Getting Back a Piece of the Old Me - Blackhawk, CA

BPS offers an experience unlike any other plastic...

BPS offers an experience unlike any other plastic surgery office. The decor and the atmosphere in the waiting room feels like a spa and helps put the clients at ease. Chatting with the staff feels like catching up with old friends who are genuinely interested in how you've been but are also extremely knowledgable in their fields. I went to BPS for laser hair removal because it had the best ratings and price in the Bay Area and couldn't be happier with everything they have to offer. My laser hair removal tech, Jen, is one of the friendliest people I have ever met and I look forward to seeing her every session!

The last two years have been hard for me. I got sick and had now have to wear an eyepatch full time. My self esteem reached an all time low. Being able to afford laser hair removal surgery and having the staff be so supportive has really helped me turn things around and feel better about myself.

I plan on having gastric bypass surgery soon and I know that, eventually, I will need to see a plastic surgeon. I know that any procedures I need will be performed at BPS and that my body will be in good hands.

I couldn't have found a better place to support me in my journey to find love and acceptance within my own self... body, heart and mind.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Jen is amazing. She answered my questions befor I got a chance to even form them. She even went out of her way to help me find the best sunscreen for my skin.