5/2015 Mommy Makeover **Updated: 10/2015 **I Downsized my implants to 213 & 194cc + Lift Revision**

I'm scheduled and looking forward it! I'm 37 5'4...

I'm scheduled and looking forward it! I'm 37 5'4 and currently 121lbs I was measured at 32D however I'm very deflated!!! (pre-pregnant weight 116) still working to lose the remaining weight. Almost there! I went to 3 consults, all three had the same plan. I knew right away when I met with my 3rd doctor, he was the one. I need a full lift (anchor) and would like upper pole fullness as It was lost from BF with two littles for a year each (both c-section) So I opted for implants. I've been told by all 3 PS that my breast tissue isn't really a D cup, I have a lot of loose skin and not a lot if volume. They all said I'm more of a B! Shocked as I was a full C before kids, 36DD BF and settling into a 32D (Natori Bra) post BF. Again was told after a lift I would be nice a B cup. I thought I was losing tissue with a lift, they all clarified that with my lift I was losing a lot of skin, then would result in a perky B.
They all manipulated my breasts to give me a visual. Wow I was amazed... Yup B cup! My PS took images on the Vectra machine, and informed me it will not be accurate with a lift and Implant, but we gave it a shot. My BWD Is 13.3, he suggested Natrelle style 15, moderate plus profile, smooth round silicone 421cc. I want a nice natural looking breast. I was frightened at the thought, he said I would result in a full D appearance. I want more of a Full C appearance, so I said how about 397cc. I have slight asemetry 397cc left and 371 or 339cc right to be determined during surgery. He's confident I will love this size and it won't be too big. I'm still comtemplating smaller! I also wanted to address the area above my csection scar. My OBGYN told me I would need a revision. I was shocked when all 3 PS muttered the words Tummy Tuck! I didn't expect to hear that. After more explanation of what to expect for my case, it didn't seem as bad. Apparently, all I need is a modified TT (some say mini) here's the difference: the mini only addresses below the BB, modified addresses above the BB without the hip to hip scar. I will have a scar lower than my current csection scar (which is already very low) and it will be a tad longer on each side. He will repair the diastasis recti from top to bottom and do some Lipo of flanks. I keep my BB, it will be a little lower as I have very little skin excision. All 3 PS stated I would not be happy with a full TT as I would have a higher scar and my results would be excellent with a modified. I was happy to hear that. I'm counting the days and spending too much time on the Internet. I've been reading conflicting reviews in regards to "Mini TT" I had to clarify with my PS what I was having done... he is performing a modified TT. He expects my recovery to be a smooth one. I opted to stay at a recovery center for two nights because I have a 14m old and a 5 year old. Counting the days. Just realized I scheduled the week of Mothers Day. Happy MD to me!!!

A girl can dream right?

I know I'm getting a full breast lift with augment, but a girl can dream right? I really love this size and the shape!

397cc Natrelle moderate plus, smooth silicone it is!

I was really starting to second guess my decision as far as implant size. I called the office and was scheduled right away ( Thank you Nadia ) I'm so glad I did because Dr. Diaz reassured me that I made the right decision and also reminded me that there is very little difference in 371cc vs 397cc. My goal is to have a natural breast with nice upper pole fullness, which I lost to breastfeeding two babies for a year each. So I'm going with the 397cc to get more projection to my upper pole. I've decided that I'm going to relax and trust that my breast lift will be amazing! I've been tossing and turning many nights now, losing well needed sleep. Off to the store to buy some sleepy-time tea! ZZZzzzZZZzzz

Post-op Complete!

Just completed my post op appointment which consisted of payment, signing paperwork and blood work. One step closer!! Officially 2 weeks till my surgery!
I started taking Arnica today and purchased a few things for post-op, such as stool softeners, front closure sports bras and I went ahead and purchased scar cream from my PS as well.

The Goods!

So I thought I'd share some info I received today regarding Arinca. I have read that you should take it 2 weeks before surgery. I went ahead an ordered Vitamedica Arinca and Vitamedica Bromelain after reading some suggestions from other PS. I called ahead and got the okay from my PS.
I started taking the arnica yesterday, however after doing the math I realized that I wouldn't have enough to make it 2 weeks post surgery. I decided to call Vitamedica directly and ask questions. Turns out I'm not suppose to take arnica until right after surgery and continue for 2w. They said it will not help until the body is in distress. Now, I am suppose to take the Bromelain 3 1/2 day before and also continue for 7 days post surgery. I've posted some pics of the product. Check out the website as it offers recovery packs for surgery and other procedures!
Has anyone tried this scar cream by Biocorneum? It wasn't cheap, I'm hoping it works as great as my PS office says!!

Still waiting for my front closure sports bras and stool softener to arrive...

Surgery in 9 days!

I'm all booked at Serenity Aftercare Center and I filled all of my prescriptions (antibiotics, pain meds, muscle relaxer and something for nausea)
I went ahead and purchased some buttoned down pj's with draw string bottoms for post-op as well. They really came in handy when I had my c-section last year.
My son has a cold, so I'm trying to stay healthy. Fingers crossed!

Stats

Age: 37
Weight: 120
Height: 5'4
Current breast size: 32D (although I'm very deflated)
2 pregnancies, both by cesarean delivery.

We're down to 5 days and I'm one pound lighter

Surgery time was moved up from 7am to 6am. I'll take it! Less than five days to go. Things have been very busy in our house. It's helped, I haven't had any time to think or get nervous about my surgery. I'm down another pound. Not sure how that happened, I haven't had any time to work out. Small children keep me moving, other than that, nada!

I'm not looking forward to the limitations post surgery. It will be a challenge for sure with my two littles. Just have to remind myself to be kind to my body and relax. I didn't do so when my son was born (c-section) and had some minor issues with my incision opening up. Hence the revision (mini TT) that I'm now paying for LITERALLY! Had I known then what I know now.. I think I would have taken better care of my healing body. It was a challenge caring for an infant and also giving my daughter (5yrs) the attention she wanted right after delivery. I didnt have the heart to say no, and I had to much pride to ask for help.
I'm going to accept any and ALL help this time around, bring it on! Lol

Hello, Period

I knew she was coming for a visit, However, I was kind of hoping she would show up after surgery.
Ugh, I woke up at 3am with the worst cramps. I've been instructed not to take any medications. Has anyone had their surgery while on their period? My last day of my cycle falls on surgery day. I've been told by the treatment co. to wear a tampon to surgery (approx 5 hrs) I'm worried I'll be too out of it to remember to replace it, and if I do remember, will I be able to all by myself? I know, TMI.
I'm picturing myself naked on the surgery table with a tampon string hanging out. Let's face it, haven't we all been trying to keep that damn tampon string out of sight since we were teenagers. The price I pay for being vein... Lol

Where did she go?

Okay, so I started to spot on Monday.. I have menstrual cramps and full blown PMS.. No period. I've read a few comments regarding "phantom" periods, that can happen before or after surgery. I'm scheduled in two days so I'm sure it's from stress. I spoke to my PS office and they advised me to come prepared as it is like I will start after surgery.
TWO MORE DAYS!!!

Less than 24 hours!

I'll be in surgery this time tomorrow. Less than 24 hours to go, feeling good, surprisingly calm. I slept like a baby last night. I thought I might toss and turn, especially after watching the tv show " Botched "
Going to keep busy completing my "to-do" list. I have to be in Beverly Hills by 6am tomorrow, which will take me 30-40 minutes from here. I'll set my alarm for 4am to be safe. My five year old daughter has been asking a lot of questions. She knows I'm having my C-section scar repaired but I'm still trying to figure out the best thing to say about my breasts. She made a comment the other day while her and I were showering, she said mama your boobies are flat now, is that why baby brother doesn't drink milk from you anymore? I gently said yes lol
My son is only 15 months old so I don't need to explain him why my boobies are at knees. Anyway, I will talk to her after school, keep it boring lol

Here we go!

It's surgery time! All packed and on our way. Say a little prayer for me. It's go time!!

Post-Op Pain

I made it through. I haven't taken a peek yet, as I'm at a recovery center and they have my gown tied up the back lol
I'm pretty sore. My tummy feels as sore as a c-section, my chest feels like I did 1000 push ups. I've been taking my pain pills every 4-6 hours. I see my PS for a follow up tomorrow, hopefully I can take pics. Back to rest I'm feeling loopy.

Sneak Peek

I managed to take a little peek. As of right now, I like them. They look perky! Headed to my PS office at 1:00, I'll try to get some pics. My tummy is very very sore and hunched over. Definitely comparable to a c-section. I did start my period after surgery as well. Oh joy!

371cc right, 339cc left Natrelle moderate plus profile, silicone

I went to my follow up today. He says I look great, swelling is minimal and I'll see him in a week. Here's a picture that he took at his office. I'm very happy! My tummy feel weird. My BB feels stiff and the compression garment isn't the most comfortable. I'm up and down with how my body feels. I'm pretty sore, taking pain meds every 4-6 hours. I might stay one more night at the recovery center. I'll decide in the morning. Off to walk the halls, get my blood flowing!

Thank you Jesus!

I had a really tough day yesterday. Today was much easier. The staff here at Serenity have been AMAZING! One of the nurses washed and blow dryed my hair and gave me a sponge bath. I felt brand new!
I got a glimpse of my stomach. My tummy felt weird, numb and my BB feels stiff. I'll try to post pics later. Back to bed I go!

Headed home from recovery center

I'm all packed, and feeling really good! I haven't taken any pain meds since last night. I was able to get in and out of bed without any help. I'm tiring easy though. I just took two Tylenol for the ride home.. To be safe. I've been instructed to drink a lot of water, sleep when I feel tired and eat lots of protein. I think I can handle that! I took another look at my breasts during my sponge bath. I love them!

Post-op, day 3

Today was my first day home from the recovery center. My daughter (5yrs) made me a bunch of welcome home and get well posters. So sweet! Her and I ate dinner together in bed and watched a movie. She is the sweetest little girl with a natural need to nurture. She brought out her " doctors" kit and took care of me. I got to play with my son (15m) for a bit, mostly just holding hands and walking up and down the hall.
My pain is minimal, haven't taken any Rx's, just Tylenol, arnica and bromeline. Tomorrow's another day.. Hopefully it will be another good day. Off to rest now!

Sleepless nights anyone?

Last night was my first at home. My husband and mom have been taking care of me and my littles. I'm so grateful. It's harder to get out of my bed at home vs the hospital bed! I feel almost like a turtle on its shell! However, I'm doing good, getting in and out. I went to sleep at 10 and slept till about 2am, I couldn't fall back asleep. I found myself pacing up and down the hall to get my circulation going. Anyone else experiencing tingling in your hands, like they're falling asleep? The nurses said its from Anestesia working its way out of my body, and slower circulation. Anyway, I ended up being awake till 4am. My husband told me to take one of my muscle relaxers, but I don't want to take any more meds unless I'm in pain.
Today I took it easy, with an occasional sweep the swiffer of my wood floors, I got winded pretty easy, so I'd lay down again for a bit. Haven't napped at all. Just keeping my feet up. In a fit of boredom I took some pics of my breasts. Haven't taken pics of tummy yet as I'm being good and listening to PS, leaving compression on at all times. Not very comfortable, but I'm sure I'll get used to it! Still haven't had a bowel movement. I'm scared too! I have been taking senokot, hopefully it will work soon! I've attached a pic of a wish pic and myself, I think we're pretty close. What do you think?

Drain, drain go away!

Omg I did not expect that feeling when I went in to have my drain removed from my tummy! I almost passed out. However, I'm happy the drain is gone! I finally had a shower, it wasn't a pleasant as I dreamed it would be. I think the drain removal took some energy out of me, by the time I got home (40 min drive) and jumped in I was too tired to enjoy it. I nearly passed out. My tummy is flat BUT SWOLLEN!! He gave the go ahead to buy a compression garment. Yay!! I'll take and post some pics later when I have more energy.

One week Post-Op

I'm one week post-op, feeling good. I'm still trying to adapt to the numbness in my stomach and still walking like an old lady. Definitely feels strange to stand up straight. My BB feels very odd And open. Definitely swollen, can't wait for it to subside. I'm very flat and getting used to a longer scar.

The Itch!!

Oh my, itch!! My incision on my tummy started to itch yesterday. I figured it was from healing but wanted to be certain. Apparently it's a good sign of healing. The nurse asked if I had redness, oozing. I didn't, so she said I could take Benadryl to help with the itching.
Well, of course later in the evening I noticed the a small area that was red. I took some pics and sent them to my PS, and got him on the phone. I was told it didn't look like anything I should be concerned with, but said if I'm worried I could come in. I'm not worried, just needed confirmation before the long holiday weekend.
Anyone else have itching during the healing process? I took some Benadryl last night and it put me to sleep. Actually the best sleep I've had in a while.... This am... The itch is here to stay..

Tape no more!

I developed a rash from the steri-strips (allergy) I'm glad I decided to go in, my PS decided to remove It. I didn't expect my incisions to look as good as they do, because I've read so many stories on here. I told myself before surgery, it will be worse before it gets better. I am SO HAPPY, with my PS, he is amazing!!! I'm only one week post-op and I'm blown away!!!!! You can see some redness in the pics, should clear up quickly. I was advised to use dove soap and not to start my scar cream until my next appointment (3w)

Red rash

So I had my Steri-strips removed on Friday, due to allergic reaction. I was advised to take Clariton (day) Benadryl (night) and return in 2-3 weeks. I noticed that the itching had stopped, however the redness appears to have progressed. I can see a shiny film on my breasts. (on incisions) Now I'm wondering if it's the skin glue that I'm allergic to, not the steri-strips. My PS is out of office for Memorial weekend, so I have to wait till Tue. Had this happened to any of you ladies? If so, how long did it take to disppear and what did you use to help clear it up? I've posted a few pics, please take a look.

Scar progression (breasts) photos

Here's a closer look at the redness I described in previous post. I can't tell if the "sheen" is skin glue or if it's a normal part of healing.

Shout out to Dr. Diaz and Nadia!!

I knew I picked the right doctor within minutes of meeting Dr. Diaz. I felt confident in my decision and had no hesitation going into surgery. I wasn't nervous because I trusted him. I LOVE my breasts and stomach, he did a great job! His staff has been wonderful as well, very kind and so helpful. Nadia, his treatment co. has gone out of her way to make sure all of my questions were answered. She gave me her direct number, me thinking it was her office phone, I've reached out on several occasions and received immediate response. I just realised that the number she gave me was her personal cell and she was responding on her personal time. Thank you Nadia, I'm so appreciative!! I was getting nervous about my rash, but now After sending pics I feel better..thanks to Nadia and Dr. Diaz for taking time out of your holiday weekend to address my concerns. I'm truly grateful! :)))))))

2 week post-op

Started an oral steroid, combined with benadryl to address my allergic reaction and itchy rash. Other than the itchy rash, I'm feeling good. Walking upright with more energy. Just a few days ago i didn't have much energy, really turning a corner.
My incisions have become hyperpigmented from the surgical tape, I wonder how long it will take for it to fade. It looks terrible. My incisions are smoothing out where my drain was and my breasts are beginning to peel the tape rested.
It looks like my breasts are starting to change, my cleavage is opening up. I was advised by my nurse at my PS office to switch to a cotton sports bra, to elimate what it irritating my skin, however it's making my breasts sore. Maybe because it's lifting them up a bit.
The numbness in my tummy is beginning to fade yay! Overall I'm very happy, besides the pesky rash. Hoping my breasts settle a bit, they're pretty big right now.. But hide really well In clothes! I tried laying on my side, WHOA!! Feels pretty weird and heavy on my chest. I'll have to try again in a couple weeks.

Progression pic

Finally some relief!

Awwwwwwwweee finally some relief from this rash. The oral steroids are working, I don't want to jinx it! The doctor seems to think I may have had a delayed reaction to the antibiotics as well as an allergy to the surgical tape. I have had an allergic reaction to Bactrum / Sulfa drug a couple years ago, a delayed reaction, showed up on the 9th day. My entire body had severe itching, my insides felt like they were on fire, followed with severe swelling to my face. I was given an oral steroid at the time. If you haven't read any info on Bactrum drug allergy, I suggest that you do. Scary.
I was prescribed Keflex for 7 days, my rash started on the 7th day and progressed from there, sweeping across my chest and stomach ans into my back with a terrible itching internally. I've been told to update my allergy charts to be safe. The upside, it's getting better. The downside, insomnia is a side effect. I was up till 3:30 this am and I'm no where near tired. It's going to be a long night!!

2 week Post-op mini TT w/ muscle repair

Things are moving along. I'm gaining more energy and strength every day. I still have some numbness and stiffness in my tummy. The swelling is getting better as well. My BB feels so strange, it's still "asleep". My incision looks really good and the redness from the rash that became hyperpigmented, seems to be fading as well. My overhang from my c-section is gone when I sit... Yay!! I'm very please so far. I can't wait to see the final results. I ordered a compression online, still hasn't arrived. Can't wait for it to show up, it had great reviews on how breathable and comfortable it is. We'll see!!!

Progression pic

Side sleeping, long walks and bike rides YAHOOO!!

I'm more than excited to have slept on my side last night! Sounds silly, but only having a back option for the last 2 weeks, has been killing me. I tried to side sleep earlier in the week, however it felt very odd, sore .. Unnatural. My breasts are becoming softer and dropping. Yay! So I think that helps. I wonder if I'll ever be able to sleep on my stomach?
My energy level is getting better and better every day. I've been taking long walks and had some energy to take a bike ride with my husband and kiddos. We had breakfast and took the kids to the park. So far it's been an eventful Sunday.
Yesterday I took my daughter to her Rehearsal for her ballet performance, in a rush I forgot to wear my compression garment.. I was out of the house for 3 hours. By the time I got home my tummy was very sore, like I did a major ab workout. So I obviously need to wear it still. I'm really happy with my tummy. The swelling is very minimal. My incision looks beautiful, clean and smooth.
I started using organic, unrefined pure coconut oil on my incisions and breasts because the areas were dry and peeling. Now that the rash is gone, everything looks so much better!
Anyone have kiddos that have been asking a lot of questions? My five year old daughter has been very curious about my breasts. She asked me, what seems different about them? Lol
My 15 month old son is very excited about them. He's been pulling on my shirt and shoving his face into them, like he wants to breastfeed again. He knows what's up lol

3 weeks Post-op

Boobies are large and in charge! They're getting softer and dropping. Some days I think I went too big, then I put clothes on and I think the size is perfect. I'm feeling flabby, I need to the gym. I have a appointment next week, hopefully I get a clearance. The areas where I had the surgical tape and rash are beginning to peel. My incision on my stomach will need some type of cream to fade the hyperpigmented areas. I'll ask my PS for one next week. My stomach is starting to wake up lol. The numbness is starting wear off. It's strange, feels like I'm having a spasm or something, when comparing the numb areas to the areas that aren't numb anymore. Not painful, the best way to describe It is like when you have a Charlie horse (the stiffness) without the pain. Overall I'm very very happy! Here's some photos!

Progression Pic: week 1 & week 3

Progression Pic - Week 3 Tummy

Progression Pic- Week 3

I'm in heaven! I purchased a yummy organic citrus body scrub by Alba today. It felt so good to slough my entire body. I'm going to sleep like a lemon scented baby!!

Before & After 3 week post-op

Wow, I found some before pictures of my breasts. Breastfeeding and pregnancy took a toll on the gals. Thanks to Dr. Diaz, I'm back! :)))

Anyone else have visible scars in Swim Tops?

I went into a local surf shop to look for sandals and fell in love with all of the bikinis. I wasn't prepared to try them on as I was wearing my new compression garment from Leonisa. Sure, you're probably thinking what's the big deal? Well this number is a pull up garment, that took my mother and I to put on. It's actually comfortable once it's on but Taking it off, well it's painful. If you've ever tried on a full damp wetsuit, then you'll know what I'm saying. So I skipped the bottoms and tried on some tops. I'm bummed... My scars beneath my breasts are slightly visible on the inside and outside corners. I'm hoping in time, when they "drop & fluff" that they will not be seen. My PS assured me before surgery that they will not be visible. I have an appointment next Friday, so I can ask him then. My incisions are so thin, but the are around it is hyperpigmented from the surgical tape making the area stand out. I started using my Biocordeum scar cream today. I wonder if that helps with pigmentation at all? Have any of you used this scar cream? I'd love to hear your feedback.

4 week Post-op

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks! Not much has changed in the last week for my breasts other than the hyperpigment from the surgical tape allergy is fading! I started using the silicone scar remover on my incisions earlier in the week. It's helped with the peeling so far. I go in for my follow up appointment tomorrow. I haven't started massaging my breasts yet, maybe he'll advise that tomorrow. I've noticed a few "spitting" stitches on my right breast. They're just starting to poke through, so I've left them for My PS. I tried on a few of my old bras. Looks like I'm measuring at a 32DD right now, however I have a few 32D bras that fit too. Breast are settling for sure. Now for my stomach... I've noticed some more swelling the last few days, nothing major but it's there. I've noticed that my compression garments indent my skin, leaving my skin and stomach looking strange lol. I slept without any compression all night, on my back and woke up super smooth. I put my compression garment back on for a couple hours and I'm back to feeling "lumpy" lol The numbess is slowly wearing off. I'm still sore in my flanks, and have more swelling on my right side. The hyperpigment on my tummy incision is starting to fade as well, but has a ways to go. My incision in the right side still has some "puckering" and feels a little swollen. I'll ask my PS about it tomorrow, however he did tell me this would happen and slowly get better. I feel really good! My energy levels are great. I'm looking forward to some good exercise. Fingers crossed that I get cleared tomorrow! Here are some photos.. Tell me what you think!

More pics 4 week post-op

Don't know what happened.. More pics :)

Tummy pics 4 week post-op

Again, I got booted before I could finish posting pics! Grrrrr lol

4 week pics

4 week post-op appointment complete!

Today was a post-op with a bonus! BOTOX!! I've never had Botox before today and probably wouldn't have until .. Well I felt like I really needed it. However, it was a gift from my PS that I couldn't pass up lol I only did it in one area between my brows where I frown. We'll see if I like it in about a week! Some things that we discussed today: I asked if I should use anything to address the hyperpigment right now, but he said to wait as it will fade on its own (it has quite a bit already) I also asked about massaging my breasts. He said that I do not need to massage my breasts. Sweet! He also said that I still have swelling
In my tummy and around my incision. I have to wear my compression garment for another 4 weeks.. Suggested full time as it will help with the swelling. I got the go ahead to hold my son and workout!!!! Yeehaw! It felt so good to rock him to sleep. He's so sweet, his little hands rubbing my back and I'm rubbing his. My PS told me to listen to my body, start with Cardio and if I do weights.. Go light. We took some progress photos as well. My next appointment is in 2 months.

Aunt Flo and Bloat City

My first Cycle just started since my surgery, although light now, I'm expecting things to get worse. I thought I might miss it this month as I've read that it's fairly common after surgery. Well, I'm not that lucky. The swell is REAL! I just took off my compression garment, I was feeling icky in it. WOW what I discovered underneath was something fierce. My skin was so indented and almost sore from where the garment was. I decided to wear my binder instead for a while. I need to double up on the water today for sure! We took the kiddos on a bike ride (over an hour) so that could have added to the swelling, but it felt good to get some exercise.. even if it was light!

Progression pics from week 1 to Week 4

Approaching week 5 this Thursday, but wanted to show some more progression pics!

Before & Afters Bonus Botox

So I was gifted with some Bonus Botox from my PS, which I had never done before. I tool the plunge and went right between the eyes. I must say I LOVE!! It's been a little over a week since I've had it done. I didn't tell my husband, I wanted to see if he'd notice. Yesterday, he said that I looked very pretty and something seems different. He thought I had done my makeup different. I just said thank you LOL
Check it out!!!!

5 1/2 weeks Post-Op

Not much has changed since my last post, other than my left breast has "dropped" a little more. I'm feeling great. Carrying my son with no issues. I had to jog accross a street today to avoid getting hit by a car and to my surprise I didn't feel weird, sore and any heaviness accross my chest. So I decided to Jog home out of excitement. Mind you it wasn't far, literally 3 blocks, but I was stoked I didn't have any discomfort at all! I've been wearing some of my old nursing bras here and there too. They are very comfortable. Still waiting to purchase any bras with underwire until my scars aren't tender. I stumbled across some comfy shapers at Nordstoms Rack by Skinny Girl (Betheny Frankel) they were on sale for $13 dollars. Breathable, great support and available in thong cut! No more granny panty butt!! That's all for now... :))))

Bye bye Bikini's

Well, I finally took the plunge into my bathing suit drawer. I've been avoiding it, mainly because I was certain that none of the tops would fit. For those of you that don't know, I live at the beach. Which means I have a lot of money invested into this bikini drawer. Sadly out of allllllllllllll of the bikini's in the mix only one top fit! So now I'm left with a million bottoms. I hope i can find some new ones that I love. However feeling a little discouraged after reading from fellow real selfers that they've had such a hard time. Any way... R.I.P Bikini Bin, you were loved and will be missed!!

6 week post-op

Just when I thought I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Diaz and my breasts..I'm beside myself. I took some new pics with my arms up and Wow! I LOVE how natural my breasts look and feel. Some things that I've noticed: lower pole fullness, softening and more free range of movement. I feel great, my incisions are light and my hyperpigment from surgery tape allergy is improving.

7 week post-op

Not too much change in the last week. My right breast has settled into a good position. I love the side profile of my right. My left breast is definitely has a different appearance from a profile position, thinking the upper pole fullness might be less? Don't get me wrong, I love my breasts. Just something I've noticed in the two. My hyperpigment is still present, although fading. You can see it casts a shadow in the images around my incisions. I contacted my PS to see if I could get an RX of cream to lighten the hyperpigment, but my PS says he will not consider until I'm at least 6m post op. Had to at least try lol sooooo patience is what I'll need. I've been diligent with my Biocorneum scar cream, using it 2X a day. It's really helping with my scars. I finally went and tried on some bikini tops the other day. I settled with a top that looks like a tank top sports bra. I don't want any sun exposure on my hyperpigment or scars. I had to order my size (large) because they didn't have the one I wanted in stock. Should arrive today. I ordered high waisted bottoms as well for the same reason. Thankfully they are in style right now and kid friendly lol. No slip ups in this suit! We'll see!!

7 week Post op- tummy

Just when I thought I was near the end... Swell hell in full effect!! Wowza! I was really getting excited, thinking I only have one more week of this CG .. However I've been swollen for about a week. It's been unusually hot and humid here. Feels like I'm in the tropics. I'm sure that plays a part. Grrrrrrr... I've noticed the numbness is nearly gone, but I'm still sore around my flanks and it feels swollen, almost like a lump or raised area. I've read this can come and go. I'm not concerned, so I'll see if it's still there when I go back to see Dr. Diaz in August. I'm considering placing another order of Vitamedica Bromeline. Just not sure if it's still effective this far out after surgery. Any one know about this????

Natori bras arrived! 32DD

I'm a big fan of Natori Bras. The Feather Bra is my favorite. If you're not familiar with this brand, I suggest you head to Nordstroms and get fitted. The black and nude colors never go on sale ($68) However, you can find any of the colored options for great prices on sale. I ordered two feather bras from Dillards for $58 including shipping. I have a Black and Tan feather bra (32D) from before surgery that fit, however after trying a 32DD... Much better!!

These scars are killing my Bikini game

I had to ditch the idea of wearing a two piece for a while. I don't want to expose my incisions and hyperpigmentation from the surigal tape allergy to the sun. I've tried on every style of swim suit under the sun. I found a few one piece swimmies today. The upside is I couldn't wear a one piece before and feel comfortable. I was always self concious of my saggy breasts. This time around...not so much. I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the 80's throw backs......

The swell is back and here to stay.

I broke down and contacted my PS office today. I've had a lot swelling lately.. I'll be 8 week post op this Thur and I've been told that my compression garment isn't necessary anymore and that swelling can remain for 3 months. I'm happy to be rid of the CG but also wondering what the swelling will be like w/out it as I've been wearing it 24/7 except to shower with literally 2 or 3 nights garment free. I'm going to take Bromeline again and I'm going to have a series of lymphatic massage. Hopefully I get some relief. On another note, more scar covering swimmies arrived. Pardon my Swell HEEEEEEEEEELLO

Swell & Swim

8 weeks post-op

Just a couple things that I've noticed: My breasts are settling more this week. I feel like I'm losing some upper pole fullness (I'm kind of bummed about that) However, They are looking very natural, which I wanted. No major changes in the pigment around my scars. My incisions are healing beautifully. I've quit using my CG a couple days ago. I was hesitant as I was developing swelling the last couple weeks. I will say that I've noticed since I've stopped that things seem smoother. The swelling is still present, but I expect that to come and go for a while. I've also had some soreness and the nerve tenderness in my flanks. Like things are waking up! The area where my drain was (right hip) had puckering on the skin. that has since smoothed out as well! Overall things are great! I had a few low days, because the shadows from the hyperpigment (surgical tape allergy) give my breasts a sagging appearence. After realizing what it was I quickly calmed down :))) I must say that I don't even realize my implants are there. I had some friends tell me that they felt foreign in their bodies. So I'm happy I haven't felt that.

Progression pics: 4 week post vs 8 week post

Lymphatic Drainage Massage

I had a lymphatic drainage massage by a woman named Ingrid. I was referred to her by a friend. My friend works for a prominent PS in Santa Monica, Ingrid works for her boss and a few other PS's in the LA area and came highly recommended as she specializes in pre and post surgical care in plastic surgery . I'm so happy that I went. It's pricey but effective. She was very informative and gentle. She noticed right away where my swelling was and gently transferred the fluid towards my lymph nodes in my groin and armpits. I could feel a bubbling or gentle popping of Fluid in the areas underneath my breasts and my tummy incision and Flanks. I thought I had minimal swelling however she said I had a lot of swelling. She estimated that I would probably need 2-3 more massages. Could be less dependent on how my body responds. She said to expect increased urination. I went into the massage feeling bloated and swollen. I left with my stomach flat. I do have a slight headache. Nothing terrible. I'm excited to flush my system of the medications from surgery. If you are in the Los Angeles Area and are in need of lymphatic drainage massage please let me know and I'll forward her info. I wish I would have gone sooner. Apparently this type of treatment speeds up recovery and swelling rapidly. Off to rest now :) good night!

Week 9 - scar progression

Scars are smooth to the touch and healing well. I have noticed that my incisions underneath my breast get red when I wear a bra with underwire, so I limit the time I wear them. My hyperpigment would really be my only complaint. I wish it would hurry up and fade already. I know it takes time with dark skin. I'm staying out of the sun, I don't want to make it worse. Which makes for a boring summer lol Still applying my Biocorneum scar cream 2 times a day and have also starting using Advanced pigment corrector by SkinCeuticals 2 times a day. It's free of hydroquinone at the advice of my friend who works in the medspa with a PS. She swears by it and says its very gentle unlike hydroquinone. Fingers crossed!!!

More scar pics of anchor BL

I've noticed in some angles my scar beneath my breasts is more visible. I'm hoping in time they disappear. I'll discuss with my PS in August. I've read some interesting info on RS in regards to revisions based on scar placement. I hope this isn't the case. You can see in the first two pics on the inner fold. I wonder if this will change? I feel like my scar underneath my breasts are "traveling" a bit away from my crease. Anyone else noticed this?

Progression pic - Week 4 vs Week 9

Browsing through some of my profession pics and put together week 4 vs week 7. I'm officially 9 weeks post op today, so I'll have to take another pic to compare week 4 to now.

Lymphatic drainage massage: Round 2

Just got home from my 2nd lymphatic drainage massage with Ingrid. It was amazing and just what I needed. Ingrid worked on me for an hour and a half. I went on a long walk when I got home and the urge to pee kicked in and I've gone 3 more times since my massage. I can feel a faint headache coming on. Which I expect with this type of massage. So I'm doing a lot of green juice to help release the toxins. Off to hang with the kiddos! Hope everyone is feeling good and have a great weekend!

12 week post-op Update

Hey ladies!

Haven't been on here in a while. It's been a busy summer. Just a few changes since my last post. My breasts are settling more and I've seen a change in size as well. I can fit into my old bras and swim tops now. I thought they were a thing of the past. I feel like I'm losing upper pole fullness as well. Don't get me wrong I love my breasts, just have some concerns as to what they will be like at 6 months post. I wanted to look natural (tear drop) which I do, but want to keep upper fullness. Now I understand why some women with a full lift change out to HP implants. My next follow up is this coming Monday. Maybe I'm overreacting. I didn't take any tummy pics because I'm bloated from my period. Lol I've noticed a huge change in swelling since I completed my series of lymphatic drainage massage. Not just in my tummy but in my breasts as well! Totally worth it. If you are considering LD massage, I say do it!! Here are a few pics...

3 months post-op appointment complete

I went in this morning for my 3 month check. Everything went well and feeling great. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Diaz and his staff. Today was a simple follow up, of progession photos and he answered all of my questions I had saved up since my last appointment. I have a slight raise on my tummy incision where the drain was. He's confident that it will disappear. We will reevaluate in 4-5 months. I also asked about the swelling that comes and goes above my BB, and again he expects that to disappear as well. I'm clear to lift weights and I can get back to kickboxing (non contact of course)

Calling all Real Selfers w/ full lift & implants!!

Hello ladies,
I'm 15 weeks post op this week and feeling a little uneasy. I have been monitoring my breasts since surgery, reminding myself to be patient with the end result. I went shopping for bikini tops today and noticed some changes in my breasts. While I'm happy that they are getting smaller (wanted full C, no bigger than small D) They are still a Full D/DD. In clothes, I'm very happy with my breasts. However, in bikini tops I'm struggling with not only finding tops that fit, I now have some sagging/pulling of skin on my outter breast that is very visible in swim tops. This was an area that REALLY bothered me prior to surgery. I know that getting s full lift with implants is a difficult surgery and some doctors prefer to do it in two stages. My PS didn't suggest this in my treatment plan. I'm wondering if I need a revision? Maybe my implants are too heavy and I need to go smaller?? If I need a revision, will I have to pay again?? I haven't spoke to the office yet because I got home too late. I plan on calling tomorrow. Anyone other Full lift gals out there with any insight? I have found some info from Doctors that state revisions are common after a full lift with implants...

Week 7 VS Week 15

I'm afraid the sagging will get worse :(

Reality check!

So as you all know, I had a moment of panic. My lovely husband dug out one of my old triangle tops and asked me to try it on so that he could see what I'm worried about. I was reluctant but I did.... What he helped me realize is that my eyes are being drawn to the pigment from the tape allergy. It casts a dark shadow. There is slight pulling in the skin, that does bother me but I'm wondering if I would have even noticed at all if it weren't for my pigment. It's slowly fading, but it will take up to a year to heal. It's still present in my tummy incision as well and also visable in some bottoms. So I purchased a few high waisted bottoms. We discussed tightening the lift, going smaller ect ect. In the event that my PS says that tightening the lift is necessary (very common with augment/mastopexy) .. thankfully my husband is in full support of any decision. That weighed heavily on me. So I'm grateful to have his support. With size.. I've never been a cleavage girl. I think I need to become more comfortable with it. One moment I think they are too big, then in another moment I think the size is perfect. My husband encourages me to embrace the "sexy" while I still can. I took a look at my before pics and that was a nice reality check! I'm going to keep my Monday appt for peace of mind and to discuss the "what ifs" .......

Reality Check

Before & After

Decisions decisions ... They come at a price....

Well, I went in today to discuss size and options for swapping out my implants for smaller ones (-100cc) and he agreed that -100cc would give me a cup size difference. I'm measuring 32DD. I went in wanting a C cup and stated I'd rather error on being too small than too big as I've had large breasts while nursing, and not a fan. He initially said that he would place a small incision beneath my breast fold place new implant. Clean and simple, then I asked if I asked if I would need to tighten the lift by going smaller. This is where things get fuzzy.. He said no, I jumped in and said.. Not even a little? Can you a little? I'm afraid with a smaller implant I would need it. He said he will do a small tightening of the lift. We Discussed sizes 286cc & 285cc and said I can proceed at any time, Then asked me to speak with Nadia (Financial) however she was with patients and asked if she could give me fees over phone or by email so I wouldn't have to sit and wait. So I left the office full of anxiety and nervousness, because I, one can't believe I'm thinking of having another surgery and two what will this cost? I hadn't heard anything in over a hour so I sent her a text. She quickly apologized for not getting back as she already left the office, but text that the fees are $5000 for swap and $8000 for swap + tighten lift ...... I'm not sure how, what where as my head is spinning. I by no means thought it would be free, but I wasn't prepared to hear $8000 as I've already spent $20,500. I haven't fully processed the info and I am waiting to actually speak to her and see the breakdown of fees on paper. I can't remember the info he initially gave as far as results with simple swap for $5000 as I was more concerned with tightening with new implants. My husband said I have his support, but he too didn't think it would be $8000. I don't know.. I feel like crying.. My family is suggesting that I do not rush into anything as it's only been less than 4 months. I know they are right... My breasts are beautiful it's just too bad I can't fit them into swim tops correctly.... Going to try and sleep off the stress... Good night.

Large breasts aren't for everyone...

For those of you who have been wondering why I am downsizing my breast implants... As much as I love how beautiful they are, I am not comfortable with the size. I have never been a cleavage gal or someone that purchased push up bras to put the girls on display. While I can minimize the size in my clothes it's nearly impossible to in a swim top. I'm 5'4 118 lbs with a 32" band. I have been to multiple swim shops, tried on every cut under the sun, unable to find something that will cover my breasts appropriately. I need an XL cup size with an XS band. My breasts are very wide.. Even in an XL, the cup will either barely cover my nipple, or not have enough coverage to the outer fold of my breasts. With that, I also have to hike my breasts up, because the weight of the implants pull swim tops down. I wore a swim top the other day (an old maternity top) that had underwire and a halter, I had it on for 2 1/2 hours.... Not only did it make my neck very sore, it also made my breasts very sore. My nips kept making an appearance and the top was a size 36DD. I live at the beach. We literally live steps from the sand. We are in our swim suits literally all year long. We are fortunate to have beautiful 99% of the time. My PS agreed to a lesser fee to downsize and revise the lift. I'm going to wait another month, maybe two, closer to my 6m post. He said 2w for recovery! I'm excited about that. I thought it was going to be 8w but he said the stomach is what held me up last time. So that's great news! I'll keep you all posted!

Downsize me ......

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
Small yet effective.. Fits perfectly into a swim top. I want!

My breasts before kids..

Wow, I had to dig up my past. I had a very difficult time finding pics because I lost most of my photos on my old computer (crashed) So I had to take to oooooooooold social media accounts to see what I could find. I had a laugh to myself, remembering how silly My friends are I were. Anyway...I loved my breasts before kids, a nice C cup :)

The pressure of picking the right implant....

I hadn't settled on a revision date because we had a trip planned Next week in Bali. We were set to be there Until October 1. My husband and I decided today that we wanted to postpone our trip, because the timing wasn't right us with our business. So we have up to a year to use our tickets and now something to look forward to! With that said, I was able to lock down a date. Originally I was aiming for November, but with the holidays fast approaching we thought sooner rather than later! So I'm on the books for Oct 13. I'm a little annoyed.. I'm under pressure to pick my CC implant for my downsize. My PS wants me to pick. I'm sure it's to cover his end. I'm not a PS. I was given 3 options at my consult. I expressed my feelings on size. I went in on 3 separate occasions, fearing the suggested size based on my stats (bwd) was too big. I trusted my gut and a week before surgery I decided to go with the lowest of the three. Here I am again, stressed about the CC's. I'm trying to remain positive through the process. I'm currently measuring 32DD / XL in terms of cup size bikini (still squeezing out the sides) 5'4 118 lbs I'm afraid that even 200cc of implant with be too large with my current breast tissue. I'm going to schedule another meeting with my PS to discuss my concerns. I'm giving him some visuals of some old pics in swim tops and where I'm at currently. Points of concern are how wide I am currently in terms of side boob. Will that be an issue in a 200cc mod plus? I found a few pics of lifts with a 200 range that look like a D cup with a start off of an A cup! Anyway, I'm venting. Soorrrrrrrry :/

Finally!!

It's been a challenge trying to find an image of a full lift with an implant in the 200 range with an ideal cup size. I think I hit the jackpot. This patient has 270cc moderate profile, silicone, starting from an A cup resulting in a full B, Small C cup. I feel good about giving my PS this pic in terms of size for a visual. Yay!!! My pre-op is all scheduled for 9/30 with a surgery date of 10/13. I've been having the craziest dreams about my breasts. Clearly I have boobs on the brain.

Ideal cup size 200cc range

18 weeks post-op. 4 weeks until revision.

I decided to take some progression pics. I'm 4 weeks away from downsizing and revising my lift. I made another consult appointment for this Friday. I haven't discussed my tummy in a while because I've been consumed with boobs. At my last appointment I pointed out a raised area on my right hip and crease that has appeared (my PS made a comment about it thinking his incision went all the way up, but He quickly realized that it wasn't the case) as well as a pocket of swelling that comes and goes above my BB. He said we'll watch it for a couple more months and if the skin doesn't get smoother he'll revise in office. However, my husband made a good point. He said if I'm already going in to revise, now is a the time. I'll discuss it with my PS this Friday. I took some photos of the crease so you can see. I plan on bringing pictures of where I was before kids and where I'd like to be. I'm looking at 213cc but fear that may be too big. After my lift, he said I'm starting from a B cup, however I want to confirm because I was just measured and my breasts are a 32DDD. I've read with a 32 band (I'm 27inches) a increase in cup size is 150-200cc. I don't want to get into a D cup. Hopefully I'll get some clarity this Friday. I decided to create a revision review because I found limited info as far as downsizing into a 200cc range. Hopefully my story can help someone else. The account name is: Downsizeme

Bottoming out?

How will I know if my implants have bottomed out? Anyone??

I've created another account

Hello All,

I created another account in the breast revision category named: DownsizeMe
Doing so because I have found limited info as far as downsizing into a 200cc range. I'm hoping to find other ladies that have downsized as well as help others in similar situations. I'll be popping in on both accounts. Please follow me as I'd love to hear from you guys and continues to follow you all on your journey! :))))))

Making my list. Checking it twice....

Gathering up my list of questions and photos for my consult tomorrow with my PS. I'm hoping I can stay focused and not feel rushed so I can get everything I need. Wish me luck!

Consult complete!

I'm home from my appointment. Took some time with LA traffic. My appointment was at 3:30. If you're familiar with LA traffic on a Friday.... Oh man .. Gridlock hell. Took me 2 hours round trip, plus an hour appt in office.

That being said, it was worth the trip. I had about 10 minutes to myself in the consult room. Just the right amount of time to sift through the implants. I quickly found a mentor 150, 200 and 250cc mod + and my current 339 & 371. Wow, I didn't realize how heavy my current implants are until today. Up against an implant half its size... What a difference! I felt my current implants at consult but I was comparing it to larger ones at that time, thinking mine were the smallest option for my BWD. After seeing the smaller options I'm happy to be in the 200 range!

I asked all of my questions, showed him images of my breasts pre-kids, the above wish pics in terms of size "appearance".
I expressed my dislike for the how wide my implants are and skin on my outer breast fold. We discussed implant profile options in the 200 range. He said we should stay with the Mod+ for projection and diameter. I will say, he was reluctant to suggest a size because he doesn't want to be at fault, which I get. So I asked him to post my images and get me as close as he can lol.
He feels that I will have a beautiful result in the 200 range. I gave him 194, 213cc but also said if he feels 234cc will look better and within range, I trust him but no bigger than 234cc.

I also added that I want to high at tight! Crank it up!! He was amused. He reminded me of skin laxity, potential issues but said a smaller implant should help over the long term. (Very careful what he says)

We also discussed my "dog ears" on my tummy that we were going to watch till Jan, but said we'll fix it while I'm under. No downtime for that, simple incision, however slightly longer scar. I'm okay with that, his incisions are beautiful. Very fine.

Oh forgot to mention.. I asked if he could rewind my vectra image lol I was hoping to see what it could have looked like. But we couldn't. Worth a shot!!

I'm excited. Feel happy and trust that my smaller breasts will be great.

Tummy Update

Okay, so I have mentioned in the past that the area a few inches above my belly button swells and what looks like rippling. I chalked it up to a part of the healing process. My PS suggested that we watch this area as well as the corners of my incisions until January. However, now that I'm revising my breasts he said we would address my tummy incisions (dog ears)

I'm going in Monday for another consult because I want to find out if the area above my BB doesn't correct itself (doesn't look like it will, seems to getting worse) what will we need to do to correct it. If it's something that requires me to go under, then I'd rather do my breasts at the same time, even if that means I need to postpone my set surgery.

I took to real self.. Typed in rippling and swelling post mini TT ...

Ugggggggghhhhhh.... All info I found leads to converting my mini TT to a Full TT!!!! Full TT dependent on whether my BB was floated or not. I believe it wasn't but I'm not certain. Otherwise if it was floated, I'm at risk of BB dying if TT is performed....

I hope this isn't the case....

Monday feels like an eternity......

It sure is cozy!!!!!

Ok ladies,

If you haven't already.. Hurry up and buy the "Hanes Cozy Bra". Thank you LynnCC for the wonderful suggestion!!!! I purchased a medium and a small. I'm wearing the medium now, however I think the small will be ideal for post revision recovery. The medium gives support and it's truly is cozy lol but the small will be slightly tighter.

I've been wearing high impact sports bras to sleep.. Not very comfortable. Especially underneath my breasts on the incisions. Anyone else sensitive there??? Mine are very tender by the end of the day. Some relief with my new bra, at least for tonight!

Goodnight :))))

Stomach update

Saw my PS to discuss the area above my BB. Looks like we aren't going to address it when I do my breast revision. I'm relieved and bummed. Relieved that I will not have to endure another Abdominal recovery. Bummed because it does bother me a bit. I will say that when I lift the weight of my breasts the skin smooths itself out. So I'm hopeful it will get a little better when I downsize.

I asked if I needed to "touch up" the lipo, thinking that's what caused it. My PS said we did not lipo in that area and he doesn't lipo in that area with any TT because it can cause issues.

Of course when I showed him in person today it didn't look as bad. Figures lol

I need to stay out of the mirror :)))

Pre op appointment is this Wed! Surgery in 2 weeks!!

Pre-op Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have pre-op which consists of final paperwork, payment and blood draw. I started my Vitamedica Recovery Pack today. If you haven't heard of vitamedica, check out their website. I used their products with my first surgery and they worked wonders. I will be taking the clinical support for one month. The bromeline for 2 weeks before surgery and 2 weeks after.

Senokot is a stool softener.. A must!!!

Lots of water & Clean eating for the next month as well. Count down begins ... 2 weeks to go!

Surgery time changed

I just spoke with the nurse, my check-in /surgery time was changed from 11:30 to 1pm check-in and surgery at 2pm. They also said no food or water after midnight?!?!?!? Are you kidding me??? I'm hoping the Anestesologist tells me I have more wiggle room. Otherwise we might have a situation. I get very light headed, nausea and dizziness if I go too long without food or water. That's why I made sure to have an early am surgery last time. Unfortunately my PS didn't have anything in the am this time. If this is true, I will not have anything to eat or drink until 7pm because they expect me to be out of recovery around 6:30pm. That's if I'm coherent enough.

The butterflies are starting to kick in.... Shit just got real :)

The anesthesiologist saves the day!

We're all set! I can have solids up to 8 hours before and clear fluids up to 4 hours before surgery. So I'll be setting my alarm for 5am to make sure I have a yummy breakfast and my morning must have.. Coffee by 6am. I can rest easy ......

Done and done!

213 & 194 cc moderate plus profile

Yesterday went great. Arrived at the office and took photos and went over implant sizes 194, 213 and 234. He said he'd pick based on asymmetry, which would match better. With my "old" implants I had a difference of 32cc's. My current implant choice were 19-21cc. I agreed to let him pick.

The nurse told me he chose 213 and 194cc. He also stated he might have to move the nipple if the skin didn't come together properly. I snack a peek.. He didn't have to move them. So he cut out a pie incision. I'm a little sore this morning beneath my breasts and due to take my next pain pill. I took some photos with my bra on because I don't want to mess with them :) so far I'm happy. I can already see a significant change in size and width. They also have a perky look.

Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes. I really appreciate it! Off to rest now.

Day 2 post-op

So far I'm happy with the size, can't wait to see what they will look like after the swelling goes down. I'm very swollen in my stomach as well. Overall I'm feeling good. Not even close to how I felt with my first surgery. I'm pretty sore in the rib area below my arm pits.

We discussed my previous reaction to surgical tape. He said he could use dermabond however it doesn't work as good. We agreed to use the tape and I will come in right away if I see any signs of allergic reaction to remove it and either place dermabond or remove it and do nothing depending on how well I'm healing. Last time we just removed 1 week post op and did nothing. So far I'm good.

I'm wearing a cozy bra on top of my surgical bra to keep the gals in place. Thanks to the advice of LynnCC!! I have extra support without squishing my breasts. I want to keep them as perky as possible. If that means doubling up for the next 6 months, then I will.

I completely forgot that he took care of my "dog ears" on my tummy as well. Those happy pills.. More like magic pills.

Still no bowel movement so I'm going to take more senukot and water water water!

Removed surgical tape today

I knew before surgery that I would react to the steristrips, however we agreed to put them on anyway because my PS feels dermabond isn't as strong. He instructed me to contact the office at the first sign of allergy so that we could remove it and either place dermabond or do nothing. I woke up this am feeling a little itchy and became very red around the tape. Soft I went to have it removed. Right now I have dermabond and padded the incisions with non stick gauze. I was instructed to take Benadryl as soon as I got home. Done and done!

I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't taken any narcotics since 3am this morning. I did take a dose of Tylenol for the drive (I drove myself) not because I was in pain, just took it to be safe. I didn't want pain to kick in on my way there or on my way home.

I will say that this recovery has been very easy. I should probably knock on wood. My only complaint would be that I'm very bloated and have yet to go ... Number 2. I've been taking stool softeners and drinking plenty of fluids. Hopefully I get some relief since I'm no longer planning on taking any pain meds.

Now I'm left with: antibiotics, bromeline, arnica, recovery vitamins (start again tomorrow) and Benadryl, dependent on how this first dose takes care of my rash.

I'm loving my new breasts so far. I love how perky they are. I took some measurements yesterday. I'm now measuring 34inches across the front of my breasts. I looked up my measurements on a website, which states that I'm a 32C. I was 32DD bordering on 32DDD.so that's good news! Only time will tell. I'm more concerned with how bras and bikini tops fit vs the number on the tag. I already see a difference in my silhouette. I feel like my new breasts balance out the rest of my body. I was feeling very top heavy before.

Off to rest now... The Benadryl is kicking in ... Good night lol

Angry rash wins again....

Oh boy what a day! I contacted the nurse at my PS office via text with photos of my rash. I asked if they could call in a Rx of oral steroid. I got an approval and while I was waiting for the Rx I got a severe itch attack and my skin felt like it was on fire. I took of my bras and dressings.... WOWZA!!!! My skin was so inflamed. Luckily my mom got home shortly after with the oral steroid, I took the first dose along with Benadryl and jumped into a cold shower.

I contacted the office to let them know I want to come in and remove dermabond just in case it was adding to the irritation.
They told me to come in right away.

The doctor thinks I may have a reaction to masitol not the strips. Its a solution they use to help the strips stick to the skin. Either way we removed the residue with a solution and placed wet cold gauze to the areas in hopes of calming the skin ... It felt amazing.

On my way home I was involved in a car accident. Someone clipped me from behind. Luckily I wasn't hurt. Can't say the same for my moms car eeeeeek.

Anyway I got home took my second dose of steroid and Benadryl, took a cold shower as directed with antibacterial soap.

Please sweet Jesus.... Clear up this rash.. My skin is on fire!

Surgical tape allergy

This pic was taken after we removed the surgical tape due to allergic reaction. You'd think I would have learned my lesson the first time. It took a week for my skin to react last time, so I thought I could keep the tape on for a couple days then have it removed at the first sign of redness. Of course my skin reacted much quicker. Don't be a ding dong like me folks :)))))))

I did it......

I kept telling myself to wait, don't try on a bikini top yet.
1. Because I was afraid to aggravate my already allergic reaction / rash under my breasts.

2. Because let's be honest, part of me was afraid .. What if they don't fit into a swim top appropriately? I didn't want to burst my own bubble, of already loving the new size.

I am over the moon happy to see my small frame. I was feeling very top heavy with my old implants. I honestly feel 10 pounds lighter. (I'm not lol)

So in my rash misery, I was slathering on aquaphore.. I looked over at my dresser, seriously telling myself.. Don't do it. But I caved... I broke out a oldie but goodie triangle top.... YEAHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!
My new breasts fit perfectly in it. I'm so excited! I know it's still early in the healing process and things could change. But for now I'm so happy.

I never felt this happy when I tried on swim tops with my previous size.... I want to do cart wheels... I won't .... But I want to :))))))

Day 4 of oral steroid, piggy back Benadryl

I have a bad feeling this is going to hyperpigment......

Perfect fit!

I purchased this bikini for a trip to Bali that we had booked before my revision. We had to reschedule our trip because of our timeline with a current project.

I was over flowing in the top and below with my previous implants. I felt uncomfortable in it, but purchased it anyway, because it was the only one that I could find that could at least hold them in.

Like I've said previously I wasn't excited about wearing swim suits before because I was self concious about the size of previous implants.

I tried on this top this morning ... I LOVE MY NEW SIZE!! I can't wait to wear it. Just another confirmation that I've made the night decision. SHOW LESS

Back in the mix

This bustier swim top was in the goodbye pile for months. I couldn't get anywhere close to getting it on my previous implants. They were too wide and big. I'm just giddy right now!!! All of the goodbye bikinis are back in the mix!

I took a trip to VS

I ran over to VS to grab some undies. I didn't even attempt to try on any bras (rash in final stages of healing and my incisions are still tender) the thought of wearing the underwire rubbing my already sore skin.. No thank you. Besides I'm only wearing my surgical bra with a cozy or a molded high impact sports bra with a cozy for the next 3 month, so no point anyway. However, I did try on some pretty lingerie. I've been dying to get some pretty teddies and such for my hubby since my first breast surgery. I wasn't able to fit into anything that resembled a teddy. My breasts just flopped out of the sides and looked saggy. Those cute lace bralets were a no go as well... Total bummer.

I found some really cute lace sets, I couldn't wait to try in on.... I'm so excited, I feel youthful and sexy. My rash is still healing so I'll have to hide it in the closet for now...

Some changes

I'm two weeks post and feeling pretty good for the most part. A few things I've noticed:

I developed some openings beneath my breasts in the inverted T (where all of the incisions meet below breast) it's a common occurrence due to tension and low blood supply, I actually had it happen with my last lift as well. I sent some pictures to one of the nurses at the office. I was I instructed to keep areas clean, with mild soap & water, apply Neosporin 2x a day and cover with non stick gauze. I've had to add non stick gauze pads to give my bra some cushion beneath the breasts. The area is so sensitive in general, the sores are adding to the annoyance.

My right breast has already scabbed over, my left is still trying to heal. My left breast in tender in the area, but no fever, no foul smell. Hopefully it clears up quickly.

I'm also "spitting" some stitches. My PS said at 2 weeks I could lift my son. I don't feel 100% good about it. I'm going to hold out for another week. No pain, just worried it might be too soon. Especially don't want to add any extra pressure on the incisions.

Me rash has cleared, but I'm left with come hyperpigment (no surprise) My skin is peeling where the tape rested. My PS wants me to wait until all wounds are healed and no scabs are present before I apply any scar cream or moisturizer.

I can't wait to work out again. Still on hold. I'm still sleeping on my back and plan to until capsules heal (3m).

I'm very happy with the size. I feel like a good C cup right now. Only time will tell if I have any drastic size changes. So far very happy! I'm waiting until all wounds are healed before I get into bra shopping.

That's all for tonight! Goodnight ladies :)))

Downsized

Decided to throw on a bra that I purchased after my first surgery. It's a Natori feather bra (this bra style runs small) size 32DD. I started bursting out of it at 3 months and had more settling in my breasts. That's when I was measured again at 32DDD & 32E/F. YOWZA!!

The bra is loose in the cups now, but actually looks like it's fits better now than before. The girls were large and in charge!!

Inverted T update: Gnarly

I've been applying washing the area with mild soap and warm water, applying Neosporin and non stick gauze 2X a day for a week.

The area started out very tender and sensitive. A couple days into my treatment I noticed that areas began to sting. I went to clean the area in the shower and felt 2 poking stitches at the base of the inverted T and the top of the vertical incision. They are sharp and very sensitive to the touch, the size is larger. No fever or foul smell. I have noticed that the gauze is sticking to the area, when I clean the area it removes the top layer :-/ making it raw and secrete a yellow like film. Again not too scared as I had this happen with my first lift, just not this big, nor did it have spitting stitches and it healed very quick.

I've sent pics to the doc and all seems to be fine But said I can come in if I'm overly concerned. I said I'd wait to see how I feel this week.

I'm a little concerned that the spitting stitches are slowing the process down. I've been reading that these areas can take weeks to heal and sometimes a stitch needs to be removed in order for it to heal. Uggggggh I hope not. The thought of someone digging in there is enough to make me sick.

So I'm going to try and hold out till my 3 week follow up next Monday. I've been taking my vitamins and protein to help my body heal as well.

Anyone else had any issues of healing in this area with a spitting stitch present? I'd love to hear if you have.

There is a silver lining... Lol aside from above info, my incisions are paper thin. I will try to take progress photos tomorrow.

Week 3 post-op downsize/revision

Three weeks flew by relatively quick. Took the time to post some progress pics. I haven't noticed too much change in dropping. I've been wearing 2 bras around the clock, 24 hours a day except to shower. This seems seems to have worked so far (yay) but it's still early in the healing process.

I wear a front closure Hanes sports bra (pictured in black) with either a Hanes cozy bra or a high impact sports bra with molded cups. Both have wonderful support without squishing my breasts flat. They keeps the girls in their place at night while I'm sleeping too. I owe all of this wonderful advice to LynnCC. Thanks doll!!

My hyperpigment from my rash is slowly fading. But still very much present. This will take months and much needed patience.

I'm peeling like crazy where the strips were placed. My PS advised me to not moisturize (risk of infection) until my appointment next Monday. However he said that at my one week check, I now have the open wound beneath my left breast so I'm sure he'll say no to both moisturizer and scar treatment until it's closed.

I have spitting sutures on my right vertical
Incision and my inverted T on my left breast. I have left them alone for now.

My scars are paper thin, which I'm very happy about. With the exception of the wound on my left breast. I reviewed some of my old pics from my last lift today, only to realize that I had one almost as large (thought it was smaller, funny how we forget) an healed up beautifully. So I'm hopeful to have the same result. Either way it's in the breast fold so no biggie.

I feel good, but still cautious. I've read to avoid heavy lifting and reaching when dealing with and inverted T wound. Added pressure only lengthens the healing time.

I have noticed some zingers, nerves are a healing! I still feel bloated or like I'm retaining water. A cleanse is in order.. But that will have to wait. Have to keep my protein up while healing.

Thank you ladies for such great support!

Wound update: Inverted T

Wowza!

Just got home from my PS office. He had to "trim" a poking suture that was aggrivating the area and keeping it from healing. It was painful. I think he actually removed it, but baby caked me because I expressed fear of what would happen if we did. He assured me I had nothing to worry about and away he went. He then placed something called SilvaSorb. I guess it keeps the meaty area sealed in a gel like layer keeping bacteria out. Let's just say I let out a few F bombs in the chair, followed by a few I'm sorry's, then a few more F bombs.

You ever get that pain.. The kind that makes your stomach turn.. Like you're going to throw up????? Well that sums it up.

He said no more Neosporin, just a dry gauze. Right breast looks great, healed with no issue.

I'm sore, but the good new is I can't feel the poke. This morning I couldn't raise my left arm because I could feel it poking the rib under my breast. Now I can and feel nada.

He did leave the other suture near the vertical incision, said that one isn't an issue and should stay.

I'll see him next week for my regular follow up and to check the area as well. He said its will take a few weeks for area to close entirely.

SilvaSorb

No more gaping hole.. Looks like he filled it with SilvaSorb.

CORRECTION SILVERNITRATE WAS PLACED

Not Silvasorb.

Week 4: post revision / wound inverted T

It's been 4 weeks since my revision and 2 weeks since I developed a wound to the inverted T area on my left and right breast. The right side healed up in just a few days. My left... Is taking longer. I went on for a check-up yesterday and my PS said it looks good, healthy tissue and clean. I'm getting a tiny bit of bleeding when I change the dressing, but he's not concerned with it. He wants to see me weekly and continue to wash 2x a day with mild soap and apply non stick gauze. He mentioned that we have a few different options for healing such as wet to dry dressings, saline rinses. Silvadene and triple antibiotic ointments are out of the question due to my sulfa allergy. So I took a trip to CVS to purchase more non stick gauze and some saline wound care. It's slowly getting better.. But again... Time and patience is a must.

I have another appointment next Wednesday, so we'll seeeeeeeee.

Left breast wound, Inverted T

Yay yay yay!! Starting to see some progress. I began using saline wound wash yesterday, wow what a diffence. My dressings aren't getting stuck like before. I've done a total of 4 dressing changes with the saline, so it could be a coincidence. The edges of my wound are starting to shrink and soften. It no longer feels like a hole, deep in the tissue. That creeped me out a bit .. Eeeek

No pain or discomfort. Feels dry, so I'm trying to keep my left arm in check. I don't want to dry skin to split open and bleed or something. I took picture after my shower and saline rinse for your viewing pleasure :)

Finally!!

Saline wound wash did the trick. I've been waiting for the wound to scab over (dark brown) to my surprise the wound is closed with Some dry skin almost peeling off. I'm going to continue with the saline wound wash and dry gauze just in case. I have another follow up on Wednesday to evaluate the area. Hopefully I'll get cleared to workout and start up on my scar cream.

5 weeks Post-op downsize revision

Hello ladies!

5 weeks came and went! I was suppose to see my PS today for a one week follow up to check the progress of my lower left breast today.. However, I decided not to go in because the area is closed (yahoooo) & It's about a hour drive back and forth. I sent pics to the office. He said I can start using my Biocorneum scar gel, I'm cleared to do lower body workouts and light weights to upper body as long as I have no pain. I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym!!

I haven't noticed any major changes other that the left breast wound healing. I'm still diligently wearing two bras 24/7 (high impact sports bra with molded cups with a Hanes cozy bra or Hanes front closure cotton bra. I thought this would drive me crazy but I'm very comfortable and my breasts feel secure without feeling squished.

I went to dinner with some girlfriends last week. I wore a full support bra with my dress.. It felt strange .. I'm so used to the feeling of wearing two bras for support!! I'll continue to do so until I'm at least 3 months post.

I'm loving how natural my breasts look and feel. I have zero pain and they are very soft and squishy. My skin has hyperpigment from my surgical tape allergy. It's pretty prominent, but I have product to help speed up the healing process. I'm going to start it up soon. I dug out some bras I wore before my first breast surgery. They are 32D Natori Feather Bras and they fit perfect, but things can change it the upcoming months.

I took some photos. I apologize for the terrible lighting! I'll take some better ones in the daytime :)

Oh and please excuse my nipples lol they've been squished in the bras day and night.. making them point in odd direction when I took my bras off :))

Off to bed! Good night!!

VS Knockout Bra

Did some shopping today. Popped into Victoria Secret to try on their "knockout" sports bra. I've been hearing so many great things about it. I wanted to try on a 32C but none were available, so I tried on a 34C, 32D and 32DD. YOWZA! PAINFUL! I think the 34C (grey) was the right fit for cupsize, but the band was too big. The 32D and 32DD (black) felt more comfortable in terms of my incisions, but felt all three squished my breasts together and pushed them up, making them very uncomfortable, pretty painful actually. The sales girl suggested I wait another couple weeks before I purchase one. I agree, maybe even longer. My incisions are very sensitive still. I completely spaced it (had my 21m old son with me, he wasn't in the mood lol) and I forgot to ask if they had a wireless option. Shopping with toddlers .... What fun! Lol

6 week update

Not much change around here! I started using my Biocorneum scar serum this last week (2 x a day). The area on my left breast where I had the tissue breakdown is closed and slightly red (to be expected). My incisions are paper thin and hyperpigment from tape allergy is still present (again to be expected). I finally feel 100% when lifting and carrying my son so that's great news! No soreness when we cuddle or I receive an accidental head butt or swift kick during diaper changes :) I'm so happy to be at this point in my healing. It's been a long 6 months. At this point my only complaint would be (if I had to pick one) would be the hyperpigment from my tape allergy. But honestly, it doesn't bother too much as I know it will heal. I'm so excited about my current size, shopping and clothes that I haven't let it get to me. Again, only validating I made the right decision. For those of you wondering what my bra size is.. I fit perfectly into a 32D right now. I only purchase Natori bras so it could be different in other brands. I tried on the VS knockout bra in a 34C and 32D this past week, they didn't have a 32C available. The C cup fit great but the band was too big. The 32D felt good too. So I'm guessing I could fit into a 32C as well. Either way I'm happy! Everyone have a great day!

Holidays are here!

Excited about dressing up for the holidays!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

9 week update- short and sweet

Hello ladies!

It's been pretty busy around here since Thanksgiving! Feels like I haven't had any sleep since then as well. We went on a trip for a week so my sons (22months) sleep was completely interupted, barely sleeping at all during the night. Since then he's been waking up multiple times a night, only wanting me and only wanting to sleep on me, which means I still can't sleep. So I'm EXHAUSTED lol

I haven't had any time to take my usual photos. I'm still wearing two bras 24/7. I haven't noticed any major changes. However, my husband did notice that this pair isn't as "soft" as my other. He said they are soft and squishy but the others were VERY soft and squishy. We think its from the wearing the double bra. Things are slower to settle this time around, which I'm very happy about.

Clothes are wonderful! I have the perfect amount of cleavage. Oh I almost forgot!!!! The one thing that I was most excited to buy after having my breasts done was the beautiful lace bralettes from Free People. My bubble burst when I couldn't fit in them with my previous breasts. I can now!!! I bought a few (size small and medium depending on the cut)

My current bra size is 32D. 32C is too uncomfortable! I'm very happy with my new size :)))

Here are some pics that I took while trying on some dresses. I'm wearing a bralette (zero support) with the wine colored dress. Love the cleavage. It's subtle :)

I have no bra on with the black, but you can see the projection :)

I'll try to take some progress pictures later today.

New Years Digs

Hello Ladies! Hope you are healing well and had a wonderful Holiday! I can't believe the year is coming to an end. I found my NYE dress and couldn't be more happy with my progress. This dress is a XS and the boobs look amazing in it! They fit beautifully in the triangle top.

I'm still wearing two bras 24/7 and fitting into a 32D in most Bras (old bras in my drawer) I haven't been to a specialty shop just yet but plan to at my 3 month check.

I'm about 2 weeks shy of my 3 month post op. I had to cancel my last check up because I wasn't feeling well. Which reminds me, I need to schedule one!

Nothing new to report. My only complaint is my hyperpigment from the surgical tape allergy but it's slowly fading. I started using a product from "skin Ceuticals" to help move it along. Only time and patience will tell :))))))

Progress photos

3 months post revision

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is well! I went to my 3 month check last Thursday everything went so well, I don't need to be seen until June! I couldn't be happier at this point. I haven't noticed any changes really! I'm still wearing two bras 24/7. I've gotten so used to it that it almost feels strange not to!

I love shopping right now..going a little overboard! Clothes fit beautifully. I've been dying to wear this maxi dress my husband gifted me after I had my daughter and lost all of my baby weight. I wasn't able to enjoy it because the girls were a mess. It's been in my closet ever since. After my first augment I couldn't wait to wear it... Only to be disappointed because my breasts were too big and wouldn't stay in the dress lol.

I have a Maui trip planned in April, It's prefect for Maui. I whipped that puppy out again... YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS I can finally wear it confidently!!! It's the little things that make me happy lol.

Up until last week I had been doing light cardio for exercise. I started doing Piyo this week. I feel great, even in a push up position.

I attempted to hit the slopes as well. I haven't been snowboarding since last Feb so I set my expectations low. In hindsight it's rather silly for me to be boarding. I didn't get hurt but came close, trying to avoid a beginner. I came to a quick stop on my toe edge and landed in a push up position. It wasn't painful, but scary.

Now Bras... I'm still fitting comfortably in a 32D or 32DD, depending on the bra co. Still perky. Still happy!

I have a triangle of a scar underneath my left breast where I had tissue breakdown. It's creating somewhat of a pull in the skin. My PS said not to worry, keep applying scar cream and the scar will soften. Not too concerned, my husband is the only one under there ;)

Self confidence: I do not regret my first surgery or any money I have invested. My self confidence has returned. I feel sexy again and my husband is happy ;) Stella got her groove back!

Officially fitted for Bra size

Hello Ladies,

I'm at 4 months post revision. Time has been flying by. Spent most of the day shopping. I've been sitting on some gift cards that my mom gave me for Christmas.. Wanted to hold out until I was ready to purchase some new bras! I've been wearing two bras consistently, 24/7 except for a few occasions, like a night out with my husband or friends. I attempted to go braless one night, bringing a bra in my purse just in case. Lol Going braless didn't last long, I'm so used to having such great support that it felt too strange to go without.

Anyway I took a trip to Nordstroms to pick up my go to, all time favorite bra, the Natori Feather Bra. I've been fitting into 32DD, but decided to get fitted anyway. Why not?!? I wasn't surprised when she said 32DD, however she did say I would get an even better fit in 30DDD. So she asked me what type of bra I was looking for. I told her my goto Brand and style, which is lightly lined, no padding and absolutely no push up! She then came back with 8 bras in sizes 30DDD and 32DD, in brands Natori and Chantelle. Now, I've said it once and I'll say it again, GO TRY ON A NATORI FEATHER BRA!!! They are wonderful!! I needed a black and cafe colored bra, these colors rarely go on sale, However seasonal colors always go on sale for 40-50% off.

So back to size, the 30DDD fit rather well around the ribs but the cups seemed to be more full coverage compared to the 32DD. I ended up getting a black and cafe colored .... Natori Feather bra size 32DD!

The Chantelle bras seems stiff, the underwire too. The lace and fabric in the Natori bras are so soft against the skin and the underwire is very comfortable. They run $69 full price, but I promise you they are worth every penny!

So the Verdict: 32DD it is!

Vegas baby

So, we are celebrating my husbands 40th in Vegas. I wouldn't normally ask my husband what he'd like to see me in, but lately he's been very excited about me dressing up and sexy when we go out. So I sent him a link to a store (that I spend too much money on) Asked him to send me what he likes. I'll be honest, he spent more time in the lingerie section, having sent a shit load of pics to my cell phone. I have to say he has good taste lol He actually picked out most of the same things that I did. But here are his favorites.... (Surprisingly longer than I had expected btw) except for the mini. Oh and a few more bra pics from today's shopping!

Hmmmmm.....

While giving the gals a break from the double bra last night, I noticed something odd on my left breast while I was laying on my back. There seems to be a gap between the implant and the pocket. It isn't present on my right breast.

I requested that we tighten the pocket & lift with implant exchange because I didn't like the idea of simply swapping the implant and by reducing the implant size 158cc & 142cc. Wondering if something failed?

I scheduled a appointment for next Wed, didn't want to wait until my next follow up in June. I'm hoping for the best, but my gut is telling me something will need to be done.

More pics

Some photos from a laying down position. I'm very happy with how natural my breasts look :)

I might need to cut back on the underwire, it's making my anchor incisions pretty angry! I only wear them for a short time currently but maybe too soon!

Vegas swimsuits

When in Vegas.....

Good news

Went in yesterday to have my left breast examined. All is well! Apparently it's a part of my anatomy. Good to hear, the thought of another surgery was making me nervous.

Some flattering info.. Another real selfer went in for a consult with Dr. Diaz with my images as wish pics! Makes me happy :)

Another first for me... Spray tan! I have naturally tan skin but have avoided laying out because I didn't want to expose my incisions while healing. We are headed to Vegas next week and desperately needed to address my farmers tan :)

Wow! Love! I can see why people spray tan for events. Have another appointment booked for next week, the night before we leave for Vegas.

One more week!!! Viva Las Vegas!!

Body Makeup

Hello ladies! Can't believe I'm approaching 10 months post mini TT. Now that's swimsuit season is here and I'm gearing up for Vegas this weekend. I wanted to test out some body makeup to disquise the my hyperpigment on my scar. My swimsuits do cover the the scar, but I'm affraid if I move a certain way things might peek out. I have the same issue with the inner and outer corners of my breast lift. My incisions are paper thin, white and flat. Just that pesky discoloration. Things are getting better ... Definitely a slow process. My breast incisions are still very sensitive. The moment I wear an underwire, even for only an hour, my incisions and pigment become very red. They are happiest in the Hanes Cozy Bra. So I really try to limit any "pretty" bras.

A couple of products that I have tried..
Dermablend correction stick. This stuff works amazing, however unsuccessful at finding the right color at Ulta. The gal there literally tried on so many with no success.

So I took a trip to the MAC counter. A lovely gal helped me with a few products. A corrector in peach to void out the purple and a waterproof long wear liquid foundation and recommended a translucent setting power. I came home with everything and instructions, gave it a shot. It worked well but not perfect.

My friend who's a hair stylest, suggested a yellow corrector. That reminded me of a product that I used long long ago for my under eye circles, by Maybeline. It looks like a lipstick and $6 dollars a tube vs the $26 I spent at MAC. I think it did the trick!
What do u guys think?

I've realized I hadn't made any updates on my mini TT review in a very long time. I've been happy and enjoying the results of both procedures! Nothing new to report other than some numbness that comes and goes around my BB. Speaking of BB, I wish I would have removed my BB piercing scar when I had my surgery. The piercing in sad looking lol. Might be cheaper to re-pierce it. Something I'll discuss at my next appointment in June.
I will post a more detailed update when I'm not all bloated from PMS lol

Body Make-up

I accidentally deleted the pic. Let's try this again ...

Back from Vegas

We had a great time. I'm beat! Here'w a few pics of a dress I wore, no bra. I had to use body tape to hold it in place.. Didn't want any slips! I didn't realize how much boobage I had in the dress until I saw the pics the next day. My husband loved the dress....and the boobage lol

21Day Fix

Getting motivated for summer. We've been traveling more than usual, making it harder to maintain my normal diet. Alcohol is the devil lol. I'm one of those people that doesn't drink on a regular basis, so when I do, I end up eating like crap for 2-3 days to ease the hangover.

I was on a good steak of going to the gym almost everyday before my revision. Mainly cardio and light weight lifting. After my revision my son developed separation anxiety, making it impossible to leave him with the daycare at the gym. I would drop him off only to be paged on the intercom ten minutes later. He wasn't having it AT ALL. I decided to try some home videos that a friend suggested called Piyo. Love love love. The videos are about 30 minutes. The same friend recommended 21Day Fix. They arrived while I was away this weekend, on yet .... ANOTHER TRIP! Ugggghh. These trips are killing my routine.

My husband dropped a bomb on me, said we're heading to Mammoth for 4 days to snowboard, leaving yesterday. I said no, not going to happen. Lol I told he should go, I'll stay with the kids. He ended up meeting his sister in Tahoe instead for a quick 2 day trip for fresh snow.

Finally today, I opened up the box, set a alarm for 21 consecutive days and did the first 30 minute Cardio Fix video. It felt so good to sweat and struggle!! I normally have to wait until my son takes a nap. But I took a chance, popped in a movie on the iPad and gave him snacks. Yeeeeeeeeessssssss he didn't make a peep for the entire 30 minutes. That's impressive for a 25 month old LOL
For those of you without kids... This is a big deal!!

Anyway, I have a trip planned in April. Headed to Maui with my mom, one of my best friends and her mother. Little mother daughter vacation. As well as a few other vacations in the summer, so I need to get my ass in shape. I've never been a person who LOVES to work out. It's a love hate for me. I want to change that. Especially now that I'm approaching 39. Here's to working out .. Alarm set Lol

Oh and I'm 10 months post mini TT

Navel piercing scar removal.

Forgot to mention that I'm considering having my navel piercing scar removed. I wish I would have done it when I had my mini, but at that time the scar wasn't as bad. Now that I'm at my pre-baby weight I've noticed some sagging in the scar tissue. It's only noticeable when I lay down, making my BB look wrinkled. When I stand it's pretty firm. I discussed briefly in a previous appointment, but I'm pretty certain I'll have him take care of it. It's a simple procedure under local anesthetic in office. I'm not sure of the cost. Anyway here's some photos!

21day fix update

Well I'm on day 12 of 21 and I'm loving the 21day fix. Already down a jean size and an inch around my waist and 2.5 lbs. I haven't followed the meal plan because I didn't want to lose weight, just firm up. So I was surprised to see a drop in the scale. Anyway, I'm sore after every workout so that's awesome too lol

Hope you all are well and enjoying your results! I'll post a breast update soon.

Quick bra update!

A friend of mine who had her breast done last summer suggested I try the "Body by Gap" wireless bra because my incisions get aggravated even with limited wear of my underwire bra. I just got them in the mail. They were on sale for $25.20 and I had an additional discount, so I only paid $18.90 each! They are very lightly lined, no padding but give a good lift! I ordered a 32D. So far I love them! I ordered nude and black. Might want to check them out!

Have I been Hacked????

Received an email alert that another profile posted an update. When I clicked on the link it showed account name: nuchief4u with my picture???? What's going on here?????

Wow! Already 6 months post revision!

Where did the time go?? Can't believe it's been 6 months already, with 11 months post to mini TT as well. Finished up my first round of 21 day Fix, now on my second. Loving it! Off to bed, good night ladies :)

A little before and after

I thought I'd share.. Can't believe it will be one year next month! I love that I kept good record of my progress. Feeling great!

Inverted T update

Hello ladies! Hope all is well. Just returned from a much needed, mother/daughter trip to Maui. My mother and I went for a week, left the kiddos with my husband.

Sorry, I haven't made any major updates recently. I went in to see Dr. Diaz a couple weeks ago because the scar tissue beneath my left breast, where I had the tissue breakdown became very puffy, red and sensitive. It's a decent sized triangle, so I wanted to see what my options were, being 6 months post op. I've been diligent about using my Biocorneum gel and wire free bras, however the changes seemed to get worse in the scar. He confirmed that the scar became hypertrophic. I didn't even ask about scar revision, because 1. I'm not at all interested in risking it happening again, it's very common. 2. Figured none will see it except my husband. So I cut to the chase and asked for a steroid injection. He agreed. I can already see a difference. I see Diaz again for a standard check with
Another injection. Here's a photo of the left breast that's giving me a hard time, the right is healing up well.

Quick update!

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while! Hope all is well with you all! I'm 1yr 3m post mini TT (muscle repair) and 10m post revision (downsize). I couldn't be happier. In my previous post, I had mentioned some scar tissue beneath my left breast where I had the tissue breakdown. Since then I have have 2 injections to the area to help soften and was also instructed to massage the area. The injections have helped a lot, however there is still a stiff area. We are playing conservative as the injections can also cause the skin to thin. Scar revision is an option, but I'm leaning towards no. The possibility of tissue breakdown in the same area is likely to happen again, so why Indure more procedures? Iike I said I love my boobs :)
My hyperpigment is pretty much gone, without any treatment. Yay! My scar is at the red stage. Finding they are still sensitive to underwire. I'm meticulous about using my Biocorneum and reapplying sunblock if I'm in a swim suit, also staying under a umbrella for the most part. Scars are still in the healing stage, so I'm not too concerned. I haven't noticed any significant changes in size (dropping ect) I still sleep in my cozy bras and rarely go without a bra. I will take some braless pics soon, for now here are some pics in swimsuits/clothes :)

My bra size 32D to 32DD depending on bra company. Swim tops range from a size small to a medium, depending on brand and style. Tops are size XS/S depending on brand and style. I love how natural they look, however they sure can pop out when I want them too lol
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely loved Dr. Diaz and staff. I went to two other consults prior to seeing Dr. Diaz. A friend suggested I book a consult. After reviewing his credentials, before & after photos and wonderful reviews, I called right away. Jessica was very sweet. Sent me an informational email of what to expect at my appt. Fast forward to consult: The staff was amazing. Dr. Diaz came into consult and I was fully informed. He answered every question before I even asked. He was very detailed, took his time (over an hour) I never felt rushed. I knew right away he was my doctor. I booked my appt that afternoon for my BL w/ Aug + mini TT. I'm counting the days till my appt. I've reached out multiple times with questions, and Nadia (TX coordinator) is quick to respond and very helpful.