54 Yr Old Who Had No Success with Breast Implants. - Birmingham, GB

I want to give hope to woman who suffer with...

I want to give hope to woman who suffer with capsular contracture like I have every time for over 20 yrs, had them implanted in the Uk twice, right breast always went rock hard, last time went to Poland for a bargain price but both ended up hard after six months,
In frustration I went on the internet to see if anything could help me, I ended up calling a company abroad who then put me in touch with Mr Sultan Hassan, I was shocked when he picked up the phone washing his car with his son at the weekend, he is so dedicated to his patients and family.
We arranged to meet in London and later I had surgery with the new foam covered implants made for woman with my problem.
I am now 10 months on and they are both doing perfectly, yes I smoke and drink but still wear a support bra in bed as extra reassurance for my self I guess.
I had a lot of twinges and pain after op which made me think of the last few times that I was having a contracture, how wrong was I, all that worry for nothing.
I am so happy that after 20 odd yrs I can get my boobs to come together in a bra to form a cleaverage, Thank you Carolyn for all your patients and help, Thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr Hassan. X

Very happy.

London Plastic Surgeon

I found Mr Sultan Hassan so professional and dedicated to his field of work that I let him decide what was best for me in size breast etc. I am ecstatic with the results.