I Love my Forehead and Cheeks - Boston, MA

I had forehead reduction, cheek implants, lip...

I had forehead reduction, cheek implants, lip lift, neck lift, trach shave, and rhinoplasty. I love the cheek implants the most and I went with the larger ones. They are extremely feminizing, especially when I smile. I think if I was going to do just one thing I would have done the forehead though, it is just so masculinizing. The lip lift and rhinoplasty I think really complete the whole package, but I probably would have been fine without them. I am still really happy I got them though and would definitely get all the same procedures if I was to do it again. I may have even got a few more like a jaw shaving or something. However I am very happy going with Dr. Spiegal's recommendation.

The necklift I got was mainly because I have what I like to call a "fish neck", this isn't really a masculinizing feature but I have hated it all my life. It is very nice to have a chin now.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Spiegal is down to earth and very good at explaining all the procedures he is going to be doing. I was able to call the office a few days after my surgery and Dr. Spiegal himself called me back right away which I know some doctors just do not do.