Considering Dr. Rahban? Read my Review First! - Beverly Hills, CA

I paid for consults with 3 separate doctors...

I paid for consults with 3 separate doctors because I care very much about my face and wanted to choose the absolute best doctor for my procedure. Dr. Rahban "won" my surgery – hands down. Of all the doctors, he spent the most time with me, had the best bedside manner, and the best aesthetic. What I loved most was that he takes several sterile "blanks" into the operating room with him and "tries them out" before making a final decision. Although, he's a pretty confident guy and probably already knows which one he will use beforehand, I like that he still tests things out before "sealing a patient up." His decision making process made me feel confident that he would give me the best chin a girl could have! He puts people at ease at all times, which is a rare quality in a surgeon (I think). Most have odd social skills or can be arrogant sounding. Dr. Rahban is far from arrogant. He is sort of the "rock star" of all doctors. ;)

update with photos

Here are before and after pics. the after shots are only 2 weeks post surgery. More pics coming soon.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He is a great doctor who loves what he does and makes sure you feel great!