23 Years-old, 5'7', 130 Lbs Time to Get Some Boobies! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been researching plastic surgeons for 2...

I have been researching plastic surgeons for 2 years now. Finally decided to make that first consultation appointment with Dr. Kim and it was great. I expected to want to see more than one doctor before I make my decision, but after talking to him during the consultation combined with all the before and after photos of his results that I've seen I decided to go ahead and book my surgery with him. Big day is in exactly 3 months! I told him I want a natural look and that I am afraid of going too big because of my career. I wasn't decided on a size, profile or incision before I met with him, but after examining me and looking at some pictures of my desired look he recommended me to go with moderate plus silicone in the mid 300 cc's range. That sounds like a lot! Apparently I liked bigger looks that seemed to be moderate profile and some smaller looks that are moderate plus.

Haven't decided on which one to go with, what do you guys think? I am posting some pictures of my current boobies and a few wish pics. I would love to hear about others that went through this and whether you think that moderate or moderate plus is better for what I'm going for. Dr. Kim seemed really confident that it will be a very straight forward procedure and said that my anatomy will make the surgery a very easy one to get natural results. Oh boy I really hope so!
Also apparently one of my nipples points slightly in a different direction than the other, 23 years with them and I had never noticed before taking these pictures haha

Wish Pics

3 weeks to go

I kind of can't believe this is actually happening. I'm getting more and more excited the closer the surgery date is and surprisingly I'm not nervous at all. I feel like last time I updated my wish boobs I wasn't as sure about what I want so I decided to make another post about it. I wrote the number of ccs on each of them so I can show the PS but as I am starting with a little bit more breast tissue I think it's gonna be around 350 mod plus for me, we'll see what dr. Kim says it's best. I have my preop in 3 days.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon