27 Years Old. First Time Juvederm - Boston, MA

I went back to Dr. Numa in Boston who does my...

I went back to Dr. Numa in Boston who does my botox. He did such a good job that I trusted him enough to go to him about getting filler. I am 27 years old and because of many years of smoking, tanning and weight loss, I found that my face was looking a little drawn and my under eyes were bothering me a lot. I was very scared for filler and wasn't sure if I was even going to go through with it. I explained to Dr. Numa what my concerns were and what I wanted. Instead of getting the filler under my eyes (which I thought I was going to) he recommenede that I get it in my cheeks, which would add the volume back to my face as well as help improve my under eyes. It didn't hurt at all!!! I had no bruising (since I stopped taking and tylenol or ibuprofen a week or so prior) I really love it!! I just went back today for my follow up and I had him add a little in my nasolabia folds. He is amazing and really is skilled at what he does!!! My cheeks are a little sore, nothing that is bothering me too much and I explained that to him today and he told me its pretty normal and just because I don't see any topical bruising, doesn't mean that I don't have bruising deeper. He really is the best and never pushes anything on you. He always listens o what you want and delivers every time. I always enter and exit his office feeling happy and confident!!! I wish I had done this sooner.

more pics