28 Years Old - Vancouver, BC

Dr Gelfant performed my surgery and I am over the...

Dr Gelfant performed my surgery and I am over the moon with the results. I have gone from a G cup (European sizing) to a D cup. Exactly what I wanted.
My breasts were uneven (one being larger than the other, and also the nipple) and Dr Gelfant has shown tremendous skill in aligning both breasts and nipples to being very close to symmetrical. He has also positioned them on my chest wonderfully, and they now fit my body size perfectly. He is a very gentle and precise surgeon, and my recovery is turning out a lot easier than I expected.
Hayley Winter, the Clinic and Business Development Coordinator for Doctor Gelfant, was equally wonderful, making the process of appointments and payment a breeze, along with providing all information needed for the surgery, and being there to answer any extra questions I had. She was wonderfully supportive through the whole process, and I think that's very important to feel comfortable with the people involved when it comes to surgery.
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gelfant was very good at explaining the whole process. He was kind, gentle, and I felt very comfortable in his presence. My recovery is turning out to be a lot easier than I expected, due to his precise and gentle style. My overall experience with Dr Gelfant was top quality, and seeing my wonderful results confirms that Dr Gelfant is a top surgeon. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking at having a procedure done.