First Experience with Any Cosmetic Enhancement, 25 years old - Beverly Hills, CA

Hi all! I have always been interested in plastic...

Hi all! I have always been interested in plastic surgery- specifically breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. More recently (past few years) I have been wanting to get lip fillers just to balance out my top and bottom lips (my top was a little less full that I would have liked). I researched countless hours and finally decided on Dr. Firouz based on his amazing reviews- I wanted to start a relationship with someone who down the line I would feel comfortable with for more invasive procedures, specifically breast augmentation. I made the appointment and was super nervous. As soon as Dr. Firouz walked in, I felt at ease. I explained what I wanted and showed pictures- he assured me that he would give me a natural pout. The procedure went great, I was given a topical numbing cream on the area for about ten minutes so the injections were pretty much painless (felt like a small pinch at one injection site). Afterwards I was obviously a bit swollen and developed slight bruising on my upper left lip. It's been a little over a week now and the swelling has subsided, I am super happy with my results. He ended up using about 0.8 of the 1.0 in the syringe- I am going back on Monday for a touch-up just to use the remaining 0.2 that is left. I would highly recommend Dr. Firouz! I also had a breast augmentation with him shortly after and am excited to start planning the procedure for next summer, as I am living in New York until then.

8 month update and touch-up

Hi lovelies! I thought I'd just post an update about my experience with lip fillers. I actually was visiting California for New Year's and decided to go in for a touch up (this was about 6 months after my first filler). My PS used a full syringe and I LOVE how my lips look. The few weeks following I was pretty swollen, but they have settled amazingly. I will definitely continue to get fillers in my lips. I love that I barely need to use any lip product to make them look full. I think that after going in for a touch up, the fullness is supposed to last longer. Based on this, I will probably go in for my next filler sometime after 8-9 months. I will attach some pictures of how my lips look now after having gone in twice!

No lip liner needed :)

Update- 1 year post

Hi all! So it's been an entire year since I last went in for my lip fillers. The first two sessions were spaced apart 6 months in order to achieve the look I wanted. Today I went in to touch everything up and also add some more fullness to the top. I saved some pictures about two months after my injections settled last just to show Dr. Firouz my proportions- I have really been wanting much less on the bottom and more on the top. He placed around 30% on the top and a very small amount into the bottom just to even out where I had lost volume on one side. I am so happy with my results- I am a bit swollen now but I definitely expected that. I'm uploading one picture of how my fillers looked before going in today- one year with no touch-ups. I definitely still had some volume, just a bit of unevenness because of course the filler will go away quicker in some areas than others. The after picture is from this evening (a few hours after). I'm excited to see my final results, although I have to admit that I'm enjoying the swelling just a bit ???? Let me know if I can be of any help to anyone! Hopefully these over time updates are some help to someone out there.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Super easy to talk to, caring, and honest, not to mention GREAT results.