Corrective Surgery After Botched Labiaplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

My experience with Dr.Alter was absolutely...

My experience with Dr.Alter was absolutely perfect, from the first email to my return back home. When I arrived in his office, I was alone, away from home, I already had made a mistake in the past with the first labiaplasty (by going to me gyn), I was afraid of making an other mistake, i had never been put asleep before, so I think I cried every time I was in his desk... but he was very patient, he made me feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to. He really seemed to care about me even though he certainly had a lot of other patients to take care of. The surgery went very well, his staff was really kind to me, especially Kari and the Russian girl who took care of me in pre-op. It wasn't really painful, I only took Tylenol for one or two days. Dr.Alter met me the day after the surgery, on a Saturday, to be sure every thing was ok and also two other times after that. I'm totally satisfied with the result, I would definitively recommand him!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The key to a successful surgery is certainly to chose the most experienced and skilled doctor in the field, even if it means traveling and paying a lot more than what you expected. I wanted THE best person, what Dr.Alter definitively is for labiaplasty and corrective surgery. It totally worth it, i couldn't have wished for better results!! So, save your money and go see him!! A sincere thank you to him :)