19yr Old Ready to Feel Comfortable with my Body!! - Calgary, AB

Have my consult booked with Dr Jonathan Lee for...

Have my consult booked with Dr Jonathan Lee for sept 12!!

I've always been self concious about my breasts but always thought I was to young to do anything about it! I don't plan on having kids for another 10 yrs, so why not get the surgery now!

Hoping to get 325-350cc sub-muscular with the incision at the breast crease.

My journey begins!!

Wish pics

Love the size and how natural these look!

Consultation

Consultation went great! Dr Lee was very informative and great at helping me choose a size. I said I wants 375, but wondering if I should have gone 400!! I know 25cc isn't a huge difference, but really going to have to think about it.

375 or 400??

When looking at the photo, left is 400, right is 375.

Count down is on!!

Always thought I was to young to have this surgery, but with not planning on having kids for another 8-10 years, I thought why not!!! Excited to go through with it and the countdown is on for November 9th. My nerves are getting to me, but so is the excitement!!

Can you tell I'm slightly excited?

Count down is on!! And here's a photo with rice sizers, looking at the photo left is 375 right is 400

Re-size appointment!

Had my resize appt and paid off my balance!! Yaaay. I mentioned to the nurse I wanted to be a small D and I was nervous that 400cc wouldn't cut it. So I tried on 485cc high profile and I love them!! Here are some photos in the rice sizers.

Some befores!

Wanted to post more before's, so there is more to compare once surgery is done. Can't wait to have a more proportionate figure! Currently look like a 12 yr old boy with a round bum!

So my surgery is in less then 3 weeks. I had another re-size appt with Dr Lee (since my first re-size was with just his nurse) he thinks 485cc's will be perfect for my frame. He said I have enough breast tissue to go over the muscle which is weird since I'm only an A... But he said if I'll let him on day of surgery he will decide which looks better! I agreed but now I'm second guessing it. I want a large, but not to large natural look. I'm worried that over's will look like big balls on my chest lol! What are all of your thoughts on over's?

The purple sports bra is a size 6 from lulu that clasps in the front. (not sure of the name) The black sports bra is the lulu tata tamer 34d (my wish size!!) and there's also a super cute deep v romper that I could never wear because I look to manly in it lol!

Back to surgery.... I was going to get prescribed Valium to calm my nerves the night before and day of surgery but after seeing Dr Lee again on Monday I'm so confident I don't think I need it anymore.

Counting down the days!

Today's the day!

In the hospital, they took me height and weight. Will be starting the fluids soon. Cried when my fiancé left but either then that I'm okay!! Feeling very excited / nervous. Wish me luck!

They have arrived!!!

Got to the hospital yesterday, got checked in and did the usual tests. Dr Lee came in and I explained how I would feel much more comfortable with unders. I told him I trust indecision and if he believes over will look 150% better then do it. Was taken to the OR and laid down on the bed, wasn't feeling a tad bit nervous (which is HUGE for me). Next thing you know I was in recovery. Didn't feel nauseous just quite sore. The morphine the nurse gave me did the trick!! Dr Lee came in to check up on me and to let me know he did unders and surgery couldn't have gone better. Laid there and rested for a while until it was time to go home. The moment I got home I started to watch a movie then with my fiancé then all of a sudden was out!! Woke up every few hours just to adjust myself but would always fall right back asleep. This morning I felt great! Until I got up to shower. Felt quite nauseous and sore. Now that I'm back in bed I feel great again! Here's a few photos

Hello friends!

Made it to the morning of day three and feeling pretty great!! Yesterday was the first day I felt alive and responsive lol. Only needed 1 Percocet every 5-6 hours. Went to the grocery store with my fiancé, and man oh man did I feel every single bump in the road... Was not fun at all... This may be TMI but I still was not able to poop. So I took laxatives and smooth move tea. Well that did the trick because I was going to the bathroom every 5 mins for the rest of the night! That stopped at about 2 am. Then happened one more time at 6:30 am. Woke up in so much pain so I took 2 percs. Currently feeling very good, and comfortable. Here are a few photos of PO day 2 and 3. Bathing suits day 2 and the rest are day 3. How's everyone else feeling?

Day 5

So PO day 5 has arrived! Feeling pretty good, down to taking just Tylenol now. Had a hair appointment today and it went well! Just my back seem to always be so sore... Wish i could go to a chiropractor and get it adjusted while sitting up!! Is that possible lol? I go back to work tomorrow, I feel ready, just concerned about my back.. Wish me luck!

Back to boobs... I'm quite happy with how they're healing. The shape and size is not quite even as well as they are healing at different speeds. My righty is dropping faster and my lefty's nipple is pointed waaay out :( hopefully that will change. My nipples are still currently waaay puffed out and I'm really praying that reduces, hating them right now.... Nipple and lower I currently do not feel anything in my breasts, I know that will change. Either then all that I'm very very happy with them. They look smaller in photos but in person they are quite big! They're perfect! So glad that I went with 485's! The girls are still quite hard and tight but definitely softening up!! How's everyone doing? I'll post some photos and a video of my squishing them lol!

Heres a video!

Day 5 video
1:00
Quite blurry but here is how day 5 is looking for me!

Two week PO appointment!

So, today I had my two week post op appointment! Dr Lee said everything is looking great and explained what to expect with in the next few months. If I ever decided to get any other cosmetic surgery I will certainly see him again! He's fantastic, very straight forward. I always think of questions to ask before I see him and he always answers them before I have the chance!

I am feeling excellent. Finally at the point where I have no back pain and rarely any breast pain. I had the steri-strips removed today and my incisions look great! A bit of glue that I have since removed. I was given silicone strips and scar treatment. Costed me over $300!! Was a bit shocked about that. since I paid $10,500 for my surgery I definitely thought that should have been included. Maybe I'm to cheap lol. Well I'm done rambling and I'm very happy with how things are turning out. Btw a 34 dd seems to be what size fits best in sports bras and regular bras.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon