Bbl Soon! Dr. Hazani - Beverly Hills, CA

I officially set my bbl appointment for August 4,...

I officially set my bbl appointment for August 4, 2026! I want to lose about 20-30 lbs before that date to maximize results. I'm soooo nervous, anything to expect? (I'll post progress pics of weight loss soon) I met with Dr. Hazani for a consultation, loved him. I loved Debbie also, felt like she really helped sell him. I loved how passionate the Dr got while explaining the procedure to me. Was a little nervous, but my official date is approaching in a few months.

Dr. Hazani communication.

Is it just me or is it extremely hard to get in contact and a response from his office?

Moved my appointment to December 16.!!!!!!!

I hope to lose some weight. Going to start crossfit tomorrow !

OKAY. OKAY OKAY

Last change of surgery date. May 16th! I've had to change it due to the fact I've been trying to schedule a block of time where I can have a full recovery! I decided to do it this summer after I finish my spring semester. I've gained atleast 30lbs since my first consultation so I'm a little worried. BUT I've lost 10lbs of it, and I'm ready to take this process serious.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon