48 Year Old Mother of Two in Much Need of a Tummy Tuck! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was motivated to interview three seperate...

I was motivated to interview three seperate plastic surgeons to see what was possible in regards to my protruding abdomen. Upon meeting Dr. John Anastasatos, I knew I was in good hands and that he was the doctor that could deliver fantastic results. My expectations were exceeded on every level! Just three months later I am enjoying a flat abdomen, everything fits better and having less excess skin and stretched out muscle even feels better and more functional as well!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with Dr. John Anastasatos and his office staff was nothing short of exceptional! Dr. John is a very warm, competent and accessible doctor. I was always at ease in his presence and felt heard and validated in my concerns. He took the time to explain thoroughly any question I had until I was settled and comfortable with it. The entire process of my plastic surgery was smooth and pleasant. I always felt that I was in good hands and whatever I needed was always a phone call away. He is incredibly detail oriented and I had several follow up visits to ensure that every thing was progressing beautifully and it was, with virtually no bruising and my body transformed quickly. I would highly recommend this doctor above all others and this is the fourth plastic surgery proceedure that I've had over my lifetime and Dr. John Anastastos has eliminated my need or desire to go any where else.