First Experience with Any Cosmetic Enhancement, 25 years old - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi all! I have always been interested in plastic...

Hi all! I have always been interested in plastic surgery- specifically breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. More recently (past few years) I have been wanting to get lip fillers just to balance out my top and bottom lips (my top was a little less full that I would have liked). I researched countless hours and finally decided on Dr. Firouz based on his amazing reviews- I wanted to start a relationship with someone who down the line I would feel comfortable with for more invasive procedures, specifically breast augmentation. I made the appointment and was super nervous. As soon as Dr. Firouz walked in, I felt at ease. I explained what I wanted and showed pictures- he assured me that he would give me a natural pout. The procedure went great, I was given a topical numbing cream on the area for about ten minutes so the injections were pretty much painless (felt like a small pinch at one injection site). Afterwards I was obviously a bit swollen and developed slight bruising on my upper left lip. It's been a little over a week now and the swelling has subsided, I am super happy with my results. He ended up using about 0.8 of the 1.0 in the syringe- I am going back on Monday for a touch-up just to use the remaining 0.2 that is left. I would highly recommend Dr. Firouz! I also had a breast augmentation with him shortly after and am excited to start planning the procedure for next summer, as I am living in New York until then.

8 month update and touch-up

Hi lovelies! I thought I'd just post an update about my experience with lip fillers. I actually was visiting California for New Year's and decided to go in for a touch up (this was about 6 months after my first filler). My PS used a full syringe and I LOVE how my lips look. The few weeks following I was pretty swollen, but they have settled amazingly. I will definitely continue to get fillers in my lips. I love that I barely need to use any lip product to make them look full. I think that after going in for a touch up, the fullness is supposed to last longer. Based on this, I will probably go in for my next filler sometime after 8-9 months. I will attach some pictures of how my lips look now after having gone in twice!

No lip liner needed :)

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Super easy to talk to, caring, and honest, not to mention GREAT results.