Breast Lift Revision for Scars - Beverly Hills, CA

On 13/8/2015 I had a breast lift with saline...

On 13/8/2015 I had a breast lift with saline implants. I chose to go with Dr.Motykie in Beverly Hills, I've done a lot of research & decided on him to be honest because I like the way his nipples came out. Most of the time they were very symmetrical. I cannot say enough about the office's staff. Sandy, Diana & my nurse Menal are truly amazing. The doctor is nice & honest. Very down to earth & always listens to my needs & we decide on things together.
My initial surgery was last year & it went great. I had almost no pain I was out the next day at a birthday party. But as time went by my scars didn't heal so well. I used biocorneum, silicone sheets & tape as soon as I hit 6 weeks. They kept changing color & I can live with the discoloration but the side scars are raised & thick. They bother me in the heat as well.
Another reason for the revision was my left nipple. Even prior to the lift, that nipple would go sideways so getting that fixed & cleaning up the scar around the right nipple too were a main concern for me.
This morning Valerie from After After Care picked me up & stayed until I was out of surgery. I felt nauseated when I woke up & got sick as soon as I got home but just bile I guess. I feel slight pain & took 2 pain meds but don't feel like it's helping much. Does anyone know if I can ice my breasts? They aren't swollen or hard I just feel better sometime if I do that

Day 1 post op

Surgery was yestrday. Valerie from After After Care picked me up & dropped me home. I wasn't in pain as much as I was nauseous, I had the ear patch too. I was in bed all day yestrday & wil try to do that today. My first post op was this morning all looked well & I asked for anti nausea meds. I'm home now & will try to take it easy.

1 week post op

I went in today to remove the tapes & some stutres. Menal the nurse is so sweet & helpful she's been great since my initial surgery last year. I saw the doctor who said everything looked great & id use Neosporin for the next week & then start the scar cream. I have full nipple sensation thank god but my incisions are extra sensitive I think I need to rest more.

1 month update

My incisions have healed nicely but I have a spot on my left breast that is bothersome & im very scared its gonna scar badly. I've been using silicone sheets & bio corneuam cream everyday. There is no pain or discomfort whatsoever since the surgery. I'm hoping my scars come out better this time. If anyone has any advice is appreciate it. My scars are pretty red and angry now hoping that will clear soon.

2 months post op

My breasts feel great and I like the way they drop. My scars are still bothersome because of the color. I use the silicone tape everyday for hours & sometimes sleep in them. I wear my surgical bra still & sleep in it to support & help avoid the scar from widening. I'm worried about my left breast because of one spot that healed slower & discoloration. I can't wait for them to get better I hope soon.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Motykie is very nice, polite, soft spoken & all around a great doctor. He's to the point & vey clear which I appreciate. He's honest & won't talk you into things you don't need. The staff at the office are amazing! If I could I'd give you 100 stars.