Kind, Informative, Low Key. Good Consultation. - Beverly Hills, CA

I liked my phone consultation with Dr. Stanton. He...

I liked my phone consultation with Dr. Stanton. He didn't push or sell. He answered all my questions and was low key and respectful. He was forthcoming about any concerns I had and didn't shy away from my questions. I appreciated his professionalism. Mindy is on top of things and immediately sent me my quote and a referral to an after care facility, should I choose to go that route.

Just Had 450 Round Implants Plus Lipo and Fat Grafting

Stanton and his staff are great. At our pre op, he said I could get 450 round. I asked for fat grafting for banana roles and he did lipo on my muffin tops and flanks. Surgery only took an hour and a half. He was totally professional. I am staying in an Airbnb in Bev Hills *$63 a night.* A friend will stay over night. My pain is minimal and I was told not to wait until I hurt, to take a pill before pain sets in. I can sleep on my back or tummy, but not sides. I am just a few hours post op. I will post before and afters at a later date.

Still no fluffing. No change.

Surgery was June 15. Now the swelling is down and my implants look very small. I am not sure why they haven't fallen or fluffed out yet. Other gals seem to have had great results with small implants. Mine are 500 cc, oval. Any suggestions? Is there something I can do to get them to loosen up, fluff up, drop? Thanks.

Email response from Dr. Stanton's office

Hi, gals! So, I sent the pics to Mindy at Dr. Stanton's office and asked her why after 3 months I look so tiny hinied when he put in 500 cc new ovals. This is what she said:
"It’s just the way your body is built. The implants take 6-7 months to drop. They always drop. Not to worry."

So, I guess I just have to give this time and stop focusing on it. *sigh* Thanks for everyone's support. As soon as there is a change, you will all get updated pictures. I am wondering if any of you walked or stretched or did anything to make yours drop? All ideas are welcome! Thanks, dolls!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon