Great Improvement and Investment

Doctor Afshin Farzadmerh was amazing . He truly...

Doctor Afshin Farzadmehr was amazing . He truly cared about my body concerns and say with me and really explain to me the procedure and what to expect . He exceed my expectations and I have only minor Bruising . I had the surgery less than 10 days ago and I can see great improvement to the contour of my body . His pricing is competitive and he is easy to work with and talk too . Is been an honor to be his patient and highly recommend his services .

Still swollen

Hoping to get much smaller in waist inches but still happy

10 Days and Major Results

My doctor was superb . I can see a lot more curves . 3.5 liters were taken out and then grafted into my hips and my butt. I love the curves and projection I have . I know I am going to keep getting smaller . This is only the 10 day and I'm still swollen and retaining a lot of fluid . I am happy with my results and looking forward to see how much smaller I'm going to get .

Starting to see a much smaller waistline .

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Amazing doctor , caring , easy going and competitive with his pricing . I am so glad and honored to be his patient . He did wonders and exceed my expectations . Would never go to anyone else .