! I have dreams constantly about having surgery. I even had a dream that I got to CO and the doctor was doing surgeries out of a triage type of tent in the middle of nowhere lmao I guess it's just my nerves and being that's it's on my mind 24/7.

I have a fairy SX godmother whom I'm thankful for. She's a Paz Doll and looks awesome. She's going for round 2 in Jan I wish we could go together :-( but she's been so helpful and sharing her notes with me. I'll update with some of her suggestions soon once I start purchasing and getting them in order. Can't wait!

SX Nightmares!!!

These SX nightmares are driving me nuts lol I'm so relieved when I wake up and it's all just a dream bust geesh! I know it's just anxiety and the constant thought and preparation but my dreams are quite disturbing....has anyone else dealt with this? Or is it just my overactive imagination :-( anywho...less than 3 months away!

Vitamins

My pharmacy had buy one get one free or 50% off on vitamins so I figured I'd get started! Hoping to get my hemo to 13.5 or higher.

Settled on Elsa @ Spa Arte RH

Hey dolls! So I know I've been a little back and forth with my RH decision but I've finally settled on Elsa @ Spa Arte and sent my deposit to confirm my decision. VIP looks AWESOME and has great reviews however I decided on Spa Arte for a few reasons... the first is I met a really cool girl that's going the same time I am, we've been talking for a while now and she made a great point about wanted to go with a RH that has more of a home and family feel. VIP seems more formal. Also, their food had wonderful reviews and they have hospital beds. Given the type of surgery I'm having, per other dolls this is a plus. Also, they're located next to Dr. Paz's office and there's a lot of other things in the vicinity (walking distance) as well. Being there for 20 days this is a plus to me. So Spa Arte it is!
Cali Plastic Surgeon