Disasterous Surgery with Dr. Yaremchuk - Boston, MA

Three years post op implants with Dr. Yaremchuk

I'm updating my profile.
I had cheek implant surgery with Dr. Yaremchuk in 2011 and got MUCH more than I bargained for.
I got implants around my eyes, in my temples, under my eyes, malars, para nasals and sub malars.
I had two revision surgeries with Dr. Yaremchuk after his initial surgery and I have had two revisions with Dr. Guyuron in Cleveland. Each time it has been an attempt to remove (but ends up just being a reduction) of the implants. Dr. Yaremchuk uses Porex, so my blood vessels have grown into the implants. I want them out, but at the present moment I don't have six months to recover. I spent three years doing revision surgery and constantly swollen and in recovery.
It is my personal opinion that implants in the face do not work for anyone. It never looks natural and changes the way your face moves. They cause pain. My advise for anyone considering this would be to stick with fillers.

I'm posting an update to my profile. Still trying to get a lot of these implants out of my face.

More current pictures

Timeline with photos......

I have recently organized my photos....
Here is a good timeline of what was done to my face by Dr. Yaremchuk...
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yaremchuk was supposed to augment my cheeks. Instead he built out the sides of my face so wide my eyes were pulled out and the skin didn't touch my eyes. I went to him again to have everything removed, but very little, if anything was. The implants are Medpor, so apparently are dangerous to remove. It is now four years later and I have been living with this stuff in my face. It is not symmetrical, lumpy and painful. I can't smile due to the multiple implants in my face.