27 Y/o - 5"3 105 Lbs Augmentation Post Breast Feeding 1 Baby - Calgary, AB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I Had my consult today with Dr Perron. I'm looking...

I Had my consult today with Dr Perron. I'm looking for a very natural look and only to restore volume that was lost after breast feeding. He measured me at 11.9 so the largest he felt comfortable going was a 304 moderate profile. We tried that first and it was too large for my tastes. Ultimately we decided on 265 moderate +. I'm not scheduled until September 23 as I have to wait 6 months from when I stopped breast feeding my daughter.

BA booked

I paid my deposit for my BA. It's in less than a month due to a cancellation so technically 23 days. Not sure what to expect, but the nurse will be calling me today or January 4th to go over my pre op instructions. I've taken 5 days off work and hope that is enough. I sit at a desk all day so it won't be too strenuous.

Surgery postponed

I got bronchitis over Christmas which then turned into pneumonia. My surgery date was supposed to be tomorrow but now has been pushed back. I've been since for 3 weeks so I'm a way I'm relieved. I didn't want to go into surgery sick as I already had some apprehension about being put under. It would be my first time under general anesthesia so better to be in tip top shape. I spoke with my surgeon and he has suggested we reschedule in a month or so, and will need to see a clear chest X-ray before then.

2 days out

BA on Friday. Still debating between 265 or 286.

Surgery tomorrow

I'm nervous. I work today then plan on hanging out with my husband and daughter. That's the reason I'm most nervous, because I'm a mom, and I worry about the anesthesia. My surgery is at 10 am, so I'll get to see my daughter a bit in the morning before I go. She's just over a year. Not getting to pick her up doing the recovery phase is going to be hard.

Feeling excited though! I bought a new bralette yesterday to celebrate. Joked with my husband that I was going to burn all my small, old, poor fitting bras.

Before photos

Haven't decided between 265 or 286. Going to let my doctor choose tomorrow.

Surgery day

It's just about 8. I'm due to the office at 10 so probably surgery around 11. I've finished all my water I'm allowed. Pic for comparison after. Bye small boobs!

I'm done!

Surgery was great. I felt comfortable the whole time. I guess I snoozed for an extra hour after I was done. Mom problems lol. When I woke up I had some berries and a tea then They sent me on my way. I'm home now and feeling great. Watching tv and having some snacks. My office doesn't issue pain meds so I'll be on Tylenol for the next week or so per pain. The surgery bra my office provides is actually awesome, and I have to wear it for the next two weeks Day and night. Ended up going with the 286 Natrelle mod plus.

Peeking at the goods

Day of surgery. Redness from icing.

Day 2

Alright, last night sucked. I seem to be having an uneven amount of pain. My right side is awesome. I can open doors, brush my teeth, get food, pretty much anything. My left side is painful. I couldn't get comfy last night at all. I missed my Advil dose because my husband fell asleep on my daughters floor after she was up and being cranky. I'm back on track now and feeling extreme tightness. Morning boob?

I need to get up and moving at some point. My body is sore from being in bed. I hope the left side settles. If both sides felt as good as my right does I'd be in great shape.

Day 2

Lots of tightness. Left boob is having muscles spasms and pain. Right boob feels amazing. I could go out today if both boobs felt this good. Hope this isn't an indication of early capsular contracture. Also, the bloat you hear about is real, and bad. I've been drinking 3 litres of water a day, eating fruit, and fibre and still haven't been able to go to the bathroom.

Left boob hurts so bad

Anyone else experience this? I feel like I could do anything on the right side. Left is a whole other story.

Day 3

Technically 2 days since surgery. The pain and spasms were pretty bad yesterday. My husband picked me up a muscle relaxant and that has made all the difference. I don't like how it makes me feel out of it, but the pain is tolerable. I've been switching between wearing my underwire bra from my surgeon and a tight sports bra. The underwire gets to be too much. I'm swelling mostly to my sides. I personally think it's because of the underwire. I'm also confused because I see a lot of people are told to avoid underwire and I'd rather not be wearing this awful bra. My left boob has full feeling. My right is numb from the nipple down.

Day 4

Feeling rough. The boobs are ok. Lefty is still giving me a hard time and spasms a lot. I've had nausea and upset stomach all morning. Not sure what has caused it but I'm not happy about it. Feeling a bit dizzy as well. Tomorrow is my first day back at work.

Day 4 Pics

Central bruising between breasts

I went in for a quick follow up today due to dizziness. I think my iron is low since my blood pressure and everything checked out. Either way things are going great. Haven't taken anything for pain in two days now. Things are settling nicely.

Progress

I had a checkup yesterday and got in trouble for not wearing my underwire bra lol. So I'm back in it today. Everything is settling nicely. I'm not having any pain aside from the tightness in the mornings. This bra is a 32C. I'm glad it fits! My whole motivation for doing this was to restore my old size so I can gladly say that has been accomplished.

Day 8 - tapes off

Things are settling nicely. I'm not taking anything for pain anymore. My doctor is one of the few who recommends underwire immediately after surgery. I broke a rib 2 months ago and the surgical bra they gave me was really irritating it for some reason so I got a different unlined, underwire bra from VS. I'm measuring at a 32 DD already and that's before they've D&F. I wish I had gone smaller with the implant but oh well.

Here's pics for how everything is looking. Incisions look great so far.

New bra

3 weeks post

Sadly as I've settled and the swelling has come down I've noticed one of my pockets was dissected much smaller. It doesn't have a rounded edge and results in a dented look in my implant. I'm going to wait until my 6 month check in to bring it up. By no means do I expect them to be perfect this soon out, but from my research this isn't something that will be fixed or improved by the dropping and fluffing stage. My right boob has also dropped and fluffed. Lefty is the trouble one with the dent. It's still quite firm though it has dropped. Hoping I don't end up with capsular contracture.

4 weeks post

One boob has dropped. The one that was tighter and more painful after surgery hasn't. Dr didn't give any massage instruction. Not sure what to do except give it time.

6 weeks