Under the Knife Again!

At the young age of 22, I suffered a staph...

At the young age of 22, I suffered a staph infection in my right breast as a result of nipple piercing gone wrong. For years I was treated was no success. At age 26 I had a mastectomy on my right breast, removing 75% of my breast tissue. I found myself with a C cup on my left, and at best a small B cup on my right. For Two long years of bra stuffing and other tricks I suffered with low self confidence and embarrassment. Then at age 28 I found Dr. Pound (thru many word of mouth referrals), I quickly hopped a plane and began the reconstructive process. I was happy for near 11 years, before a capsular contraction developed and signs of infection returned in my right breast. After price shopping several surgeons in my home town Milwaukee, I still felt more comfortable with Dr. Pound despite the greater expense in surgery fees plus a travel expense. I do not regret my decision. Dr. Pound & Jennifer Hogan did a great job a great job fixing me up & made me feel comfortable again. These should be my Grandma pair (at the old age of 40 now) I don't see myself having to replace again, but if I do they'll be the first people I call.
Thank you again Dr. Pound, Jennifer, & Elizabeth for all the great hospitality and care you gave to me.

Under the knife again

Revision seems to be healing up nicely! They got a much better fit this time. Since they were both different sizes they are harder to match, but second time around they are very close. I am pleased.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pound, Jennifer Hogan, and Elizabeth are the best team! I appreciate the care they gave and continue to give. I would return to them before going anywhere else regardless of price or inconvenience.