52 Yo, 5'3", 109 Lbs. 250cc Silicone Implants. Lift, a Lift and Smaller Implants or a Lift with Implant Removal? Birmingham, MI

Had implants 5 .5 years ago for more fullness...

Had implants 5 .5 years ago for more fullness after having twins at 40. I have always felt the implants were too large. I was a small 32B and now am a 32D. Bathing suits are too small and certain style shirts are too tight across my chest. original dr suggested just a lift and said she could remove enough tissue to reduce by a cup. Second dr suggested a lift and replacing with smaller implants and reinforcing on the sides of the breasts. Or should I remove the implants and just have a lift ? I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Revision and Lift scheduled for this week!

I finally decided to schedule my surgery and it will be this coming Thursday, Oct 27. I am excited and nervous. I decided to do an implant exchange for a smaller size and get a lift. Hopefully, this will help me achieve the look I desire. I had my pre-op appt the other day and the dr thinks he will use 150 cc to replace the 250 cc I currently have. Last time, I had a tummy tuck at the same time so it took longer to recover. If I have surgery on Thursday, should I be able to drive the following Monday or Tuesday?