37 Yr Old Finally Decided on The Sleeve. Brooklyn, NY

After spending countless money trying to lose...

After spending countless money trying to lose weight, I have been going through all the preliminaries to finally get a date for Feb 5th 2016. I've been reading other people's stories for awhile on RS and I hope to be as successful as most of them. I've still got time to go, but I will definitely update. :-)

I also want a BBL, but that's another story for another year LOL.

Done with Pre-op

These 6 months full of appts felt like non-stop and forever. Everything is done and I am submitting my clearance from my doctor on Tuesday. I am crossing for fingers for approval!! I was also told to lose a few lbs. I am already down 10 lbs and hoping to get another 10 down before surgery.

Surgery Approved!!!

I am so excited. Feb 4th, here I come!!

Tomorrow is the big day woohoo

Liquid diet week was not bad at all. I lost 3 lbs from it. And citrate of magnesium is terrible, even in cherry flavor. Ughh. See you guys on the other side xoxo.

Sleeved!!!!

I had such a great experience. Hopsital is about 45 mins away from and I found a parking within minutes in a part of brooklyn that is impossible to find parking. Signed the paperwork and was told theres a 10% chance surgery wouldnt be able to be done once he is in there because of a previous splenectomy that left me with a huge scar and mountains of scar tissue right on my stomach area. I prayed and woke up SLEEVED! I had about two hours of very mild uncomfortableness due to the gas and no more afterwards. I was so happy about that. I feel amazing and ready for my first sip of water tomorrow. Didnt use any morphine at all. Just the regular pain killer.

HEAVIEST WEIGHY 225
PRE SURGERY WEIGHT 212

I hope to have some good numbers in the upcoming weeks lol

Am I the only one

Am I the only one that doesnt feel like their stomach was just cut off? I think the doc played a trick on me. Lol. He just wanted me to eat less so he stuck 5 holes in my belly, but didnt really do the sleeve. I have been burping like crazy though, so I assume something happened.

One-Der-Land woohooooo

I went for my 1 week visit and I was 199 fully clothed. Yayyy. Hopefully get out of the nineties by the end of this 2nd week of liquids.

194 and feeling great

I decided to go with isopure vanilla powder mix and i dont love the taste. Lol but i mix it with lowfat milk and its bearable. Please dont mind my sons dirty mirror. Lol. But as always with weightloss my butt is already half its size. : ( i cant wait to start exercising cuz im gonna be queen squatter, otherwise im headed to DR. Lol

blenderized/babyfood??

What did you start with?? Tomorrow is the big day but im so confused lol

TMI but....

I just realized i havent pooped since surgery! Is this normal???

Losing slooooooow

I guess i thought id be losing faster. But people do notice the weight ive lost so far. Checking in around 182

175...

yep. i did notice i lost couple of inches too. all my hair is falling out. and the weight is just taking its sweet ole time to go lol

Booty gone LOL

I need to incorporate some exercise. I haven't done any. I am 171 today and my poor butt has vanished! The photo looks better than in person lol.

150