33 Years Old, 2 Kids, Gynocamstia Surgery - Bethesda, MD

Having this surgery on my birthday and not really...

Having this surgery on my birthday and not really a person who likes surgery. But i have had this problem for a very long time. Decided after saving up and with my wife's support decided to move forward with getting the surgery done or liposuction in my case. I choose Dr. Frank Richards to do my surgery because of the results he had and the distance from were i am located. My surgery date is tomorrow and i am writing this the night before. Will update tomorrow after the procedure is done and i hope my story helps other make up there mind about getting this procedure done.

3 days post op

3 days after laser Lipo for gynocamstia. very sensitive and numbness in chest, and really bad swelling on both sides of my under arms of my. My chest I know is smaller but hope it gets firmer and the skin contracts around my pec but there is a done of swell is this normal?

1 week post op

One week post op and my chest has swelling all over I thought my chest would start looking flat but looks almost the same before surgery. I know I have a ton of swelling but was really hoping to see some improvement my surgeon said it will get much better in next couple weeks. I have also started dieting lost about 7lbs now I am 272 but I lose interest when I look at my pictures. Will keep updating in weeks to come.

2 week post op

2 weeks post op surgery still swollen and still have man boobs. But I don't know because I lifted weights and benched around 465 so my overall chest is big. I hope it gets better. Was told by doc 2-5 weeks I will se slot of improvement.

4 weeks post op

Still swollen I guess been working out a lot but as of right now I am not to happy with results we will see how the next couple weeks go
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Very nice doctor will no more after the surgery and the weeks to come