Getting Rid of My Double Chin with Coolsculpting

My wife wanted me to start working out again, so I...

My wife wanted me to start working out again, so I did. I was losing weight around my middle section but my double chin remained even when I got back down to my college weight. I found out about the new coolsculpting treatment for double chins and my wife booked me an appointment. I was a good candidate and decided to give it a try. I got a headache for the first 8 minutes of the treatment then it was pretty painless for the rest of the hour. When the tech took it off it burned like crazy for a few minutes and then it was completely fine. I didn't have any of the potential side effects they discussed at the consultation. When I went back in for the after photos I was shocked that it had worked so well. They mentioned I could do another treatment but I am pretty happy with how it looks, but may do another one later down the road. Easy experience, would recommend to anyone.
Jessica

They did a great job explaining what to expect and I enjoyed the man cave and all the tv's.