2 Augmentations with Dr Mani - Beverly Hills, CA

My first augmentation was by another surgeon and I...

My first augmentation was by another surgeon and I went thru the armpit. When I would lay down the implants would slide up into my armpit! Horrible and uncomfortable. I went to Dr Mani because he was highly reccomended. Most dr's said that my pocket couldn't be repaired and if it was then it would eventually open up again. Dr mani was the only one who believed he could fix it. The surgery went well and my breast turned out beautifully. The pockets never reopened and they were always soft and perfect even after extended breastfeeding 2 kids. I had my breast for 12 years and went back to Dr Mani to go bigger. I am 1 month post op and so thrilled!

Pre op- 34 A- not shown
1st BA 460cc moderate
2nd BA 752cc midrange
5'5 130lbs

I have other reviews because he is my plastic surgeon for everything now. I just wanted to post a seperate review for someone searching just implants

Tatas galore!

Need I say more?!

2 months now and soooo beyond pleased

Got a skimpy bikini in the mail today to start getting some sexy summer tanlines
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mani is a very competent and elite dr who is a pioneer amongst his peers. I highly reccomended him!